Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The post with the most pics are flowering in the tent I won from Top Led and is 2x2x4.5 and there are 3 bag seed girls in there. The first post with the girls in the closet flowering for 40 days... I think the closet is something like 3x2.5x7 then I also have a cabinet for veg'ing and a box for my babies so if ya add it all up I guess it is a bit of space but individually they are quite small but efficient. I hope to have a built greenhouse that will be controlled completely by me this summer but time and money will tell if that happens.....:circle-of-love:

What LED's are you using in flower? What's the watts?

I have a (5w) Mars II 400, (3) 48x3w reflectors and a 96x3w reflector and any of them can be used to veg or flower. The reflectors have a veg and a bloom switch but the Mars does not but can be used in veg. I myself will only use it for flowering but that is just the way my set up is. If I were to need it to veg it will do the job for sure

I have a (5w) Mars II 400, (3) 48x3w reflectors and a 96x3w reflector and any of them can be used to veg or flower. The reflectors have a veg and a bloom switch but the Mars does not but can be used in veg. I myself will only use it for flowering but that is just the way my set up is. If I were to need it to veg it will do the job for sure

Thank you for the response, I did not see that you wrote it on the last post :)
Thank you.
How do u feel they are producing compared to an hps? I know this is your 1st grow but do u feel like the buds are as big as they should be or as dense? How about crystals and oder, are they what u expected?
Sorry for all the questions :)

Actually I need to change the name of my jornal cause I have completed a grow and this is my second and third round but any who... I have never grown with anything but LED's but if you want to check out my journal I just posted pics today of the girls in the tent and the closet and some bud shots that look like something out of High Times. I am 55 and have smoked since I was 13 and honestly I have never seen anything like what is growing in my closet. It should be done in 4 weeks or so and I absolutely can't wait. The buds off the grow I have harvested are dense and large and it being my first grow there were a lot of newbie mistakes that only having the LEDs made up for and there is no doubt the quality as well as the quantity of these next 2 harvest will much out do the first. I honestly love my LEDs. They grow incredible herb and I have no heat issues. As far as odor. This round with both the tent and the closet in bloom yep it sure smells good in here. I live in the middle of nowhere with no neighbors and people don't just drop by out here and I like the smell so I haven't done anything about it but if stealth was a worry something would most definitely have to be done....:circle-of-love:

We have these lights arrived at UK warehouse. all European customers will ship from UK, no customs check and no duties.

60x3w 50pieces
100x3w 100pieces
200x3w 20pieces

48x3w 30 pieces
96x3w 120pieces
144x3w 60 pieces

Mars II 400w 80 pieces
mars II 700w 60pieces
Mars II 900w 40pieces
Mars II 1200w 40pieces

if you are interested in order some lights, please order here directly Home page

thanks for your sharing dennise.
Here's a couple of pics from the girls in flower 35 days under the 5w Mars II....:circle-of-love:
DSC044411.JPG
DSC044432.JPG
DSC044461.JPG
DSC044453.JPG
DSC044423.JPG
DSC044461.JPG
DSC044492.JPG
DSC044502.JPG
DSC044512.JPG

we were moving factory last weekend. move to a new bigger and beautiful building, so these days tracking number will be delay, but they arranged shipment.

Actually I need to change the name of my jornal cause I have completed a grow and this is my second and third round but any who... I have never grown with anything but LED's but if you want to check out my journal I just posted pics today of the girls in the tent and the closet and some bud shots that look like something out of High Times. I am 55 and have smoked since I was 13 and honestly I have never seen anything like what is growing in my closet. It should be done in 4 weeks or so and I absolutely can't wait. The buds off the grow I have harvested are dense and large and it being my first grow there were a lot of newbie mistakes that only having the LEDs made up for and there is no doubt the quality as well as the quantity of these next 2 harvest will much out do the first. I honestly love my LEDs. They grow incredible herb and I have no heat issues. As far as odor. This round with both the tent and the closet in bloom yep it sure smells good in here. I live in the middle of nowhere with no neighbors and people don't just drop by out here and I like the smell so I haven't done anything about it but if stealth was a worry something would most definitely have to be done....:circle-of-love:

Dennise look up pure power plant nirvana, lovely big buds,, just keep a good air flow. as you can get a bit of bud rot.

Sara:

My lights arrived in good condition and faster than I had expected. They are clearly quality units at a great price. Thank you. My respect for the Chinese people grows larger.

Here are some shots of a 100% Sativa Hawaiian Snow from Greenhouse Seeds grown in hydro underneath a mars2 1200, please ignore the nanners, not the lights fault, I screwed with their light schedule going from light on during day to lights on at night.

DSCN16753.JPG
DSCN16773.JPG
DSCN16784.JPG
HS_macro21.jpg

and some shots of a BlueBerry finished under the COB light, now discontinued, I got from Top LED...

DSCN16713.JPG
DSCN16735.JPG
21645.jpg

Here are some shots of a 100% Sativa Hawaiian Snow from Greenhouse Seeds grown in hydro underneath a mars2 1200, please ignore the nanners, not the lights fault, I screwed with their light schedule going from light on during day to lights on at night.

and some shots of a BlueBerry finished under the COB light, now discontinued, I got from Top LED...

Really nice craw daddy! Sucks about the Hermes. Did you try to remove the nanners and spray them with DM's reverse and penetrator? I had this problem a few years ago and it worked awesome! Cleared the plant up. But I think I removed the Herme bud.

How do u feel the buds came out compared to an HPS? Are they as big as you expected at this stage or do u think supplemental light should be added? Just curious because I have the same led in the mail?

Really nice craw daddy! Sucks about the Hermes. Did you try to remove the nanners and spray them with DM's reverse and penetrator? I had this problem a few years ago and it worked awesome! Cleared the plant up. But I think I removed the Herme bud.

How do u feel the buds came out compared to an HPS? Are they as big as you expected at this stage or do u think supplemental light should be added? Just curious because I have the same led in the mail?

I have done/going to do nothing about the nanners, this was just a hydro test more then anything else, first time used it. I was thinking of picking them off, but to much of a pain. This is 4th time I grown this pheno and it never hermed before, so I think it was just me messing with light cycle.

Sorry I can not give you answer on HPS vs LED. went str8 LED due to heat issues and to be greener on environment, plus I am a techie kind of guy. But from what I read, in general LED make denser, but not as large buds compared to HPS. And some would see more potent at same time, but I am a bit skeptical on that.

This batch of buds are the biggest I have gotten from this pheno yet, but all previous grown under LED. I do not think a supplemental is necessary for the Mars 2. It was for my COB though, because it had less wavelengths, I am pretty sure that why they discontinued till they could figure out way to get more variety of diodes in COB config. But Sara was extremely helpful and offered a free UFO LED with some supplemental wavelengths to those few that got the COB. And I knew it was 'experimental' when I got it, but like i said i a techie. and it still works fine with the UFO supplemental.

Back
Top Bottom