Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

we only have 100x3w and 324x3w in stock now, others are out of stock.
Wow bro, that's good service! I read somewhere that they had a US warehouse., I hope mine comes that quick too :)

thank you oldchuck.
Sara:

My lights arrived in good condition and faster than I had expected. They are clearly quality units at a great price. Thank you. My respect for the Chinese people grows larger.

I ordered mine a week ago (Mars II 900w), I hope to get it soon. Sara really helped me decide which was the best light to get. When it came to my smaller tent, she actually suggested a smaller light than I had planned on buying. In the end, I got a light that was best for my larger tent so I could use it in both. She responded to all of my emails fast. As this will be my first time using an LED, I am no expert but if the light is as good as the customer service, I will be real happy.

Then I think you will be very happy Sir. I love my Top Leds and have 5 of them I am using now and have bought more than that for gifts because I like them so much and so far for the money can't seem to find anyone else that can touch them...:circle-of-love:
DSC045282.JPG
DSC045021.JPG
DSC044974.JPG

I do not know your order number, if you can tell me, I can track your order for you. these days are too busy, do not have time to update tracking on website. only arranged shipment and keep you get lights ASAP.:)
I ordered mine a week ago (Mars II 900w), I hope to get it soon. Sara really helped me decide which was the best light to get. When it came to my smaller tent, she actually suggested a smaller light than I had planned on buying. In the end, I got a light that was best for my larger tent so I could use it in both. She responded to all of my emails fast. As this will be my first time using an LED, I am no expert but if the light is as good as the customer service, I will be real happy.

yes, I know name is different. I check order number and find the correspond tracking:)
And to avoid any confusion, My name is neither Billy or Jack so it will not match the name I order under. Just so you know, "Billy Jack" is a 1971 American film classic and is probably one of our generations greatest films.

Back
Top Bottom