Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Mars Pro II Epistar320 growing,in a 5'x5' grow tent.she is monster,isn't she?:ganjamon::yahoo::yummy:
ITU853_JSYU_1D_0_C_WA.jpg

MAGNESIUM (MG) Deficiency

Magnesium is a mobile element,Magnesium deficiency usually starts in the middle of the plant and spreads to the younger leaves. Leaves turning yellow, or even white, with the veins remaining dark green is the best indicator of Mag deficiency.

Magnesium can be easily absorbed by cannabis plants when the PH range of is 5.0-7.0 ,also other factors may reduce or lock-out the mag uptake, such as a permanent humidity, low temperatures, or acid and cold substrates.

Solution:

As Calcium,magnesium deficiency usually appear together,so usually get Cal-Mag supplement

First adjust the PH level:

In soil, magnesium is best absorbed by the roots in the 6.0 - 7.0

In hydro, magnesium is best absorbed by the roots in the 6.0 - 6.5 pH range

Adding more magnesium to your growing system,but not overdose,otherwise will also got trouble.

Flush your system with clean, pH'd water that contains a regular dose of cannbis-friendly nutrients that includes magnesium. Such as:spray with a 2 percent Epsom salt.
35015.jpg

Picked up the Mars bar 24-60's yesterday. Today I created a new grow-space inside a locker. Used two bars. They're 50 watt each so a total of 100 watt. This is The Silver Dudettes. They're from the colloidal silver club and are going through a sex-change operation as we speak! Waiting for nanners

space_4.jpg

:party:the one at the left side,got huge leaves....can not believe what i saw.......
so in this gorwing room,you will only use the grow bar? or later you will add some LED lights?:bravo::bravo::bravo:
Picked up the Mars bar 24-60's yesterday. Today I created a new grow-space inside a locker. Used two bars. They're 50 watt each so a total of 100 watt. This is The Silver Dudettes. They're from the colloidal silver club and are going through a sex-change operation as we speak! Waiting for nanners

space_4.jpg

:party:the one at the left side,got huge leaves....can not believe what i saw.......
so in this gorwing room,you will only use the grow bar? or later you will add some LED lights?:bravo::bravo::bravo:
The room is too small for a big light. It will be used as a place to store the males

I see,but seems the grow bar is enough for that growing room so far:bravo:
The room is too small for a big light. It will be used as a place to store the males

Zinc Deficiency
Zinc is responsible for enzyme function and chlorophyll in marijuana plants.
Zinc affects the strength of all parts of the plant such as the stems, branches, stalks and leaves.
Signs of Zinc Deficiency
Yellowing between the veins, in new and young leaves

New Leafs are small and thin and appear twisted

New leaf growth is pale yellow-green

Stems fail to grow and stretch leaving minute leafs

The tips of leaves appear burnt

Internode spacing is reduced

Growth is stunted

Buds are thin and light to the touch

During flowering buds will start to twist

End yields are small

Solutions:

1.) Adjust pH to Correct Range

In soil, zinc is best absorbed by the roots in the 6.0 - 6.5 pH

In hydro, zinc is best absorbed by the roots in the 5.5 - 6.0 pH

2.) Give the Right Nutrients,not overdose

3.) Take Good Care of the Roots,make sure proper watering system will help plants grow healthy and avoid a host of problems.
34615.jpg

@SmokeSara - The 24-60 bars are perfect to mount inside a locker. Most lockers are 60cm wide. The perfect lamp for growing inside a tiny closet. With two bars, the temp is 27 degrees inside the locker. That's not bad. That is without any airflow. Will install some very tiny extraction fan in the locker at some later point.

@SmokeSara - The 24-60 bars are perfect to mount inside a locker. Most lockers are 60cm wide. The perfect lamp for growing inside a tiny closet. With two bars, the temp is 27 degrees inside the locker. That's not bad. That is without any airflow. Will install some very tiny extraction fan in the locker at some later point.

Might be a good setup for keeping a set of mini-mothers (or mini-fathers) in small pots, too. Smaller space, lower electrical usage (and lower bills, which can be a factor in a permanent thing like "live storage" of one's parental stock). I'd think the more constant light output (less degradation) would also be useful. Set it and forget it, lol. Keep plants trimmed, once a year "repot" them into the same pots after carefully removing the soil/root mass and cutting a portion off all the way around (and off the bottom), then backfilling with fresh soil mix. Trim a little more at that time, to allow for the (temporarily) smaller root mass. 60 cm wide... 24"? You could cram in three 8" pots, or four 6" ones (assuming the depth is there as well as the width ;) ) . But probably three 6" ones with a little room around them. As long as a person is either merely maintaining the parent plants or only taking a small number of cuttings occasionally, it doesn't take much. If the grower then needs a larger number of cuttings at the same time, he/she can move the donor to a space with more lighting (and possibly more space) for a week or two.

Yeah. I use 1 liter airpots to store my genes now. Had 20 something of them inside a small tent. The locker would fit them perfect. Was considering to convert them into feminized seeds though. The plants I grow in 1 liter airpots are perfect for anything really - mothering, scrog, sog or just grow the fuck out of it. I moved 10 of the plants from the 1l pots into 15l pots yesterday. Good way to start day 1 of a grow - Saves you weeks

MAIN_001.jpg
MAIN_003.jpg
MAIN_002.jpg

Might be a good setup for keeping a set of mini-mothers (or mini-fathers) in small pots, too. Smaller space, lower electrical usage (and lower bills, which can be a factor in a permanent thing like "live storage" of one's parental stock). I'd think the more constant light output (less degradation) would also be useful. Set it and forget it, lol. Keep plants trimmed, once a year "repot" them into the same pots after carefully removing the soil/root mass and cutting a portion off all the way around (and off the bottom), then backfilling with fresh soil mix. Trim a little more at that time, to allow for the (temporarily) smaller root mass. 60 cm wide... 24"? You could cram in three 8" pots, or four 6" ones (assuming the depth is there as well as the width ;) ) . But probably three 6" ones with a little room around them. As long as a person is either merely maintaining the parent plants or only taking a small number of cuttings occasionally, it doesn't take much. If the grower then needs a larger number of cuttings at the same time, he/she can move the donor to a space with more lighting (and possibly more space) for a week or two.

In your home isn't very hot now,right? The temperature is around 35 in my house now....so didn't check when you turn off the light,how the temperature goes?:high-five: 27C isn't bad then.:bravo:

35 degrees would kill me. The plants would not like it either :)

It's around 20-24 degrees during daytime now and maybe 10 degrees in the night

In your home isn't very hot now,right? The temperature is around 35 in my house now....so didn't check when you turn off the light,how the temperature goes?:high-five: 27C isn't bad then.:bravo:

:circle-of-love:hi TorturedSoul,how are you:high-five:

:circle-of-love:From day 1 use big pot?
Yeah. I use 1 liter airpots to store my genes now. Had 20 something of them inside a small tent. The locker would fit them perfect. Was considering to convert them into feminized seeds though. The plants I grow in 1 liter airpots are perfect for anything really - mothering, scrog, sog or just grow the fuck out of it. I moved 10 of the plants from the 1l pots into 15l pots yesterday. Good way to start day 1 of a grow - Saves you weeks

MAIN_001.jpg
MAIN_003.jpg
MAIN_002.jpg

wow,your place is cold......so you will not have temperature problem for your growing...haha,also no need AC in your home:cheer:
35 degrees would kill me. The plants would not like it either :)

It's around 20-24 degrees during daytime now and maybe 10 degrees in the night

Back
Top Bottom