Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

My friend has problem about his girl, may I know if any of you can give some suggestion about it?

59 days old now.She's a pain in the arse. Very different to the others he has grown, not half as much foliage. He topped at 3rd node as early as he could.About 2 weeks ago she started looking hungry so upped her feed to 3ml per L. Didn't work so was advised to up it to 4ml per L plus 1ml of veg, she's had 2 feeds of that and STILL getting worse.
Can't be lock out because she's organic, RH seems o.k as she dries out as she should.
Do you have any pictures?

Just wanted to show you a beautiful plant growing under the pro II 80's

The mother is White Widow
The father is either Bubbleicious or White Widow

Wish I photographed it before I trimmed away all the foliage and bottom growth.

420-magazine-mobile797004718.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1156661058.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1384813088.jpg

And then the clones

420-magazine-mobile558929319.jpg

I think it may have been pollinated by one of the strains I grew with it. So I think this is a mixture between auto and regular

Hi DeVille, may I know why the right one grow faster than others? if it should attribute to the seeds genetic ?

I don't

I only use vegg button during vegg. You save increadible amounts of electricity when you have like 10 Mars Hydro lamps.

And they don't grow faster with both buttons pressed - at least not in my experience. You just waste more electricity

I leave both switches on throughout the entire grow. Most growers I've spoken to do the same thing.

What is the total bloom + growth draw on that? shows Mars Pro II epistar 80

Draw power:110V:Growth:81W±5%|Bloom:170W±5% / 220V:Growth79W±5%|Bloom:165W±5%
81+170 right? (or is bloom both grow and bloom on as recommended for blood by manufacturer.)

Is one Reflector 96 good for 2x2? (doing 12/12 , nothing over 20 inches tall)

Reflector and Mars Pro II very similar, but reflector has more rectangle. That is better? Mars Pro II only 1.5x1.5 (Coverage:1.5'x1.5') it says. Need 2x2 bloom minimum. Refelctor 96 the way to go?

Lastly what are your thoughts on blurple vs white led. I like the Blurple look.

I guess it's coming down to Mars II 400 Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro Mars II 400

or
Mars Reflector 96 LED
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

Both are comparable to 250 watts which person needs.
Believe me, I have been searching and watching youtube all day long researching to figure this out for my friend.

Dead set on just one light, not two.

I use the mars pro 2 epistar 120 in a 2x2 ... it fit really good and the girls love it!!! No heat issue whit a 4" extractor!! :)

I use the mars pro 2 epistar 120 in a 2x2 ... it fit really good and the girls love it!!! No heat issue whit a 4" extractor!! :)

It is great to hear that. Would you like to share pictures with us?:thanks:

When it comes in next week and I get her up I'll post some pictures then.

Ok,waif for your beautiful pictures. Have a good weekend.

I don't

I only use vegg button during vegg. You save increadible amounts of electricity when you have like 10 Mars Hydro lamps.

And they don't grow faster with both buttons pressed - at least not in my experience. You just waste more electricity

I think the reason is veg need more blue light, when we turn on two swicthes, we increas red light,however red light is not useful as bule light for veg, right?

Sara got my new 4x8 tent ordered last night. Thanks again for your help. Hope it's as good as my 4x4 and light
Derbybud

Thanks for your support Derbybud. I saw your order on our website, I checked the order status, it shows ''completed", it means we sent parcel out.It is weekend, so I did not see the tracking No. updated on our website, I will email you tracking No. on Monday, don't worry about it. Have a good weekend.

Thanks for your support Derbybud. I saw your order on our website, I checked the order status, it shows ''completed", it means we sent parcel out.It is weekend, so I did not see the tracking No. updated on our website, I will email you tracking No. on Monday, don't worry about it. Have a good weekend.
I have the tracking number and it should be in my hands on Monday

I think the reason is veg need more blue light, when we turn on two swicthes, we increas red light,however red light is not useful as bule light for veg, right?
Not very useful at all. Except in the winter when it gets really cold. Then the extra heat can be useful

I'm currently testing a couple industrial led fixtures out, planning on adding another tent to the mix soon, a veg tent.

I'm still a little ways a way from that addition, but I'll be sure to contact you if I plan on choosing these lights, still weighing my options.

I just saw your post about availability in Canada .

Our 420 friends will renew growing with COB here, it will help you judge the light quality.

Not very useful at all. Except in the winter when it gets really cold. Then the extra heat can be useful

Understood, I will forward your conclusion to other Mars Hydro friends as reference, thank you.

can you send me the data on the reflector 96, par info that is. I just added you on contact but cant see how to private message you or email you. Is 420flower@mars-hydro you?

I sent PAR test to you and I saw your order of reflector 96 on our website, thanks for recommending it to your friend. I will email you tracking No. on Monday.Have a good weekend.

Hey Sara, I was thinking of getting a couple of your COB lights, are they available in Europe at the moment or is there a waiting time?

Also will they be produced permanently now or are these just a one time only stock from what I hear?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom