Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Understood, I will forward your conclusion to other Mars Hydro friends as reference, thank you.
You have seen how fast my plants grow :)

Hi Tgun, thanks for your attention to our COB light. We will produce this light permanently because many of customers want this light. This light use best chips:Osram&Cree, no fan used, so so noise, Meanwell driver, dust and water proof. It is a good choice for customers who want high quality products.

COB lights arrived UK warehouse and it is on the way to the EU warehouse, you can email me to get more details if you want more information, I will keep you informed about stock.

Hey Sara, I was thinking of getting a couple of your COB lights, are they available in Europe at the moment or is there a waiting time?

Also will they be produced permanently now or are these just a one time only stock from what I hear?

Thanks.

Hi Tgun, thanks for your attention to our COB light. We will produce this light permanently because many of customers want this light. This light use best chips:Osram&Cree, no fan used, so so noise, Meanwell driver, dust and water proof. It is a good choice for customers who want high quality products.

COB lights arrived UK warehouse and it is on the way to the EU warehouse, you can email me to get more details if you want more information, I will keep you informed about stock.

My dear 420 friends, the following picture is about our inventory of MarsII series. MarsII has accompanied us for more than four years.It helped many many friends to grow and harvest happilly. I remembered some friends told us they wanted light mixed better and want more powerful lights than Reflector series, then we studied and produced MarsII series. We keep upgrading our technology and produce new products as customers precious suggestions. If any of you need marsII series, pls seize the last opportunity to buy the last inventory.

lastinventory.jpg

The local hydro shop probably have dousins of the Mars II. I went there with your pro II 80 to try to convince them to take that one in to their shop, but they said - We have plenty of lights from Mars Hydro - like every light was the same or something

Oh - And they sell them for triple price compared to the prices on your webpage.

Great news! I was so worried I would not be able to get more of this lamp. Great news indeed. I would love to try a grow with 4 of these lamps in a 4x4

Good good mars hydro needs a permanent cob light..

We are waiting for more feedback about this model. We will upgrade quality as customers's requirements and won't produce this model.

Great news! I was so worried I would not be able to get more of this lamp. Great news indeed. I would love to try a grow with 4 of these lamps in a 4x4

We ship new stock to foreign warehouses each 15 days as customers requirements for different lights and tents. You used one COB, may I know if you will add another three COB?

The local hydro shop probably have dousins of the Mars II. I went there with your pro II 80 to try to convince them to take that one in to their shop, but they said - We have plenty of lights from Mars Hydro - like every light was the same or something

Thanks for introducing our lights to stores.Some stores like to stock our products to get more more competitive price, some likes to offer customers drop shipping service, both ways can help customers to know and buy our products easily.

That's why i order everything online anymore. Like my nutes for example. $27 on Amazon $63 in the local hydro store. Cheapest led is $450 and it onlt does veg.

Online shop and physical shop have their advantages and disadvantages.Some customers would like to use cash, they think put their bank information online is not very safe and they want to get more professional guide, then they may go to store.

This bud loves her Mars-Hydro Reflector 96. A Northern Light Auto on Day 70 from seed.
420-magazine-mobile1396459092.jpg

Thanks for sharing picture with us. :thanks: she's gorgeous:drool:
what is your favorite strain? BM or NL?

Thanks for sharing picture with us. :thanks: she's gorgeous:drool:
what is your favorite strain? BM or NL?

To be honest Sara, neither strain have I tried before. So time will tell which I prefer.

We ship new stock to foreign warehouses each 15 days as customers requirements for different lights and tents. You used one COB, may I know if you will add another three COB?
Indeed. I want 3 more.

But have to save money first

Back
Top Bottom