Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

No reason they wouldnt last as long as the lights you already sell. They are amazing lights especially the lower watt boards because they require no fans or heatsinks and can yield 1.5-2 grams per watt.
28f47623fbf9c7fa5caeebd7d27b3817.jpg
you can see they have no casing and are paper thin. Honestly it would be a HIGHLY affordable light versus the mars hydro cob with similar results in my opinion. Plus you can still use the logo just etch it into the back of the metal board. You could make low wattage lights and high wattage lights so it appeals to budget growers and non budget growers alike. The diodes on this 60W light pictured are spread out so far apart that it requires no heatsink and the hottest part is the driver. They also weigh next to nothing and are tiny and could be stacked for easy transport for bulk quantities. Just my opinion though hell people will buy the boards themselves too and buy the other parts online. Ive kept those lights 2" away from tops with zero stress. Investing in a mars hydro quantum board would by far be the best choice especially as a cheaper alternative to the cob lights. Im not hating on y'all because I like the lights y'all currently have as well but they are getting more and more outdated and yall as a company needs to play catch up and get ahead of most of your direct competitors. The cob ive heard is amazing too and will yield 2 grams per watt but most people wont pay that much for a 100W light either though even though it's definitely worth it.

Do you know why the low wattage can help you grow high yields?

I have to agree. Mars are nice lights but with the new technology that is out there for the price you might be out of the competition. Everyone battles heat and the new boards have very little heat with allot of usable light for our plants. That's what sells

:thanks: How many hours each QB can be used?

Hey, We will have a vacation for the Spring Festival from 12th--22th. We will ship goods out from foreign warehouses as usual. If your parcels will be sent from China factory, pls be patient, it will be sent after 22th. :cheer:

Do you know why the low wattage can help you grow high yields?

Doesnt put off much heat but there are also higher powered units as well and they do require a heatsink. There are only two models that hlg sells that have the diodes as spread out as on mine so it doesnt get hot at all i can place my hand on the diodes indefinitely lol. The hottest thing is the driver which as in the pictures I shared earlier you cant see the drivers because one is suspended over the light and another is suspended up on the tents frame because it runs a decent bit warmer than the other driver so i wanted it away from the lights. Dont get me wrong the mars do a great job too down the road ill probably move one of the mars 300 to the veg room because they veg very very well. Also the QB's can be made in different spectrums anywhere from 2700k-6500k I believe. 2700-3500k are best for flower and 4000-6500k are best for veg though 4000k can do both relatively well. Mine are 3000k spectrum so they dont veg well and just doesnt create a very bushy plant its best to just keep in the flower tent. Im definitely keeping the eco49 in the flower tent as well from now on considering how much more reds it appears to have versus the mars 300 though I could be wrong. But if mars decided to make a few different sized QB lights id definitely be interested. As for how long they last I dont know its not listed but they require 3-4 parts total and no shell so if a driver malfunctioned for example its a breeze to replace. The boards themselves should last every bit as long as any other LED if not longer. Especially the lower wattage boards that do not run hot, no way a diode would burn out or anything like that imo.

Doesnt put off much heat but there are also higher powered units as well and they do require a heatsink. There are only two models that hlg sells that have the diodes as spread out as on mine so it doesnt get hot at all i can place my hand on the diodes indefinitely lol. The hottest thing is the driver which as in the pictures I shared earlier you cant see the drivers because one is suspended over the light and another is suspended up on the tents frame because it runs a decent bit warmer than the other driver so i wanted it away from the lights. Dont get me wrong the mars do a great job too down the road ill probably move one of the mars 300 to the veg room because they veg very very well. Also the QB's can be made in different spectrums anywhere from 2700k-6500k I believe. 2700-3500k are best for flower and 4000-6500k are best for veg though 4000k can do both relatively well. Mine are 3000k spectrum so they dont veg well and just doesnt create a very bushy plant its best to just keep in the flower tent. Im definitely keeping the eco49 in the flower tent as well from now on considering how much more reds it appears to have versus the mars 300 though I could be wrong. But if mars decided to make a few different sized QB lights id definitely be interested. As for how long they last I dont know its not listed but they require 3-4 parts total and no shell so if a driver malfunctioned for example its a breeze to replace. The boards themselves should last every bit as long as any other LED if not longer. Especially the lower wattage boards that do not run hot, no way a diode would burn out or anything like that imo.

I will advise our factory to test the spectrum firstly, its spectrum is very different from ours :thanks:

One customer told me he has been staying at home for several days for parcel, will the express company call you in advance to take parcels or put your parcel in a safe place and waif for you to pick up?

One customer told me he has been staying at home for several days for parcel, will the express company call you in advance to take parcels or put your parcel in a safe place and waif for you to pick up?

Nope they usually just leave them in front of your home and there are tons of people that go around stealing packages from doors... if it requires a signature they will leave a re delivery attempt tomorrow or you can go online and request to pick it up from the post office. If you live in an apartment it probably depends what type of area it is whether it gets left or redelivered.

Nope they usually just leave them in front of your home and there are tons of people that go around stealing packages from doors... if it requires a signature they will leave a re delivery attempt tomorrow or you can go online and request to pick it up from the post office. If you live in an apartment it probably depends what type of area it is whether it gets left or redelivered.

It is very easy to lose parcels if the express just leave parcels in the front door and go away

Eh im not sure im entirely correct though id rather not mistakenly say lies.

You are right, veg light and flower light are more efficient in different growing rooms.
At this stage, we only stock spectrum light in foreign warehouses. Veg light or bloom light must be produced when the customers buy them and ship from China by express to them, shipping fee is much higher.

You are right, veg light and flower light are more efficient in different growing rooms.
At this stage, we only stock spectrum light in foreign warehouses. Veg light or bloom light must be produced when the customers buy them and ship from China by express to them, shipping fee is much higher.

Yeah I like that yall offer ive heard about it once or twice and didnt knoe if yall still did it as they were from posts years back and that that is definitely very nice. Yeah I just didnt want to seem biased in that post or anything so I had decided to just delete it.

Yes a lot of people are buying camera doorbell systems like Ring. Thankfully nobody has ever snagged anything of mine or that would be awkward and suck.

Express service in China is very amazing.
You won't lost parcels. The express will call you or message you to take parcels when they deliver it to you.
Online shopping in China is very popular beyond your imagination.

Express service in China is very amazing.
You won't lost parcels. The express will call you or message you to take parcels when they deliver it to you.
Online shopping in China is very popular beyond your imagination.

Definitely ive heard more or less companies had made a Black Friday type holiday in china and during that day online sells across china is billions of billions that single day.

Back
Top Bottom