Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Definitely ive heard more or less companies had made a Black Friday type holiday in china and during that day online sells across china is billions of billions that single day.

Yes, you can buy everything online in China. Shopping online offers many people chance to work, express workers work very hard and get good salaries. If people leave bad review about the express worker's delivery, they will be punished, so they try to offer customers good service.

every time I received something from Mars Hydro, it would be delivered directly on the door by the delivery company. But they never told in advance. But I would just follow the tracking number and that way have a good way of guessing when they would come

One customer told me he has been staying at home for several days for parcel, will the express company call you in advance to take parcels or put your parcel in a safe place and waif for you to pick up?

every time I received something from Mars Hydro, it would be delivered directly on the door by the delivery company. But they never told in advance. But I would just follow the tracking number and that way have a good way of guessing when they would come

Usually we will send customers tracking No. on the second day of shipment, so that they can follow up shipment in time.

AK49 grow with Mars Pro II 160, the plants was neglected and beaten yo Hell for the first half of her life, because she was sitting behind larger plants and forgot she were there and therefore neglected to water/feed them as much as they would have liked. she also got knocked over a couple of times, had branches broken and taped back up and also had the stems split a couple of times due to some accidents in the tent. Finally get 177g (about 6.3 ounces)

1176.png

I'm sure someone has asked this question before but I can't find the thread. I've found research that shows that using pots that are too small hurts plant health (depending on the plant). But I have not found evidence suggesting that using pots that are too big hurts plants. I can imagine how large pots could hurt plant development if water and nutrients are not well directed to the roots, but I haven't seen a study that shows that.
My question: why not plant clones directly into the final pot so you can save time by not transplanting and potentially get to flower faster by avoiding plant shocks?
Have any of you done any experiments? :thanks:

I'm sure someone has asked this question before but I can't find the thread. I've found research that shows that using pots that are too small hurts plant health (depending on the plant). But I have not found evidence suggesting that using pots that are too big hurts plants. I can imagine how large pots could hurt plant development if water and nutrients are not well directed to the roots, but I haven't seen a study that shows that.
My question: why not plant clones directly into the final pot so you can save time by not transplanting and potentially get to flower faster by avoiding plant shocks?
Have any of you done any experiments? :thanks:
Every grow I do is made in the final pot less I'm restricted in size . Now I'm growing reveg clones . They turn out amazing . And no a bigger pit won't hurt anything. It's lets the plant grow bigger that's all. Smaller pot will stunt growth and buds. U need roots for big bids
4b7e7e6e06ac694780c51c298bb426ba.jpg

Every grow I do is made in the final pot less I'm restricted in size . Now I'm growing reveg clones . They turn out amazing . And no a bigger pit won't hurt anything. It's lets the plant grow bigger that's all. Smaller pot will stunt growth and buds. U need roots for big bids
4b7e7e6e06ac694780c51c298bb426ba.jpg

:thanks: What is faster, reveg or cloning?

Back
Top Bottom