Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yea I got tired of worrying about elec . Lost a batch cause of it. Now I use peat moss cowshit and a dab of soil. Last grow I had Dwc size plants in a short period of time
Niceee man next grow I will b mixing my own soil just went a store bought organic soil but I'm still learning the kinks into soil

Niceeeee man for show how it smoke . Looks really danky lol.......
Brother so pungent and instead of a weird smell it honestly smelled like some kind of candy. Bad ass head hitter real quick. Long lasting buzz and the munchies lol . Clones from these
0fa4da11344cbdff4c4bb2d2a51f26a9.jpg

Niceee man next grow I will b mixing my own soil just went a store bought organic soil but I'm still learning the kinks into soil
Try what I just said . Peat moss cow shit call moor nure at home depot and a tad bit of soil. 50 50 peat moss cow shit and a handful of soil here and there. No need to check ph or anything. I used house and garden hydro mix cause I had it left over and man that shit went nuts

Brother so pungent and instead of a weird smell it honestly smelled like some kind of candy. Bad ass head hitter real quick. Long lasting buzz and the munchies lol . Clones from these
0fa4da11344cbdff4c4bb2d2a51f26a9.jpg
O man sound like a dream lol never grew that strain but got me hooked goin to have to look me up some beans lol

Try what I just said . Peat moss cow shit call moor nure at home depot and a tad bit of soil. 50 50 peat moss cow shit and a handful of soil here and there. No need to check ph or anything. I used house and garden hydro mix cause I had it left over and man that shit went nuts
Dam brotha sound easy as hell lol I had a fellow grower/friend say that mixing some lime helps if u run into a nute lock out

Shit yea I almost forgot I add lime three times during the grow .
38a4d20303f5e268af01dc7d0c975efb.jpg
Dude like I said I'm takin notes lol just trying to achieve great results n not to much a hassle u kno

Haha haha I feel u ppl dnt now how heavy is a full five gal bucket till u have to move something ur like dam did I have to pick a 5 gal bucket lol
You got that right. But honestly it's not that heavy you'll be amazied. Hey pit buckets In bathtub and soak medium really well. Trust me just do it and water most the time two times a day it will dry out like coco . Yea coco u heard me lol bit 100 times cheaper keep it quiet lol

You got that right. But honestly it's not that heavy you'll be amazied. Hey pit buckets In bathtub and soak medium really well. Trust me just do it and water most the time two times a day it will dry out like coco . Yea coco u heard me lol bit 100 times cheaper keep it quiet lol
O yeahhhhh will do man just love hearing the tricks of the trade this is only my 3 Rd grow 2 hydro 1 soil I'm always slam a rdwc in a corner that I'm building but I'm staying in soil Im just always on the run I restore cars n my custermers always an my ass to find time to do there cars so to find time is like none lol

O yeahhhhh will do man just love hearing the tricks of the trade this is only my 3 Rd grow 2 hydro 1 soil I'm always slam a rdwc in a corner that I'm building but I'm staying in soil Im just always on the run I restore cars n my custermers always an my ass to find time to do there cars so to find time is like none lol
Cool hope all turns out well. No
More hassles in that medium

Back
Top Bottom