Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks man hope u have a good night it's late as hell just noticed my wife passed out on me . Talkin bout heavy buckets I have to carry her to bed now life is work jajajjajajaj

Just a few Mars-Hydro grown buds - Green House Seeds - Train Wreck

20180210_003451.jpg

Not the best background indeed. I use that bowl to bake my joints in

Well bumping harvest day up to today. A tad early but oh well. Saw some bugs not many and im guessing they are mites the damage looks very similar but they just don't quiet look the same and they are more interested with staying on top of the leaves. Weather's been on the warm side for a week or so and is going to continue to stay on the warm side so I'm just going to chop them and treat the bagseeds with neem and spinosad even though they seem bug free as they get a lot of wind. There are very few bugs and I trimmed all the damaged leaves I spotted and the leaves that were sort of crammed between two buds I went ahead and trimmed all those off too as that's pretty much the only spots they could live at. Id just rather chop now compared to waiting two weeks and having a ton of bugs on my buds because it's to late to treat for anything. I am at around day 54-55 anyway and I normally chop in a few days time though these girls could have went another week.

I trimmed two plants that were completely bug free to my eye and one has a few and I haven't started on the 4th yet

That's the one good thing with winter. No bugs. I dread the return of summer and the spider-mites.

Well bumping harvest day up to today. A tad early but oh well. Saw some bugs not many and im guessing they are mites the damage looks very similar but they just don't quiet look the same and they are more interested with staying on top of the leaves. Weather's been on the warm side for a week or so and is going to continue to stay on the warm side so I'm just going to chop them and treat the bagseeds with neem and spinosad even though they seem bug free as they get a lot of wind. There are very few bugs and I trimmed all the damaged leaves I spotted and the leaves that were sort of crammed between two buds I went ahead and trimmed all those off too as that's pretty much the only spots they could live at. Id just rather chop now compared to waiting two weeks and having a ton of bugs on my buds because it's to late to treat for anything. I am at around day 54-55 anyway and I normally chop in a few days time though these girls could have went another week.

I trimmed two plants that were completely bug free to my eye and one has a few and I haven't started on the 4th yet

That's the one good thing with winter. No bugs. I dread the return of summer and the spider-mites.

Yeah thankfully they were literally on a single plant and not many either. Nothing like last grow where the fuckers were everywhere during trim.

The bagseeds are still young enough to treat with both spinosad and neem so I will give them a couple doses of neem and treat with spinosad up until the last few weeks. Plus they are incredibly small so I can maintain them better. I didn't want to wait two weeks before harvesting my plants and end up having bugs all over them versus the pathetic amount it currently was. I thought I'd find bugs on all my plants like last harvest but it was pleasant plus I used trimmers versus siccsors for the first time and my fingers and hands thank me.
ac3dc0d91a1625d4988fcd06e1e33e6f.jpg
68f95e92d4675d7bd88aa398e04202e5.jpg
8846be8b74bc0ee6d82c572bd06f5759.jpg
dug straight through that pot.

Since this thread is always pretty active . . .

So everybody knows . . .

Tomorrow, Saturday Feb 17, we will be taking the forums offline for a full day to complete the website/forum integration. See Website Upgrades for details.

Ian

I sent her an email anyway, she will reply when she returns. Then I can send her everything when she replies to it.

Definitely do that I wasn't talking to you when I said she wont notice I was meaning that sara wont know the change (platform wise) happened until she logs back in on the 23rd and gets a big surprise haha. Also may want to give her a reminder the 22nd if you are in a rush as they'll probably be a bit backed up email wise. Im starting to wonder what's coming first.... my damn smell proof bag thats been on three Chinese airliners and still hasnt made it to the states or sara.... haha im really excited to try my bag out but damn I swear my bag is the last bag to make it in. Shipping from China usually goes well for me so im hoping it makes it here soon especially since I harvested early so Ill have some stanky bud to test it with.

My bagseeds are also going great ill post pics tomorrow maybe or the day after... no rush since saras offline for a bit. I haven't seen anymore suspected male parts on my apple jack and im wondering if they were male parts. Im not worried either way since I think its genetics and the mother only had a few seeds in the entire pound so im not worried. I am treating with neem and spinosad and ill stop with the neem in a couple weeks and just use spinosad up until the last few weeks just to be sure bugs dont bug them. The bugs started coming back on my SQ but thankfully I caught it early and decided to just go ahead and chop... the bugs were only on one plant so far and very few... I could use all my trim for oil and it was potent haha just take tablespoons of it and it tastes pretty good and easy to go down... leaves a nice canna taste for a while. The bud is almost fully dried and its looking so sad hate how much it shrinks... Hoping for at least five ounces from the SQ's and 2oz minimum from the bagseeds.

Whenever I start up again I will be doing less plants again because that works best for me yield wise.... takes a tad longer veg wise but I prefer two nice strong branched out plants in a 4x2. Just did four for a shorter time line and didnt overdo the space because of bugs that dont seem to want to go away though I am glad it was very minor compared to last time which was a nightmare.

Wowza chopped one of the smaller SQ's today... not quiet ready to jar but will be ready tomorrow so I went ahead and chopped the buds off the branches and it was 54G's which ill lose a few more grams but I doubt any more than that. The buds are surprisingly dense im happy.... They really arent much larger than my last grow where I was only getting an ounce a plant it sucked but I had lots of mites... This grow even though they are the same size as normal they are dense... That was the smallest of the four too so id really be happy with 7 ounces and that may be possible fingers crossed. Ill take some pics tomorrow and ill remove the buds from the branches of the other plants tomorrow. Im ready to clean it up and put my bagseeds back in the tent...
eb7c457930d5a3093eb77bfb015db1e8.jpg
That was before the dry... Cant really see the back two well but they are the smaller two. I was really thinking when I weighed that plant it was going to say 30-35 grams like last time and I somehow really fucked up lol. Hopefully next grow I fill the tent out completely and aim for 10-12oz between two plants. Ill have better strains then too.

Oh - That's today. Actually right now.
Since this thread is always pretty active . . .

So everybody knows . . .

Tomorrow, Saturday Feb 17, we will be taking the forums offline for a full day to complete the website/forum integration. See Website Upgrades for details.

Ian

Beautiful harvest :) What is a Clownbag?

a couple of pictures. Ayahuasca Purple - Barneys farm

grown under marsII 400 and the Mars Reflector 48x5 and Biobizz nutes

Wet weight on yield 1156g

62-7.jpg

62120.jpg

62_1.jpg

63-harvest2.jpg

63harvest4.jpg

63harvest3.jpg

63harvest.jpg

:Namaste:

Back