Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi

Hey Deville, nice to see you here. My friend asked me to read your grow journal of 320 when I show my interest in this model
Deville won the prize with his grow journal of 320 before, it is worth to read :reading420magazine:

About 10 weeks. They are ferminized and from a wide range of genetics, offering different flavour, arom...
:thanks: Will it help you get higher yields?

Great. What competition it is?
It is Mars Cup, we may hold this competition at the end of Sep., I will inform you about it if you are interested in.
You can take part in grow journal, video or picture contest. :yahoo:

Hi

Hey Deville, nice to see you here. My friend asked me to read your grow journal of 320 when I show my interest in this model

Makes me smile to know someone out there knows how to grow cannabis now because of this fantastic community. That I( may have teached someone a trick or two. It's important to spread Cannabis awareness. You are welcome to follow any journal of mine you want. Happy to be of some use

Makes me smile to know someone out there knows how to grow cannabis now because of this fantastic community. That I( may have teached someone a trick or two. It's important to spread Cannabis awareness. You are welcome to follow any journal of mine you want. Happy to be of some use
You are helping a lot of beginners like me to gain growing skills. I have not growed anything, but what I am reading will help me a lot when I start to grow cannabis.

Potassium Deficiency
I googled and found picture of yellow leaves in margin, brown or yellow edges,it seems like potassium deficiency :thanks:

You are helping a lot of beginners like me to gain growing skills. I have not growed anything, but what I am reading will help me a lot when I start to grow cannabis.

When will you start to grow cannabis mmj420smile?

Auto seeds can produce reasonalely sized yields even with less intense light source.
Is it also related with the final size of plants?

Back
Top Bottom