Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

MaximumYield explains Growing Media
Growing media have three major functions:
  1. Physically support plant growth
  2. Allow for maximum root growth
  3. Supply roots with necessities such as water, air, and nutrients
In native plant nurseries growing media is composed of native soil, but such a soil is often referred to as artificial soil when it contains other materials such as compost (e.g., bark, green waste), coco coir, wood fibers, or peat moss. Mineral components such as vermiculite, clay, pumice, and perlite are also used to make growing media. However, the composition of a growing medium is greatly influenced by the particular plants being grown.
Roots develop in pore spaces between the individual particles of the growing media. Water and air move through the pore spaces. Air is responsible for the health of soil microorganisms and is needed for root growth while water is needed to fuel plant growth. Microorganisms in the growing media help supply plants with nutrients necessary for their growth.

full

full

Thanks for sharing growing video with us:thanks: I think you will win a prize if you make growing video during our next Mars Cup

thank you! sorry about the pics being sideways at the beginning of the video. that was before i got my new camera. i tried for so long to flip them. they just kept going back to the way they started.

thank you! sorry about the pics being sideways at the beginning of the video. that was before i got my new camera. i tried for so long to flip them. they just kept going back to the way they started.
Don't worry, we can find all of your videos easily. You got more than 300 followers on Youtube during short time, well done.

I am really impressed with the response of the YouTube community. They seem to really enjoy what i’m doing. Thanks Sara

Reading words makes people feel tired sometimes, so more people prefer to watch video

Hey everyone, hey Sara, I am mmj420smile, my friend introduced this thread to me, he bought your 160led, marsII1200led and some grow bars and happy with them

Hey everyone, hey Sara, I am mmj420smile, my friend introduced this thread to me, he bought your 160led, marsII1200led and some grow bars and happy with them

Hi mmi420smile, welcome to joining in our Mars family, pls say thanks to your friends.
May I know if you are using any of our lights or tents?

What strain it is?

Ayahuasca Purple - Barneys farm. grown under marsII 400 and the Mars Reflector 48x5 and Biobizz nutes.
Wet weight on yield 1156g.

No, I am new in this field. I just registered here to read some growing journals

420 grow journal is very active, you can read different growing journals growing under different kinds of lights:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom