Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Unfortunately we have no way of knowing exactly, unless you can be more specific as to what exactly is missing. However it is possible the deleted posts were taking up space in regards to pages, so over time you accumulated 50 pages of deleted posts and the new modern software displays the data better/differently. Does that make sense?
Thanks for your help. Do you mean we accumulate 50 pages of deleted posts and 420 deleted them at the same time?

Figured it out... you were displaying 15 posts per page before, now 20 posts per page. :thumb:

We will soon determine what is the perfect number of posts per page.
It showed 20 posts not 15 posts before you upgraded website.

purpose

Thanks Sara. hopesylly i can buy two of your new lamps Mars Pro II Epistar 80 soon and fit in the closet instead of the current lights. i think it would do a nice job with two of those in this setup.

i just use that net, for easy drying it fits perfect in my drying closet i normally use. and so i can cut almost all stems of when trimming the wet buds. no special reason really :)

:Namaste:

:thanks: Mars proII is our new and best series light. You can follow up some grow journals about proII series lights. It will help you know more about it,

I"m not seeing deleted posts (though didn't dig deep). Could it also be because the "bigger posts" have the "click to expand" button on them? As that in theory would condense the pages too, well in theory anyway ;)
" Click to expand" save lots of space and the size of letters is smaller than before, maybe they are reasons. :hug:

lets talk light penetration. This is a lower bud shot of my White Widow in week 8 grown under the Mars II 700w. This bud is located about a foot deep under the canopy. My Mars Hydro Is strong enough to develop frosty, dense LARF buds that are high grade.

full
It looks delicious :smokin:

BTW - It's so hard to find photo's in the gallery after the page update. I just had to pick a random one cause I can't see any preview. Hope that will be fixed. How do you folks like the new forum? So far I am very happy, some bugs here and there but they're probably working on them
They still need more time to make the upgraded forum work well.

Thanks for your help. Do you mean we accumulate 50 pages of deleted posts and 420 deleted them at the same time?
No, I explained the reason in the following post, this was my first guess.

Just a random pic from my gallery to show you what I mean - Not the best photo and indeed they could look happier, but you can see the leaves are not hanging

Is it the growing media that caused your leaves difference?

It showed 20 posts not 15 posts before you upgraded website.
No, it didn't. It showed 15, like I said.

Here is a screenshot of the old website, your first page, with 1000 pages at the end of the page, at post #15.

:rip: BID :Namaste:

There are a lot less pages overall because each individual page is like 3-4x longer than number so its overall less pages
I think 420 should decide the posts of each page, it will be more convenient to notice the difference.

I think the power controller for his blue section on one of the half's of the lamp is dead and needs to be replaced. You can see the other side of the lamp has the full spectrum while the other side only has red. It's a 15 minute fix. They'll send him a new power controller in no time. He just have to go through the photograph his lamp routine thing and pcb number on his whatever that module was called
Thanks for your carefulness Deville, I will ask Vladomar420 and help him.

No, it didn't. It showed 15, like I said.

Here is a screenshot of the old website, your first page, with 1000 pages at the end of the page, at post #15.

:rip: BID :Namaste:
Ok, thank you. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom