Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Update: I had my Crop King Dwarf Low Flyer under a 4 x 2ft t5 with full spectrum LEDs. This is her 10 days ago.

That night I added my new Mars Eco 49 LED light. Look at her now! She’s doing great and loving life.

I know it’s advertised as an entry level light but it’s great as a supplemental light source

Your girl is growing very happy with eco 49 :goodjob:

That is going to be one big cola when done......wow.....

I miss my dwarfs.....but I have more seeds!! :thumb:

Will you sprout your new seeds?

They are really turning into what I envisioned even though I had my doubts early on. . Going to be so cute to cut down a whole plant, trim it, dry it, and put it in a jar all one peice.

Why you do not put them in the active carbon bays?

I recommend marsII400 to you Phillygrow14, it can cover your plants very well and powerful enough to help your plants grow well. About 175W draw power. May I know which country you are from? I will check stock and price for you.

I recommend marsII400 to you Phillygrow14, it can cover your plants very well and powerful enough to help your plants grow well. About 175W draw power. May I know which country you are from? I will check stock and price for you.
Could you drop link as well so I can match it up to the one I have coming in the mail?

I'm not sure I wanted to compare it with the one I ordered.

We have a promotion for 420, 10% off with discount codes"Cathy" from 20th--22th.
If you have new demands, you can order it during our promotion to save cost. :circle-of-love:

The grower need you guys help.

"Hi all i have some royal gorrila plants.

topped them about 4 days ago.

all apart from 1 of them have grown new tops and have grown more undergrowth but the other has barely grown any new growth and just seems to have stretched.
any ideas?
And this one has hardly grown anything except get taller?
should i just wait longer ?"

Back
Top Bottom