Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Don't forget the guy who mentioned it....lol

Not sure of your advertising budget, so I will leave that up to your company.

No problem loomis420, I am grateful for your suggestion.

I ordered mine in Canada and it shipped from Canada. Their website says that they also distribute out of the USA if they have the inventory on hand, if not it’s shipped from country of origin. I got my Mars Eco 49 off amazon and went for the free 5 day shipping. Got here overnight.

Hi! If I order in the US, where does the light ship from?

We will ship from USA to you, no tax and customs. May I know which product you are interested in?

I ordered mine in Canada and it shipped from Canada. Their website says that they also distribute out of the USA if they have the inventory on hand, if not it’s shipped from country of origin. I got my Mars Eco 49 off amazon and went for the free 5 day shipping. Got here overnight.

We stock most of products in foreign warehouses and offers customers fast shipment :cheer:

We will ship from USA to you, no tax and customs. May I know which product you are interested in?
Hi SmokeSara. I was looking at the Mars Pro II Cree LEDs 128. I have a 2 x 4 tent and want to get a better light for it.

Hi SmokeSara. I was looking at the Mars Pro II Cree LEDs 128. I have a 2 x 4 tent and want to get a better light for it.

Cree series light is our best light, proII 128 can cover your plants very well in tent 2x4. Most of our lights use Epistar chips, only Cree 128 and 256, COB use Cree chips, Cree chips produce less heat and have longer lifespan than epistar chips. You can buy this light on our official website and use discount codes"Cathy" to get best price there

Cree series light is our best light, proII 128 can cover your plants very well in tent 2x4. Most of our lights use Epistar chips, only Cree 128 and 256, COB use Cree chips, Cree chips produce less heat and have longer lifespan than epistar chips. You can buy this light on our official website and use discount codes"Cathy" to get best price there
Thanks very much!

My pleasure to help you. :circle-of-love:
Will you use Cree 128 for grow journal LadyGaea?
Yes. I have 2 girls in veg right now. When I flip those I'm starting 2 more. I will def let you know how well it performs.

Can you please tell me if this is turning male?:thanks:

What itibiti said. I first got those on some vegging female clones that I took 9 days after flip and was told it's perfectly normal. Now I have them on one of my plants that is in flower from seed and was told it happens on some strains. I think they're just swollen empty calyxes.

A 420 sale sounds great, I'm very close to having my money ready to get my Mars cree pro2, aswell as my 5x5 and my glasses, but I wonder if I add more to my list, another tent hmm will I get a cheaper bargain for a bundle, a sale would be amazing especially since it's my birthday on April 12 :goodluck:

Happy birthday Aussie Girl, have a great day today.

That's not nuts on the main stem.

Nice to see you again here Ltibitiguy. How are you recently?
I found picture through google to see the nuts on the stem. It is different from the above picture :thanks:

Yes. I have 2 girls in veg right now. When I flip those I'm starting 2 more. I will def let you know how well it performs.

Would you like to try our led glasses or active carbon bag?

Back
Top Bottom