Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Just doing a drive-by.... I woodn't take any leaf when all you have is 6 or 8 leaf.... They do have to have green to get green? Just my 2 cent... Sorry,,, but then I don't like to do alot of defoliation. I always feel the leaf is the power plant of a plant,, unless she is REALLY cutting the light from getting thru? Like said,,, just me......... Not that that is right.... But leafs do the photo shit of a plant to produce sugars all day and grow at night,,, take the leaf surface,, that is it life-breath? I'd wait till she has afew more leaf,,, then she won't notice?

GL and Keepem Green

Just doing a drive-by.... I woodn't take any leaf when all you have is 6 or 8 leaf.... They do have to have green to get green? Just my 2 cent... Sorry,,, but then I don't like to do alot of defoliation. I always feel the leaf is the power plant of a plant,, unless she is REALLY cutting the light from getting thru? Like said,,, just me......... Not that that is right.... But leafs do the photo shit of a plant to produce sugars all day and grow at night,,, take the leaf surface,, that is it life-breath? I'd wait till she has afew more leaf,,, then she won't notice?

GL and Keepem Green

Thank you Norcaliwood. :thanks:
There are only very few leaves now, I also think it is not good way to remove them. If this plants is lack of any nutrition?

BTW that is MINOR damage... like my brain,,, least I was told.

GL Keepem Green

I will ask this grower to grow longer time to judge problem

Hello! Finally got around to posting here. I have a couple Mars 96 led 205w lights, one is in my small veg tent and the other is a supplement in my flower tent and I got a couple pics with it in the background. The flower is Coked out Girl Scout from CSI Humboldt. It's a cross of GSC and Humboldt snow.

Hello! Finally got around to posting here. I have a couple Mars 96 led 205w lights, one is in my small veg tent and the other is a supplement in my flower tent and I got a couple pics with it in the background. The flower is Coked out Girl Scout from CSI Humboldt. It's a cross of GSC and Humboldt snow.

:goodjob: :thanks: How many days your girls are?

That plant with the defoliation question is fine. Don’t remove anything and just continue to feed it every other watering and it’ll be just fine. Newest growth looks good

Thanks for your suggestion Rooster, I will forward it to that grower. Have a good weekend. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom