Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

What itibiti said. I first got those on some vegging female clones that I took 9 days after flip and was told it's perfectly normal. Now I have them on one of my plants that is in flower from seed and was told it happens on some strains. I think they're just swollen empty calyxes.

:thanks: on average how long after the flip to 12/12 when do you growers see the first signs of flowering ?

My plants usually start flowering about 10 days on average.
:thumb: I've seen very mature plants (indica) begin to flower in very short time

Would you like to try our led glasses or active carbon bag?
I have some LED glasses already. If my nephew ends up "borrowing" them...I will certainly check Mars out! Maybe I should just buy him a pair before he does that!

My cubby that I keep my cannabis supplies in smells divine to me! I have no intention of covering the lovely aroma up or hiding it! Love me, love my cannabis! :battingeyelashes:

Have a very green evening...or day! Looking forward to testing the new light!

:thanks: on average how long after the flip to 12/12 when do you growers see the first signs of flowering ?
About four to 7 days myself think it greatly depends on environment and genetics to be honest .

I have some LED glasses already. If my nephew ends up "borrowing" them...I will certainly check Mars out! Maybe I should just buy him a pair before he does that!

My cubby that I keep my cannabis supplies in smells divine to me! I have no intention of covering the lovely aroma up or hiding it! Love me, love my cannabis! :battingeyelashes:

Have a very green evening...or day! Looking forward to testing the new light!

I would like to ask my manager if we can sponsor a led glasses for you if you use our lights for your grow journal.

About four to 7 days myself think it greatly depends on environment and genetics to be honest .
yes, the stain affects it a lot :circle-of-love:

Hey, here is a good news about our 420 promotion.

10% off based on our official website: www.mars-hydro.com
You can use discount codes'Cathy" to get that price during 20th--22th in this month. We have never gave so big discount before . Paypal can be used our website. If you want to use card, pls email me, we will send you invoice to help you make the payment. My email: 420flower@mars-hydro.com

Update: I had my Crop King Dwarf Low Flyer under a 4 x 2ft t5 with full spectrum LEDs. This is her 10 days ago.

That night I added my new Mars Eco 49 LED light. Look at her now! She’s doing great and loving life.

I know it’s advertised as an entry level light but it’s great as a supplemental light source

Update: I had my Crop King Dwarf Low Flyer under a 4 x 2ft t5 with full spectrum LEDs. This is her 10 days ago.

That night I added my new Mars Eco 49 LED light. Look at her now! She’s doing great and loving life.

I know it’s advertised as an entry level light but it’s great as a supplemental light source
That is going to be one big cola when done......wow.....

I miss my dwarfs.....but I have more seeds!! :thumb:

That is going to be one big cola when done......wow.....

I miss my dwarfs.....but I have more seeds!! :thumb:
They are really turning into what I envisioned even though I had my doubts early on. . Going to be so cute to cut down a whole plant, trim it, dry it, and put it in a jar all one peice.

They are really turning into what I envisioned even though I had my doubts early on. . Going to be so cute to cut down a whole plant, trim it, dry it, and put it in a jar all one peice.
I'm not sure that will fit in a jar in one piece at the end. Are they getting any taller?

Back
Top Bottom