Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Im actually currently running a reveg flower clone right now of some White Berry. An its throwing out a ton of single finger leaves an was alil bush ball lmao. So i trimmed the hell out of her an selected what branches i wanted to keep. Im in hopes to try an help with the bushyness of it an stretch her out a tad. But yea wont have to tip spread with this one lol. Nodes are very tight 2gether so i hope she has some nice colas to her come harvest time.
Welcome stop by Blazin! :green_heart:

well deserved Sara. Hope you have a wonderful time being mummy again at home. peace and blessings.
Thanks Ganja! Everytime I feel tired, I saw my boy, I feel everything is worthy! :Namaste:

Right let’s c today how they look today but there growing fast
haha! Right! :yahoo:
And a totally new look just in two days! :yummy:

Day 71 from poking her cotyledons above ground. She's currently under a Mars Hydro TSL-2000, and will be moved under the TSW-2000 later this week. I've kept her and her sisters in veg a little longer that I wanted due to other priorities. They'll be flipped in a few days.

full

Granddaddy Purple #2
Lovely girl Old Salt! :love:

Greetings @SmokeSara

I was curious as to how I could get a ballast extension for my TS-1000. My friend ordered his light on Amazon, and it came with the long cord. After seeing how much heat was reduced, I too would prefer to have the ballast outside of the tent.

I took a look on the website, but do not see any way to find the cable.

Thank you, and have a great day.
Hi GeOMaTTiC, your right, we updated the extention cords later, but right now not every warehouse has the upgraded ones, so we didn't make notice on it. For the previous ones, you can email us: service@mars-hydro.com to get help on the extention cords. :)

If you can't get them through Mars Hydro, the big on-line retailers carry them. Look for "Security Camera System Cable DC Extension Power Cord Adapter Wire Connector Set" or "DC 5.5x2.1mm Male To Female Extension Cord CCTV Camera Power Cable".

"5.5x2.1mm Male To Female: is critical!

Look for 20AWG wires, as that's the minimum for a 3m (10') cable.
Hey Old Salt. You know you deserve the title Expert on the DIY lights. :D :thumb:

I have my 4 seedlings under one of my 4 Mars COB lights once they are past the seedling stage each will get their own Mars COB light. I am really excited about this grow. I am still waiting for one seed to germinate so I will have 4 total. I have had trouble with these seeds germinating but my fingers are crossed I get another seed to crack. I have 3 of the same seeds germinating so one of them should crack
:snowboating:
Remenber give them enough heat. :D Good luck for the new grow, hopefully see the new babies soon., :Namaste:

Thanks Ganja! Everytime I feel tired, I saw my boy, I feel everything is worthy! :Namaste:
You are a very dedicated provider and to make such a huge sacrifice for your family is commendable. I hope you had millions of hugs and treats.

How much longer are the cords?
2 meter long should be . :) The best way is to get the specification of the wire and buy from local, because we don't have the extention cords in warehouse, so if we ship from China, it will take longer time and cost more. :Namaste:

You are a very dedicated provider and to make such a huge sacrifice for your family is commendable. I hope you had millions of hugs and treats.
Thank you Ganja! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love: Everything is worth when I can get friendship like yours here in return. :)

Hey Old Salt. You know you deserve the title Expert on the DIY lights. :D :thumb:

Electronics has been one of my hobbies, or my work since 1970. I was an electronic technologist in our Navy. I designed and built a COB grow light earlier this year. I guess I know enough to be dangerous. ;)

I also have a good news for everyone. :D At the weekend, we get two shipments in USA, so now all the TS, SP are in full stock, feel free to order. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
And another great one is we are getting good news from Canada custom that they have released our two shipments, which were there for over 2 month. And we will have them avaialble in our warehosue within 1 week time. So we finally got our stock in Canada and everyone can feel free to order :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hello smokeSara,
im wondering what the other adjustable screw on the sp250 does? i played with it the other day and it seemed to make the light brighter but i also feel its made the ballast much warmer. its not a heat issue i worry about as i have moved it outside the tent but i worry the extra heat will bring shorter life to the board./

thank you

Hello smokeSara,
im wondering what the other adjustable screw on the sp250 does? i played with it the other day and it seemed to make the light brighter but i also feel its made the ballast much warmer. its not a heat issue i worry about as i have moved it outside the tent but i worry the extra heat will bring shorter life to the board./

thank you
Hi Skunk, the two hole for adjust the light wattage is the same function, you can use either one to dim the light. :) You are right, to help with the longer lifespan of the lights, it is safer to keep it under the max wattage. :D Though the chips are already factory set at low current, low wattage output, and we are using meanwel driver, so the quality is ensured. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom