Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

just received my lights :) i will be setting up my area tomorrow. i plugged them in to make sure they work, everything seems to be ok. i wish they had packaged them a little better but there seems to be no damage. they were just put in one unmarked box with a little bit of styro-foam holders, that's it besides the normal paperwork and parts. i'll give a better review when i hook them up :)

Hi, Theboogyman. hope you have a happy growing and nice harvest. we will improve our package condition.thank u!:cheer::cheer::cheer::high-five:
just received my lights :) i will be setting up my area tomorrow. i plugged them in to make sure they work, everything seems to be ok. i wish they had packaged them a little better but there seems to be no damage. they were just put in one unmarked box with a little bit of styro-foam holders, that's it besides the normal paperwork and parts. i'll give a better review when i hook them up :)

Hello, guys! our 140*5w lights are out of stocks on our AU warehouse.:) and the discount activity will be finished and we will have a holiday at the end of this month. :)so guys, please place the order ASAP. and if there have any question email me ASAP.:smokin:

hi, artthug. no matter when you get the tracking number, the lights we shipped are on the same day!:):)
I do see why people comment that the website needs update the shipping process faster. When I buy from your ledgrowlightmanufacturer account on eBay, I usually have a tracking number within 12 hours. Tracking numbers are very important when you expecting an expensive delivery.

Hello, guys! our 140*5w lights are out of stocks on our AU warehouse.:) and the discount activity will be finished and we will have a holiday at the end of this month. :)so guys, please place the order ASAP. and if there have any question email me ASAP.:smokin:
Just confirming that the mars 700 is still available in UK? I am still waiting for paypal to clear the balance, should be today, also there are no other taxes or charges to send to Germany?

Many thanks!

Hi, canna! we still have mars 700w on our UK warehouse, but not too many, only 2-3 pieces. please place the order ASAP. and yeah, there have no tax, but need to charge freight!:high-five:
Just confirming that the mars 700 is still available in UK? I am still waiting for paypal to clear the balance, should be today, also there are no other taxes or charges to send to Germany?

Many thanks!

Hello Artthug, thank you. we provide tracking number also, just EB has requested to update tracking number within 48hours. so they put faster. usually we also update tracking within 48hours now. and sometimes you can not get it becuase you can not get our email from megento system. most customers refused to take our email. that's the problem. you can check on our website, we update actually:) I told my assistant how important the tracking number is. so she will do better and better I believe. :)
BTW, you are up very early:) it's time to go home:) u have a great day.
I'm sorry if I said it wrong but it's not that I don't trust you to send it, you have proven honorable many times over! :thumb:

I just like a tracking number so that I can make sure to be at home to except the delivery myself and not have it left by my door. It's only for security reasons, I don't trust the city I live in. :peace:

hello,guys.here are some pictures my friend send to me with Mars2 1200w. share with u:):)
012757.jpg
0091056.jpg
034143.jpg

Hi, canna! we still have mars 700w on our UK warehouse, but not too many, only 2-3 pieces. please place the order ASAP. and yeah, there have no tax, but need to charge freight!:high-five:

Ok! I have ordered and payed the freight but PayPal is taking forever!! It has been three days and still money has not cleared.. I think they hold the money on purpose in there account so they can make interest, its 2014 money does not take 5 days to be transferred com'on!!

Anyone else have this problem or am I just unlucky this time??

Sara I really want that light ASAP, I have ordered, money has left my account, just waiting on Paypal please put one aside for me if at all possible? I know thats probably not possible but its worth a shot =)

Many thanks!!

Hi Sara,
i ordered last time (around new year) via the webpage, shipping to EU, Austria. The two reflectors were shipped (without shipping number or reply, and delivered within 8 days) with unsuitable UK plug cables, but no problem i'd enough cables around.
Since i'm going to buy new one/s, is there any chance i'll get this time EU plug cables?
I've still the one or other lying around, but there are diminishing and i'm not so happy to give the UK plug cables to the recycling center.

In particular, i'm thinking of a Mars 400w flower spectrum. Easiest way should be over you webpage (Mars II 400w) or any issues concerning the spectrum or shipping?

And a more generally question:
I've at the moment a closet for flowering only with 3,2'*3,8' (96*116cm) with 2 reflectors 2*48*3. It seemed to be ok for lightning, but a 50% boost to approx 600w for one square meter (at full bloom) sounds tempting, without exaggeration.
Further, each third of my plants are around two weeks away, so the last third of my room would be used by the MarsII flower spec'.
... or should i simply stick with a single, standard spec' lamp?

Hi Sara,
i ordered last time (around new year) via the webpage, shipping to EU, Austria. The two reflectors were shipped (without shipping number or reply, and delivered within 8 days) with unsuitable UK plug cables, but no problem i'd enough cables around.
Since i'm going to buy new one/s, is there any chance i'll get this time EU plug cables?
I've still the one or other lying around, but there are diminishing and i'm not so happy to give the UK plug cables to the recycling center.

In particular, i'm thinking of a Mars 400w flower spectrum. Easiest way should be over you webpage (Mars II 400w) or any issues concerning the spectrum or shipping?

And a more generally question:
I've at the moment a closet for flowering only with 3,2'*3,8' (96*116cm) with 2 reflectors 2*48*3. It seemed to be ok for lightning, but a 50% boost to approx 600w for one square meter (at full bloom) sounds tempting, without exaggeration.
Further, each third of my plants are around two weeks away, so the last third of my room would be used by the MarsII flower spec'.
... or should i simply stick with a single, standard spec' lamp?

Oh really? I need a europe plug aswell not a UK one!!

Also, they only have the mars 700 and the reflector 48*3 in the UK, and there on special till end of the month, after that the company is going on holidays(might pay to order sooner rather then later), I have ordered the mars II 700 for roughly the same size as you. Only because I didnt want to pay €400 to have the same amount of light from the 48*3... Mars 700 is going to be overkill for me but means an upgrade must happen (Thats the excuse I use anyway:laughtwo:)

PayPal always takes that long, and they're not the only ones. My bitcoin exchange takes the exact same amount of days as PayPal to take money from my bank account and have it available for withdrawal. I'm sure they could do it quicker, but I suppose it's one of the costs of doing business with them.

So I transferred the money on friday from my bank, it is now tuesday night, how long do you think it will take to get into there paypal account?

Many thanks

I can't imagine PayPal taking that long. I am in the US and have no idea where you are but when I have ordered and have 6 different times and it is taken from my account immediately and delivered within seconds. Again I don't know what side of what pond you are on and why things would be different but I think you should get in touch with someone if they have pulled your money already. I would be having a fit...:goof:....:circle-of-love:

So I transferred the money on friday from my bank, it is now tuesday night, how long do you think it will take to get into there paypal account?

Many thanks

3 business days, so Wednesday. For me, whether I transfer on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, it gets in on Wednesday. Once, I just noticed, I transferred on a Monday and it got in on Wednesday, but that was the one-time record for me...

I can't imagine PayPal taking that long. I am in the US and have no idea where you are but when I have ordered and have 6 different times and it is taken from my account immediately and delivered within seconds. Again I don't know what side of what pond you are on and why things would be different but I think you should get in touch with someone if they have pulled your money already. I would be having a fit...:goof:....:circle-of-love:

Do you have a credit card associated with PayPal? That's one way to have it the same day.

I think the problem is that I had to transfer it from my bank acc to paypal and then paypal will transfer it instantly, but I know the money has left my account 3 days ago, I am in Germany and we have lightning fast internet and an awsome banking system, so I can only put it down to paypal holding it in an account to make some $$.

Idk really just annoyed that it takes so long (close to having a fit:nomo:)

Back
Top Bottom