Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

25. Indeed

24, 25... who's counting anyway. We're all stoned.
Goin in for a eye chek now for sure. Fone so small for typing. Many thanks

Hey Sara are you still pushing lights on here? If not who is the rep now for Mars-Hydro?
Hi Dennise, I am not Sara, but you can call me Sara:cheesygrinsmiley:

I wish schools would've taught math this way lol.
Haha, this teaching method is well suited for elementary schools. But also for those of us who have been away from school for a long time.

Hi Dennise, I am not Sara, but you can call me Sara:cheesygrinsmiley:

What is your real name? I'm sure I will end up calling you Sara as she sold me about 15 lights back in the day and was a joy to work with as I'm sure you will be too. I went ahead and ordered a 4x4 tent package with all the goodies included and have already gotten a tracking number and it will all be here Friday. Your service is still amazing. I'm not real sure about the light I ordered but have many of the small reflectors around here and figure if I didn't think it was enough light I would fill it in with those. Have only been totally stopped growing about a year ago and had a lot of stuff still I will need but wanted to start over with a new set up and I'm sure this is going to work amazingly well. The filter is pretty small but I have MS so it's about all I can mess with now. I still had a full size one and I would never be able to get it hung by myself again and I couldn't care less about the smell. I live way out in the country and can't even see my neighbors and I didn't move this far out to make a bunch of friends that would drop by and not be cool about it but thank you again for the exemplary service and getting everything here so quickly.....also it's very nice to meet you.:circle-of-love:

What is your real name? I'm sure I will end up calling you Sara as she sold me about 15 lights back in the day and was a joy to work with as I'm sure you will be too. I went ahead and ordered a 4x4 tent package with all the goodies included and have already gotten a tracking number and it will all be here Friday. Your service is still amazing. I'm not real sure about the light I ordered but have many of the small reflectors around here and figure if I didn't think it was enough light I would fill it in with those. Have only been totally stopped growing about a year ago and had a lot of stuff still I will need but wanted to start over with a new set up and I'm sure this is going to work amazingly well. The filter is pretty small but I have MS so it's about all I can mess with now. I still had a full size one and I would never be able to get it hung by myself again and I couldn't care less about the smell. I live way out in the country and can't even see my neighbors and I didn't move this far out to make a bunch of friends that would drop by and not be cool about it but thank you again for the exemplary service and getting everything here so quickly.....also it's very nice to meet you.:circle-of-love:
I am also very pleased to meet you. My name is Stella and I will continue to serve you as Sara. You will be receiving our products soon. And looking forward to your new grow journal, please tag me when you start.:circle-of-love:

Maybe it's because the question is tricky. lol
You guys!!! Slipping in the small print on us! I should have known it wasn't an easy answer...that's on me!

Stella (Sara:rofl:), can you believe there is only one left in this journal??!! Omg!!! I will have my 2 Banana Blaze autos finishing up under it so I'll tag you. As soon as they moved in there under the FC4800 they went crazy!

They're in the back of the tent behind Limelight. They say :thanks:

20220315_173306.jpg

You've got to know the rules of algebra and the order you use them but it was a good one.....I'm assuming the rules are the same in China......:circle-of-love:
Yes, the same rules are used in China. × and ÷ go first,then + and - :ganjamon:

Stella (Sara:rofl:), can you believe there is only one left in this journal??!! Omg!!! I will have my 2 Banana Blaze autos finishing up under it so I'll tag you. As soon as they moved in there under the FC4800 they went crazy!

They're in the back of the tent behind Limelight. They say :thanks:

20220315_173306.jpg
They made me crazy too:yummy:

Picture composition( picture writing)
Write a warm sentence to describe the picture :thumb:
1647515048201.jpeg
"Screw Disney World honey, this is the most magical place on Earth and even more magical cause I get to share it with you "

Back
Top Bottom