Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Dear all my friends, I need to collect some information here, I have some gift to send out at the end of this month I think, Earlier Xmas gift:) so if you ordered our product and you are only using our led grow light, please leave me message here, I will give 5 light out then. I will not tell you what light I will give out, but I promise it would be a big big surprise:))))

Dear all my friends, I need to collect some information here, I have some gift to send out at the end of this month I think, Earlier Xmas gift:) so if you ordered our product and you are only using our led grow light, please leave me message here, I will give 5 light out then. I will not tell you what light I will give out, but I promise it would be a big big surprise:))))

Hi sara im only using your product in my grow. :high-five::cheesygrinsmiley::thumb:

:high-five: We will send our lights to a lot grower here step by step. we will send more lights out at the end of this year I think, that's my plan now. :)
Thank you kindly SmokeSara and Top LED Grow Light! I always welcome the opportunity to work with a 420 Magazine sponsor!

I see you are here often, but do you have grow journal? I would like to know your grow ER:) keep you in mind. :circle-of-love:
I'm running 2 of the Mars II 400's Sara,Love to have another.:high-five:

Sara, I currently have four of your 400W Mars ll led lamps and am purchasing two more the end of this week. Would really like to considered. Don't have a journal as such but have posted pictures of my first attempt on the "old fart newbie" thread. Will be posting a few more tomorrow as they are in three weeks of flowering so far. Not great by any means but you got to start somewhere and learn. Thanks, Dan

thank you Dan, I keep you in mind, please read my message here at the end of this month, remind me your are here, then I can make the right decision:) I read here this month but not my assistant, becuase I want to find some real great customers and growers. We have some totally new thing need help from them, so I am finding the right people now:) I remembered you :):circle-of-love:
Sara, I currently have four of your 400W Mars ll led lamps and am purchasing two more the end of this week. Would really like to considered. Don't have a journal as such but have posted pictures of my first attempt on the "old fart newbie" thread. Will be posting a few more tomorrow as they are in three weeks of flowering so far. Not great by any means but you got to start somewhere and learn. Thanks, Dan

Oh I want one too! haha I just ordered another Mars II 400 watt to add to my other, but I want another one LOL I would even take one of your reflector series OR that older white looking one. I'm not picky :laugh:

hahaha, keep you in mind nobodyuknow :circle-of-love: I will update the information once I am ready:) now I am collecting information .
Oh I want one too! haha I just ordered another Mars II 400 watt to add to my other, but I want another one LOL I would even take one of your reflector series OR that older white looking one. I'm not picky :laugh:

well i have no journal and only use one reflector and one classic light
on a small grow
(oh and i did get timer too, very nice)
so i am not a good choice but i will say
you could also give some of the lesser members some love
i know you have kjc ,google,dusty and icemud and even denise who are all great members here
and many many more
but the rich always get richer put some love to the poor folks
its about getting people to see these lights grow well
which is proven many times
and if you cannot see it this way its ok you have business i understand

i am not upset or mad just want all members to share your goodness
btw i have my first topled since january and i have no problems or complaints
still working =))
i hope everyone has the same
... sorry had to edit cause i do have another company's light but havent used it for a while,waiting for flower time
i won it in a contest
did not mean to lie
another good reason not to choose yuyo
take care and good luck all

thank you Yuyo,

As I said I will send lights to a lot growers here step by step. we can not send too many lights each time, but we send out more often than before now. so I believe you will get one light from us in the future. I keep you in mind now.

Why I want to send the light to people who only use our light? becuase I found someone use our light, when they use our light, I asked what are they thinking of our lights, they said they are very happy, but once they are "sponsored" by other company, all information they spread are negative. that's truely bad. why I send FREE lights out, I want to get real feedback from growers and improve our product. I only believe loyalty customers.We want to be the No.1, so we should take some great actions. no lie, no nice words or something unreal. So If I know you are a great person, I will send you FREE light even you did not buy from us. why I send light to KJC, he helped us a lot here. We are very grateful for his help. I read here everyday,so I know most of you:)

Yuyo, I remember you,:) do not worry:) :high-five:
well i have no journal and only use one reflector and one classic light
on a small grow
(oh and i did get timer too, very nice)
so i am not a good choice but i will say
you could also give some of the lesser members some love
i know you have kjc ,google,dusty and icemud and even denise who are all great members here
and many many more
but the rich always get richer put some love to the poor folks
its about getting people to see these lights grow well
which is proven many times
and if you cannot see it this way its ok you have business i understand

i am not upset or mad just want all members to share your goodness
btw i have my first topled since january and i have no problems or complaints
still working =))
i hope everyone has the same
... sorry had to edit cause i do have another company's light but havent used it for a while,waiting for flower time
i won it in a contest
did not mean to lie
another good reason not to choose yuyo
take care and good luck all

Sara what ever happened with these cob lights? Are they still being tested, or did they not work out well? I've been looking around and didnt find anything. I'm just curious if we will ever see them. Thanks :thanks:

here are some pictures of our new COB lights.
IMG_23887.JPG
IMG_23686.JPG
IMG_23607.JPG
IMG_23527.JPG
IMG_23403.JPG
IMG_23217.JPG
IMG_23127.JPG
IMG_23006.JPG
IMG_228411.JPG
IMG_226910.JPG
IMG_22528.JPG
IMG_22407.JPG
IMG_22349.JPG
IMG_22167.JPG
IMG_21845.JPG
IMG_21635.JPG
IMG_21589.JPG
IMG_21477.JPG

We do not think that light is great, so we did not test that light, we have find another way to make totally new product, hope we can release very very soon :)
Sara what ever happened with these cob lights? Are they still being tested, or did they not work out well? I've been looking around and didnt find anything. I'm just curious if we will ever see them. Thanks :thanks:

Oh OK, I was looking at the date on those pics and thought hmm where is this light I dont see it LOL

Very excited to see what you will be releasing soon too!!

:cheer::party::partyboy:

Back
Top Bottom