Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi Sara, I was wondering if you can put 5w chips in the reflector style lights, the green ones? Also my friend is looking to buy several lights from you, can a custom wholesale package be put together, with veg only lights and flower only lights?His rooms are wierd shapes so he would need different size lights to make it work.

Sara isn't here,I will put our reflector system tomorrow.

31360.jpg

41015.jpg

11999.jpg

31361.jpg

21534.jpg

5791.jpg

21533.jpg

6698.jpg

11998.jpg

hahaha,so excited,I made it,this is the first time I post pix here.:bravo::bravo:

LG-G01B48LED,weight is 4kg,Power Consumtion is 96watt,Coverage Area:2.2 x 2.2 '
LG-G04B96LED,weight is 7kg,Power Consumtion is 196watt,Coverage Area:4.4 x 2.2'
LG-G09B144LED,weight is 8kg,Power Consumtion is 294watt,Coverage Area:8 x 2.2'
LG-G011B192LED,weight is 10kg,Power Consumtion is 384watt,Coverage Area: 4.4 x 4.4'

The price we will offer is factory price,so you need to pay shipping yourself. shipping cost will depend on how many lights you order. weight more than 21kg, we can get more discount from FEDEX. so if you order more, you can get more discount on shipping.as soon as we have lower cost, we will update our price. and I will let you know.

there are some basic informations about reflector light.

1.Without glass and second lens, reflector design. 100% lumen output for plants. Increase yields! 2.One switch for Growth 3.One switch for Flowering 4.The LED Spectrum ratio can be changed according what kind of plant.
5.3 Watt Epistar LED's
6.Epistar led Part No: Red:ES-SMBRPN42A ,Blue:ES-SMHRPN42B
7.Green painted Casing.
8.1Ultra Quiet Cooling Fan.
9.1 Stainless Steel hanging kits.
10.1 Power Cord

If you are interested in this item,just feel free to email me for price,or you can add my skype,I will reply you ASAP.:welcome::welcome:

Ok Thank you for the quick reply Cola, I am little confused though, on your site the pictures of the green lights says 5w and the description of the green lights say 3w, can either diodes be used in the reflector style lights? Can they be custom made to be veg only panels or flower only panels?Whats the difference in price between a 5w panel and a 3w panel of the same size?

Ok Thank you for the quick reply Cola, I am little confused though, on your site the pictures of the green lights says 5w and the description of the green lights say 3w, can either diodes be used in the reflector style lights? Can they be custom made to be veg only panels or flower only panels?Whats the difference in price between a 5w panel and a 3w panel of the same size?

I noticed the same thing wondering which typo is not a typo. I assume they are 3's though as I ordered the 96.

Our Reflector system uses 3watt chips,pix were beautified by design company,they didn't familiar with our lights,so they put Mars II model number on Reflector light,they are readjusting for us now.They can be customized to be veg only or flower only,we are manufacturer,it is very easy for us.As for Reflector system,we only have 3watt chip light,but our Mars II is real 5watt-single chip.

Sara told me just about any panel can be customized, can 5w diodes be put in the reflector style panels?

Well,yes,all the panel can be customized,say the housing color(MOQ is 20pcs),spectrum ratio,also the housing shape(you should pay the development fee),but 5watt diodes put in reflector can't be customized.

Well,yes,all the panel can be customized,say the housing color(MOQ is 20pcs),spectrum ratio,also the housing shape(you should pay the development fee),but 5watt diodes put in reflector can't be customized.

Do you mean that 5 watt diodes don't work with reflectors? Or that you can get a 5 watt reflector but can't change anything about it?

Back
Top Bottom