Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

buy another light to keep company with her:)))):high-five:
I set up my new veg tent and put my 1200 in there, see how lonely she is?

20141014_234220.jpg

you are welcome Adam,  :welcome::420:  I believe you will have a lot of questions to ask if it is the first time you use led, welcome to ask your questions here, and we will try our best to help you grow happy:)
Ordered a Mars 2 1200 on Friday, can't wait to receive it. First time growing with LED, thanks for all your help Sara!

LED grow light is expensive, so we have to ask a signature , or product will be lost. sorry for the unconvenience we bring to you 36Gr0w. If you do not want that service, please let me know next time, I can arrange for you . thank u .
Why is a signature required for delivery? I now get to drive to pick up my packages. I didn't see this stated before.

Dear All my friends, from my experience, I think bad weather is coming soon, heavy snow. which will inflence our shipment damatically, so if you can only grow indoor in the winter, please prepare your grow in advance. We can not promise you our shipment will not delay if the weather is really very bad. We have met bad situations in the last years, so I would like to ask you prepare in advance:) thank u .

thank you Dennise, everytime I read " I am a real person" I am " hahahaha":volcano-smiley:
Growing indoors with my Top Leds beats growing outside every time!! I love my Top Leds and I'm a real person...:yahoo:....:passitleft: High Sara....:circle-of-love:
DSC083392.JPG

Hey sara I emailed you earlier today don't know if you got it.. Or if I sent it to the right email I did it to the mars-hydro one.. Email chris last part 2001... Did you get it? I'm trying to hurry up and figure out what I need to do before bad weather.

I have purchased from Sara/Top LED Growlight in the past and my purchases work just as well today as the day I purchased them. Thank you to your company Sara for making quality products.

Hello Weedchief, email got, thank you very much. I will reply you very very fast.
Hey sara I emailed you earlier today don't know if you got it.. Or if I sent it to the right email I did it to the mars-hydro one.. Email chris last part 2001... Did you get it? I'm trying to hurry up and figure out what I need to do before bad weather.

I have purchased from Sara/Top LED Growlight in the past and my purchases work just as well today as the day I purchased them. Thank you to your company Sara for making quality products.

thank you very much RR:) I am very very happy that our light are working great after a long time, happy growing :circle-of-love:

I know!! I thought she was gonna lose a lot of her leaves, but its shocking that you can bring one back and the leaves change back to green again. I learn new stuff everyday!

Thanks!

Here's an LED pic for the LED addicts like me! I dont know why but these purplish pics fascinate me LOL :trance::trance::trance:

100_13695.JPG

Back
Top Bottom