Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi Sara. I bought a mars II with the assistance of Michelle, who answered me when I asked for more details on topledlightgrow website. Ive received the product here in London but didnt receive any coupon or receipt for it. The issue is that Im taking this to Brazil and I need some paper for the custons. I appreciate if u could help me. Thanks

I have received 9 lights from Sara and only one had any info in the package and it was a chart for height to hang..... Everything you should need for information is on her site but as far as getting through customs I am sure Sara can get you an invoice of some sort. She will probably not be back on here until Sun night but I'm sure she can help ya out.... I love my Top Leds and I'm a real person...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

This is the only thing that came in my lights. The only receipt I have is the one I got thru PayPal.

TFP080114.jpg

email replied, I will send you the data next monday:)
Hi Sara. I bought a mars II with the assistance of Michelle, who answered me when I asked for more details on topledlightgrow website. Ive received the product here in London but didnt receive any coupon or receipt for it. The issue is that Im taking this to Brazil and I need some paper for the custons. I appreciate if u could help me. Thanks

I noticed the same thing with my light. There were no coupons ( I noticed some others got them), no receipt and no instructions. Not complaining, just thought it was odd.

The price on our website is the best now, so we did not put coupons:)

Instructions, we are doing intenrational shipping, checked strictly by customs, so we can not put, or they will know that is led grow light.we want to keep all of you safety. we are thinking another way to put it. or we upload on our website, then you can download yourself.:)

I have received 9 lights from Sara and only one had any info in the package and it was a chart for height to hang..... Everything you should need for information is on her site but as far as getting through customs I am sure Sara can get you an invoice of some sort. She will probably not be back on here until Sun night but I'm sure she can help ya out.... I love my Top Leds and I'm a real person...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

thank you Dennise. :circle-of-love:

Thanks sarah. Im using old-model 100x3...and would like another one. Anybody think id be better off adding a reflector 96x3 ..or another
100x3?

I think you'd better order old 100x3w, they are the same light, you can use them better. :)

Received my light today. Took a week. Looking forward to the future :)

If you haven't used one yet, you're going to love it. So far on my grow, I have a node with 4 branches, instead of just 2. The light is doing exceptionally well for me, and I'm only 4 weeks in so far.

My LED is definitely my best investment I've made for my grow. TopLED is great :thumb:

What specs do you think is the best for the mars II im looking to grow in a 2x4 tent with 5-6 plants using scrog and using auto seed what size light would be suited better one 1200w or two 900s or two 700s? what light spec would be suited best for this as i have seen on other forums people saying the area 51 spec more white leds is the better one to go with what are you thoughts and suggestions on this people any help much appreciated

Hi Sara, thanks for the help getting my 2 100x3w Old Model LED's :) They're here safe now.

But today I had a pretty near disaster in my flowering room. These two hanger cables that were part of the hanger kit that came with my Mars II 1600w LED came unfastened near the clasp to the light. When I walked in my light was hanging by only two of the cables, with the lights facing the wall.

PA190001.JPG
PA190002.JPG

No pics of the light hanging sideways, I took it down as soon as I saw it. Don't want it falling and breaking!

Sara can you please send me a new hanger kit for my Mars II 1600w? Or at least a few of those cables? :thanks:

ok, I will arrange some more for you ASAP. sorry, I think factory did not check it well before they put into package. I will tell me check better.
Hi Sara, thanks for the help getting my 2 100x3w Old Model LED's :) They're here safe now.

But today I had a pretty near disaster in my flowering room. These two hanger cables that were part of the hanger kit that came with my Mars II 1600w LED came unfastened near the clasp to the light. When I walked in my light was hanging by only two of the cables, with the lights facing the wall.

PA190001.JPG
PA190002.JPG

No pics of the light hanging sideways, I took it down as soon as I saw it. Don't want it falling and breaking!

Sara can you please send me a new hanger kit for my Mars II 1600w? Or at least a few of those cables? :thanks:

What specs do you think is the best for the mars II im looking to grow in a 2x4 tent with 5-6 plants using scrog and using auto seed what size light would be suited better one 1200w or two 900s or two 700s? what light spec would be suited best for this as i have seen on other forums people saying the area 51 spec more white leds is the better one to go with what are you thoughts and suggestions on this people any help much appreciated

I recommend two mars II 400w standard spectrum. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom