Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Pm sent, Asiana.:Namaste:
Hello Sara! I just ordered tent and light from your website, but in my account the name of status is strange.. Can you send me PM please
:circle-of-love:

:)hello, Zebs, the website is under updation. Our new website may complete in several days. The one you are checking must be Sun Series. They just look similiar. :Namaste: We have four sizes in total. Epistar320LED,Epistar 160LED, CREE128LED,CREE256LED.
They are all available now. We can accept pre-order now. At the end of the month, we will ship out them to you.:ganjamon::ganjamon:
your site only lists one size at the moment, when will the other sizes be available?

:hug: Mars Pro offers Epistar Chip and CREE Chip as well. The Epistar Chip is the same as Sun Series. The CREE is just CREE. :cheer:
Mars Pro is the enhanced eidtion of all our previous lights. It's like the Smart Phone out of Feature Phone. That's why we name it Mars Pro. Do you think is it a good name?:tokin:
You can contact me directly for a pre-order. My email is in the signature. :party:
Sara,
Does the new Pro Series have the same leds as Sun Series as in Epistar?
Why is it called Mars Pro Cree Light when it doesn't use cree?I'm a bit confused.
Also,how is it pre ordered?It's not on the marshydro website.

:thanks: thank you very much supergroomer, it's very helpful.
There are different setups. One uses the Cree and the other (less expensive) uses the same technology but with the Epistar LEDs. Hope this helps. :peace:

Hello Brainzfuxed, 2feet is supposed to be the correct height during veg. Brainzfuxed, you can try to move the light closer to the plants.
I had my plants vegging under the 96x3 reflector at a height of 2 feet above canopy and it was twisting and deformity my leaves. As soon as I put them back under t5 they started thriving and doing great again. Why is this? After reading a couple different threads starting to think my product is defective. I was advised to get the 96x3 in my 3x2x5 tent

:thumb: thank you, indica, I never thought of this possiblity. Twisting and deformity refer to transformation.:circle-of-love:
I use a 2 144*3 in a 4 by 4,mars 2 400 and T5.When I switch my seedlings,clones,etc.. over to leds the nodes get tighter.

I think if you try 15-18 inches away you might see a difference.

Your not by chance vegging a plant that was once in bloom?If so severely twisted deformed leaves are normal.Its a sign that they are going out of bloom into veg cycle.

:thanks: thank you for the reminder, nutrients may be the other factor.
How old are your plants? Are you running the light on the VEG setting only?

I certainly wouldn't be putting the light closer as has been suggested, if you are already seeing deformities.

Could it have been a coincidence and the twisting related to nutrients?

:circle-of-love: hello Mcjoe, here is the recommendaton distance.
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants
Hope it will work.
Hello! Sure someone already asked this so sorry to do it again, super simple! Just got my mars hydro 900 w and want to know the distance to put the light above the plants on growing and flowering :). Grow size 1 x 1 x 2 meteres. Thanks!!!

:thumb: starting from 30"~36" is more practical, to avoid the light shock. :high-five:
If you are starting from seed, I would start at about 24". If you are putting them over existing plants, start higher to get them used to the bright light. I wold start at 30-36" and then move them closer a little at a time. Hope this helps. :peace:

:thumb: haha, ganjazz, you have a fantastic grow.
So far aways had(have) 96x3w and other mars2 led hanging closer than is advised during veg-bloom.

Next grow follow more recommanded distance and compare.

:lot-o-toke: too beautiful to be true.
It true ;)

SAM_5279.JPG

Back
Top Bottom