Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Harvested abit more smaller tops, very close now for big cut . :)

Need more meds soon ;), :lot-o-toke:

:Namaste:
SAM_6428.JPG

:lot-o-toke: I want more~~ ganjazz, have sent you pm.:Namaste:
Harvested abit more smaller tops, very close now for big cut . :)

Need more meds soon ;), :lot-o-toke:

SAM_6428.JPG

:circle-of-love:thank you! sounds nice! Grade A! :cheer::cheer:
More? :)

Made some skuff(pollem)from previous trimming(wasnt mush),it very strong:thumb:
:tokin: grade A and heated into hasj.:grinjoint:

Send pm back ;)

SAM_64361.JPG

Hi All,

I have been growing for a few years now, but the fear of coming home to a burnt down house, the insane cost of my 600w hps and the fact i want to grow greener has made me want to make the plunge on LEDs. I have been researching the Mars Hydro lights for the past few days and have read a good hundred pages of this thread.

Very impressed with all of the great CS that Sara and the guys continue to exhibit even a year or so down the line!

I am curious which panel would be best for me.

I have a 3.2'x3.2' space usually covered by a 600w, the heat is a problem in summer though. Would i be best with a 700w Mars Hydro II, 2 x 48x3w Mars Reflectors or the new Sun Series coming out?

I truely hope you can help me, as i think im sold on Mars Hydro lights, have seen some very good results!

Regards,

CMDR Baked

Hi All,

I have been growing for a few years now, but the fear of coming home to a burnt down house, the insane cost of my 600w hps and the fact i want to grow greener has made me want to make the plunge on LEDs. I have been researching the Mars Hydro lights for the past few days and have read a good hundred pages of this thread.

Very impressed with all of the great CS that Sara and the guys continue to exhibit even a year or so down the line!

I have a 3.2'x3.2' space usually covered by a 600w, the heat is a problem in summer though. Would i be best with a 700w Mars Hydro II, 2 x 48x3w Mars Reflectors or the new Sun Series coming out?

I truely hope you can help me, as i think im sold on Mars Hydro lights, have seen some very good results!

Regards,

CMDR Baked

I use a Mars 900 in the same size space. My tent is at 82-84 degrees and I have 45w/sqft. My last harvest gave me 15oz from 4 plants. Feel free to check out my journals. :peace:

to replace a 600W HPS you need a mars2 1200W.

mars2 900W will be nice, but not full power for 3.2 X 3.2 .... and mars2 700W is clearly not enought.

Hi All,

Regards,

CMDR Baked

wow, vegging for 10 weeks! ScrOG are definitivly not for me with a so long vegging time. 10 weeks for vegging + 8 weeks for flowering! 18 weeks is so long! i can make 3 harvests in little more than 22 weeks!

the buds are amazing no doubt .... very big and nice looking! it make good pictures for sure

but at the end ....... 3 harvest in 22 weeks is amazingly more productive than only 1 in 18 weeks

you should think about SOG Denise. (many many plants with very short vegging) ... you will get more than 2 times your nunmber of grams after the same time with the same area.

I veg'd those 2 about 10 weeks I think and they were fast in bloom... I was only like 57-58 days on the Mataro Blue and 62 on the Jack Herer.... My lights were probably about 2 to 2.5' off the girls... I had trained them rather hard and they were low... I worry more about the light being high enough for the plants to get the full spectrum than I do about how close the lights can get.....:circle-of-love:

wow, vegging for 10 weeks! ScrOG are definitivly not for me with a so long vegging time. 10 weeks for vegging + 8 weeks for flowering! 18 weeks is so long! i can make 3 harvests in little more than 22 weeks!

the buds are amazing no doubt .... very big and nice looking! it make good pictures for sure

but at the end ....... 3 harvest in 22 weeks is amazingly more productive than only 1 in 18 weeks

you should think about SOG Denise. (many many plants with very short vegging) ... you will get more than 2 times your nunmber of grams after the same time with the same area.

Lets break down your week numbers there. 22weeks for 3! harvest. Thats 7.3 weeks total grow not adding up unless that's autos then talk about not being able to clone and paying for every seed with some never breaking ground. Nice post but got a little to personal about your way putting down another persons way. ( it make good pictures for sure) Nice comment there brotha. Keep it growing green :goodjob:

really didnt want to putting down Denise great work .... this is only and advice for more grams at the end.

for sure you need to clone for that.

and even if you have a so nice reputation ..... 347w power draw is not enought for 9.4 sqft if he want full power. this is 36w / sqft and this is not enought.

please stop giving advices for medium light power .... 95% of the growers want full light power.

by the way .... 3.2 X 3.2 is not 9.4 sqft ... it is 10.24 sqft

a mars2 700W panel consume 315W .... so it will be 30W / sqft .... this is not enought
a mars2 900W panel consume 405W .... so it will be 40W / sqft ... this is good but not full power
a mars 1200W panel consume 525W ... so it will be 50W / sqft ... this is perfect for full power

for me, the best setting will be even more .... 4X mars2 400W will be amazing for that area ..... if you add CO2 and grow hydro, this is not overkill at all

really didnt want to putting down Denise great work .... this is only and advice for more grams at the end.

for sure you need to clone for that.

and even if you have a so nice reputation ..... 347w power draw is not enought for 9.4 sqft if he want full power. this is 36w / sqft and this is not enought.

please stop giving advices for medium light power .... 95% of the growers want full light power.

So... if most of your 95% HPS growers us 1k watt for 25sqf aka 5x5 and LED uses use 37watts x 25 = 925wall watts you say thats medium power that 95% grower do not want which is the same 37 wall watts used in the 9.4 sqf space. Ok brother take over helping everyone good luck with that and that was 37 not 36 but if you need the true number its 347.8watts peace...If you can private message me all your grow links I would love to check them all out.

1000W HPS for 5X5 area is not enought and is not using the area at full pace. 1000W HPS is for 4X4 and everybody know it.

yes many growers dont have high rating settings and can do really good with 1000W HPS for 5X5 .... but if you have a high rating setting you need more ..... every experience grower know that.

i repeat .... even if you are famous, you are giving bad advices .... most of new growers want full power and you are not giving good advices for them

yeah yeah, i dont have a journal for now ....... im not here for that anyway .... im here cause i noticed there was bad advices in there, and i want new growers to start with full power, not medium. even if maybe they will not need it.

this is the only reason im here .... giving good advices cause mars hydro leds panels are not doing magic like some of you are thinking.

CMDRbaked was using a 600W HPS for 1 square meter (10.8 sqft) .... so he want full power cause this setting is full power

Dennise, your trim area looks so neat I'm jealous during harvest my room looks like wild animals are doing my trimming:yummy: Nice harvest let us know how good it is:volcano-smiley:

Hands down the best grow I have had and the most dank buds for sure... On a scale of 1-10... I would give the Mataro Blue a 8.5 and the Jack Herer about an 8... I think after they both have a good cure... they will be off the charts...:yahoo: I got a final weight on the JH this morning and between the 2 girls I harvested right at 8.5 zips.......:circle-of-love:

I'm good thanks.....:circle-of-love:

So... if most of your 95% HPS growers us 1k watt for 25sqf aka 5x5 and LED uses use 37watts x 25 = 925wall watts you say thats medium power that 95% grower do not want which is the same 37 wall watts used in the 9.4 sqf space. Ok brother take over helping everyone good luck with that and that was 37 not 36 but if you need the true number its 347.8watts peace...If you can private message me all your grow links I would love to check them all out.

Thank you Co.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom