Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:party:haha, it's Lucy. :party:
hey guys, look (and listen!) at this new video for the pro series ...... wow, that girl have a so charming and lovely voice!

[video=youtube;Nv0W68kzuFw]
[/video]

:bravo: nice work, arellanobrian, the buds are very beautiful and frosty. :party:
ok the weely update of the ladys under the mars 144x5 in my 2x4x5 foot tent with general hydroponic nutes throughtout he entire grow. i did find some male flowers poking through so i will be pulling them soon but its week 8 1/2 of flower so it wont be too early. so far i have grown 2 rounds of plants under the lights and the quality on the meds has been outstanding and the yealds are def great especally for being such a novice. love mars hydro and my light. the next grow will be a few auto flowers under the 144x5 :Namaste:
IMG_035334.JPG
IMG_035433.JPG
IMG_035528.JPG
IMG_036138.JPG
IMG_036238.JPG
IMG_036337.JPG
IMG_036427.JPG
IMG_036628.JPG
IMG_036724.JPG
IMG_036830.JPG
IMG_036927.JPG
IMG_037027.JPG
IMG_037129.JPG
IMG_037823.JPG
IMG_037923.JPG
IMG_038033.JPG
IMG_038134.JPG
IMG_038231.JPG
IMG_038332.JPG
IMG_038432.JPG
IMG_038531.JPG

Hi guys
Not gonna create new thread as I think this is a decent place to start
Picking up the reflective series 480 on Friday so using that.
Have a four pot wilma, plus a home made setup
Making a room in my shed to suit, some tips would be great, or shall I just buy a tent.
I did a grow of autos this summer in greenhouse for a learning experience but poor UK summer never helped so taking next step using lights.
I have been told this LED is suitable for a 4 pot wilma, do you agree, I'm hoping I don't have to use sodium as well.
Last question due to the pot size I am wondering whether to do three autos per pot or just one big plant.
Don't slate me I'm still learning, but it's good fun

My 700 arrives today! Impressive service, I have to say.

I'll be tossing 5 clones from my current grow under it to start, but I have some good genetics on the way and may toss them under my current setup once Alpha is done. Good genetics should have good lighting.

Last question due to the pot size I am wondering whether to do three autos per pot or just one big plant.
Don't slate me I'm still learning, but it's good fun

I'm new too, but I'd say it's about space and preference. So far I like training a single plant to max, but, SOG seems so simple and effective. It also seems wasteful as far as individual plant potential is concerned, but I really don't know jack. I'm trying both ways.

Edit: Delivered!

Just seemed a lot of room left in the pot, the root was so small, however one of the plants was huge for auto, that root is still stuck in the pebbles, gonna take some getting out that one

Re: Spare parts.
Reading that warranty repairs make be lengthy and since I just flipped over to bloom, I would be devastated to loose a grow because of a downed light. So Sara, what parts do your recommend I keep on hand to make emergency repairs and can you forward the link to the repair video. Thanks!

Too be honest I will prob never buy mars cuz of two or three main reasons my hps work way better and I can grow some super good resin with them.I will not buy a mars anything till you get the same weight or better than hps without having to change my growing ways to scrog..And I will not buy mars anything till you have a light that compares to the 1000 watt full hps system I can get for 190$ with no shipping and a 3 year warranty..And most of all I want your leds to go deeper in the plants at least equal to hps in penetration..

Too be honest I will prob never buy mars cuz of two or three main reasons my hps work way better and I can grow some super good resin with them.I will not buy a mars anything till you get the same weight or better than hps without having to change my growing ways to scrog..And I will not buy mars anything till you have a light that compares to the 1000 watt full hps system I can get for 190$ with no shipping and a 3 year warranty..And most of all I want your leds to go deeper in the plants at least equal to hps in penetration..

So why waste our time with this post ?

Well done Dennise another batch of fuzzy brown fingers:yahoo: Now is your cat like my dog and Love's to eat the trimmings (he thinks stalks are great chew sticks) . There have been some nice pictures of late guess these LED lights do work:thumb:

Think of the electricity savings. Personally I haven't tested mine enough to get a real verdict but I'm pretty sure it's the replacement for hps

Even if you put the electricity savings aside being able to grow when the temps are over 100 without a designated A/C for your grow room is worth it.
As for productivity 600 grams per plant, main buds my Wife could hide behind, secondary buds as fat as a soda can and twice as long, and a 5:1 large bud to small bud ratio with pictures posted to prove it and no SCROG was used all under Mars Hydro lights in a tent without CO2 or any other enrichment.
Just keep developing your growing and figure what works for you just don't blame the equipment, failures are usually operator errors or bad genetics ( plant or grower )

Back
Top Bottom