Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

thank you, Neil. you are so sweet.:hug:
Waiting to see her return, no rush on my end, I don't want to disturb her on her holiday.

:thanks:oh, cali. It's very touching...:hug: So glad for you to achieve the result beyond your expectation. :thumb: I am feeling so good!:party:
Sara when your back. I would just like you to no I'm thankful.
I'm thankful that your company exists selling mid range led lights at low end prices. It means that average hard working family guys like me can get in on the led market. And these Mars 2 series lights are frikkin awesome! .

Iv just completed my first full led grow and man am I happy with the results!
I grew 6 auto think diffrents in a 120x120 tent with a single Mars 1200w panel and I achieved 12oz 7grams in 10 weeks flat seed to harvest

My previous pb was 9oz with a 600 watt hps and 6 fast n vast auto's again 10 weeks.

Next run I'm throwing in the 900 watt model aswell so hoping for good things.

Thanks again Sara. Mars hydro top led

:cheer:thanks for asking, super. My grandparents are over 80. They look great!:Namaste:
Welcome Back!!! Did you have a nice vacation? How was the family? :peace:

:welcome: haha, yes, lots happen here. We also have launched new product, Mars Pro with remote controller.:Namaste:
Looks like lots going on at Mars hydro.... 5 watt on the reflector series now and veg/ bloom switch on Mars 2..,, I like it :thumb:

Of course. This one is for Mars Pro Epistar320, 3.6'x3.6' at the height of 18".
Epistar320.jpg

This is for MarsII1200w, 4'x4' at the height of 18".
MarsII1200w.jpg

Do you have any par or spectrum readings for the Mars pro series and 1200w Mars II ? Thank you Sara :)
What height are the reading taken at ?

:love: we design it like this. The remote control will test the temp/humdity around the remote. If you want to test that of the light, you can put it closer to the light, so it will show the result from the light. If you want to test the temp/humidity from the plant, it's the same way.:Namaste:
The temp and humidity function on the remote doesn't seem to come from the light , it is from the remote . This makes no sense to me , why add that function to the remote and not coming from the light .

:party: My dear friends, Reflector48 has been out of stock now in US. The new stock will come next month. :cheesygrinsmiley: Those who love the small light, please share some love to our other models:ganjamon:

good to see you back sara, hope your time off was well spent :volcano-smiley:

The temp and humidity function on the remote doesn't seem to come from the light , it is from the remote . This makes no sense to me , why add that function to the remote and not coming from the light .

good question, it may be to get a better temp at canopy level instead of light level? i know that it would be hard to get an accurate temp if it were on the case as it would likely get much hotter then 12-18 inches away. again idk if thats why but it would make sense to me

Dear Smokesara

I purchased a 1200W LED panel in March.

It has so far died twice; the first time it seemed like a loose connection so I followed a video your engineer or customer service person sent me a link to.

It worked for a while but now 4 individual diodes have burned out in a way that could have gone on fire.

Your customer service team have stopped replying to me.

I'm pretty pissed right now and need some action to be performed because i'm not just going to fade away.

It's still in warranty; please see to it that the warranty is honoured.

Thanks!

Hi Equanimity, I am sorry about this. Could you send me an email? My email is info@mars-hydro.com I will help you to process this. We will send you the parts. If you can't repair it, we still have sercive center to help you.
Dear Smokesara

I purchased a 1200W LED panel in March.

It has so far died twice; the first time it seemed like a loose connection so I followed a video your engineer or customer service person sent me a link to.

It worked for a while but now 4 individual diodes have burned out in a way that could have gone on fire.

Your customer service team have stopped replying to me.

I'm pretty pissed right now and need some action to be performed because i'm not just going to fade away.

It's still in warranty; please see to it that the warranty is honoured.

Thanks!

:circle-of-love: welcome, Bails, I recommend you MarsII 1600w, judging from your grow space. MarsII is full spectrum and able to replace 400w HPS. You can email me. :Namaste:
Sara I am in the market for my first LED. I grow with a 400w HPS in a 4'x5'x2' what can you recommend for a new light that has a full spectrum?

Hi Equanimity, I am sorry about this. Could you send me an email? My email is info@mars-hydro.com I will help you to process this. We will send you the parts. If you can't repair it, we still have sercive center to help you.

Hello.

I have emailed you the response i sent to the most recent CC interaction.

I have been asked to supply pictures several times and have sent them ... several times.

CC ask if I can solder and the answer is yes but I currently do not own a soldering iron.

Thanks.

:circle-of-love: the best way is to ship it to our repair service center. We will take care of it. CC will contact you soon. :circle-of-love:
Hello.

I have emailed you the response i sent to the most recent CC interaction.

I have been asked to supply pictures several times and have sent them ... several times.

CC ask if I can solder and the answer is yes but I currently do not own a soldering iron.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom