Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

20140221_230748.jpg

Sara the lights look great in my tent!! Still waiting to hang 5th light when I get the yo yo hangers in. I'll be documenting my success with your panels in my grow journal!

it is ship from USPS, so hope hanger can arrive soon.
20140221_230748.jpg

Sara the lights look great in my tent!! Still waiting to hang 5th light when I get the yo yo hangers in. I'll be documenting my success with your panels in my grow journal!

Will email you tracking number tomorrow.
Sara, I ordered from the email you sent me, not the website. I got your reply that you received my order and payment. Thank you so much. :circle-of-love:

Not going to rewrite the full list of issues Just a quick recap:

Order Submitted Feb 1st.
Funds received - order number given - tracking # received but never worked (this is the issue)
Using international shipper to ship to Central America
Shipper uses tracking numbers to consolidate my packages and get them to me -
Multiple emails and posts here with little response and no resolution - (aside from "Please be patient - they will arrive"

Email sent last night with no response and pretty sure rep was on because they "popped online" on Skype

Email:
I think they have and have had the packages for a while now - They found 2 packages with my initials but with tracking numbers that I am unaware of.

Can you please check these tracking numbers and make sure they are mine?
• XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
• XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Thanks,
XXXX

Note: Given that these packages have my name with unknown tracking numbers and are shipped from California I am pretty damn sure they are my lights. Just frustrated that something so simple as getting me accurate tracking info causes: Stress, extra work, and money - Packages missed my consolidated shipping even though they were in the warehouse - this will costs me another $55 in customs fees and 1-2 weeks delivery into my hands. Today I am still not 100% sure this is my lights order on the way. I am not going to ask my shipper to look into what my packages contain - BAD practice.

Semper Fi

I got another email request asking to recap the entire issue again. Wow..... Note: This has been done here 3x and in Email 2x prior to me doing it again yesterday. As you can see from this thread I was hoping for some validation by TopLED to tracking numbers supplied to me by my international shipper. No response received.

Semper Fi

This is an informative post for those buying Mars II lights. A small issue has been floating around the internet which affects some, but not all of these lights. It is to do with the LED drivers themselves, and the lack of ventilation on certain driver housings. The video below explains in more detail. Venting your driver casings can increase efficiency by 32% and therefore increase the life of your light.

As i said not all of the lights have this issue but it's worth a look to see if yours does. :)

Led drivers - YouTube

This is an informative post for those buying Mars II lights. A small issue has been floating around the internet which affects some, but not all of these lights. It is to do with the LED drivers themselves, and the lack of ventilation on certain driver housings. The video below explains in more detail. Venting your driver casings can increase efficiency by 32% and therefore increase the life of your light.

As i said not all of the lights have this issue but it's worth a look to see if yours does. :)

Led drivers - YouTube

The guy in that video is an absolute legend! "....and if you have some of these you're fucking golden" hahaha!!

Good find mate, and good share cheers!

Does anyone know if the Mars II being sent out currently have the vented or non-vented driver cases. Is it something that we should check. Or has the problem been resolved?

I'm not sure but i got mine less than a week ago so i hope they are alright! I have a 900w hung, and I have the 1200w in a box not yet hung so i will have a look tomorrow and let you know ColoradoKid

I pm'd your post to Sara to help with the current confusion of her moving offices and trying to keep up with orders. :Namaste:

I got another email request asking to recap the entire issue again. Wow..... Note: This has been done here 3x and in Email 2x prior to me doing it again yesterday. As you can see from this thread I was hoping for some validation by TopLED to tracking numbers supplied to me by my international shipper. No response received.

Semper Fi

I pm'd your post to Sara to help with the current confusion of her moving offices and trying to keep up with orders. :Namaste:

Appreciated :)

I was all happy when BOTH of my seed orders arrived today .....then I remembered - Sh!t, No lights! Said a few serenity prayers..... No biggie, I will set up a couple CFL's temp and just be patient........

Cheers,
DS

How can he be a legend, he has only one video?

Lol as Doozy said, naively i forget that I'm in the company of people from all over the world here! Who may not be able to decipher our somewhat convoluted slang haha :)

Basically, I find the guy funny :)

Back
Top Bottom