Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

the price on our website is the best now, please order there, and no mistake, I will arrange your shipment ASAP. thank you and have a nice weekend:)
Hi Sara I was interested in purchasing two of the Mars II LEDs 700w. Is there still a discount for forum members? I just joined and will definitely be keeping everyone here up to date with pictures and a journal. Thanks! :high-five:

Thank you Sara for the help and prompt response! I just ordered the two mars II 700w leds! Can't wait to start! :high-five:

You will be very happy with them,, my mate has one, and one on the way... he keeps the light about 400 cm from the plant top.. you will know when you get the right distance the plant leaves will reach for the light...

One really isn't better than the other.It depends on the application.Mars are 5w,and the reflectors are 3w.I prefer the reflector myself,as I can manage my area more economically with a light mover.Obviously,it wouldn't make sense to try and cover a 10' x 10',but I can easily do a 4' x 4' and it won't cost me several hundred bucks to buy 3 Mars2 like some are doing.The whole idea of leds is to save some energy costs and reduce heat.If you are running 3 Mars2 700,s when you could have done it with one 96x3w,then you have defeated the whole purpose of leds.(at least to me).

You will be very happy with them,, my mate has one, and one on the way... he keeps the light about 400 cm from the plant top.. you will know when you get the right distance the plant leaves will reach for the light...

400cm? that's 4 meters. that seems unrealistically far. did you mean 40 cm (roughly 1.3 feet)? that seems a little close. there wouldn't be a lot of spread that close, would there?

.If you are running 3 Mars2 700,s when you could have done it with one 96x3w,then you have defeated the whole purpose of leds.(at least to me).

Fred, what sized area are you covering with the single 96x3 and the light mover? i don't see how that single light could do the same thing, in terms of yield, as three 700's. not discussing cost, just the comment that the moving 96x3 could do the same thing as 3 700's. you could also put a 700 on a mover, couldn't you.

Fred, what sized area are you covering with the single 96x3 and the light mover? i don't see how that single light could do the same thing, in terms of yield, as three 700's. not discussing cost, just the comment that the moving 96x3 could do the same thing as 3 700's. you could also put a 700 on a mover, couldn't you.

I'm in a 3.5' x 4' area.I can use 1 panel on a mover as I am only moving the panel 2 ft.The 96x3 "says" it will cover a 4.4'x2.2'.I figure that they will be a little generous with their coverage estimates,but still that light moved a total of 2' should do the trick.The 700w will only cover a 3.5x3.5 area and will draw 300w-380w while my 96x3 will draw 170 -200w (almost double power consumption wise and purchase price).That 700 panel costs $300+,while my 96x3 only costs $180.The light mover doesn't draw hardly any power at all,and was free.Now you may get a bit more yield with the 700,I will admit..but I am only providing for myself,so that 96x3 should fit my situation.

I know you wanted to discuss factors other than cost,but the economics of the whole thing is as important as anything else to me.Other folks look at it differently,and that is fine,but I have to watch what I spend...sadly.

400cm? that's 4 meters. that seems unrealistically far. did you mean 40 cm (roughly 1.3 feet)? that seems a little close. there wouldn't be a lot of spread that close, would there?

lol 400 cm ... i meant 40cm... the spread is good , like I said...
when the plants are praying to the light.. you have it dialled in just right..
plus my buddy has 2 lights in a DR120.. 1 each side of the tent... that means you get a cross over in the middle and the 3rd light effect.

Sara,

I placed an order Tuesday and have not received a confirmation email or anything. When I log into yor site it sayas my order is processing. How long does it take to get shipped out?

I man hope it don't take that long for me too lol. I need these lights ASAP .
Have you emailed Sara? She has emailed me back every night answering my questions

I man hope it don't take that long for me too lol. I need these lights ASAP .
Have you emailed Sara? She has emailed me back every night answering my questions

I used the contact page on their webstite. I got a reply back but there was nothing in the message except for "Best Regards, Sara." I emailed again and then joined here. Did you order thru their site?

No I ordered thru her and sent money to their company paypal. She gave me a discount cause I bought 7 units :). In sure with time difference and stuff there is a delay I screen shot everything.

No I ordered thru her and sent money to their company paypal. She gave me a discount cause I bought 7 units :). In sure with time difference and stuff there is a delay I screen shot everything.

Yes.. Shes in china. Shes excellent with getting back to you. Also, when i had no tracking number, i got my light a few days later

I used the contact page on their website. I got a reply back but there was nothing in the message except for "Best Regards, Sara." I emailed again and then joined here. Did you order thru their site?

I wouldn't depend on the contact page,as she never responded to my messages left there.She has email addresses in her signature,so, I would advise you to use one of those.

Hey guys, I have a 4x4x6ft stealth box and was wondering what you guys think I should run in it. I was considering the Mars2 model either two 700w for coverage or one 1200w...? Also, which spectrum should I get? I read that the "flower" spectrum is the exact same as the Blackdog which is what I almost bought. I appreciate the help guys, thank you so much!

Drziggy thanks I'm not worried . Just excited :) we moved from Oklahoma to Rhode Island to grow meds for our son that has epilepsy . We have him on a CBd oil and working great but it's not cheap and hard to get so I'm looking forward to growing so high CBd stains and make his own oil.

Hey guys, I have a 4x4x6ft stealth box and was wondering what you guys think I should run in it. I was considering the Mars2 model either two 700w for coverage or one 1200w...? Also, which spectrum should I get? I read that the "flower" spectrum is the exact same as the Blackdog which is what I almost bought. I appreciate the help guys, thank you so much!

I ordered flowering spectrum . But I'll have a room for flowering and veg. I also ordered some with veg spectrum

Back
Top Bottom