Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

please email me your order number. if it is standard spectrum, ship out within 24hours. if it is flower or vege spectrum, ship out within one week.
Sara,

I placed an order Tuesday and have not received a confirmation email or anything. When I log into yor site it sayas my order is processing. How long does it take to get shipped out?

for safaety,please plu seperately, the power cord factory said we can not put more than 1200w, two lights is near to 1200w.
Hi all quick question. When i link 2 of my 1200 together the cord that goes in the wall get real hot what's up with that

I know who are you, will try to send you from another email address, sometimes send fail from topled.
I used the contact page on their webstite. I got a reply back but there was nothing in the message except for "Best Regards, Sara." I emailed again and then joined here. Did you order thru their site?

Hey guys, I have a 4x4x6ft stealth box and was wondering what you guys think I should run in it. I was considering the Mars2 model either two 700w for coverage or one 1200w...? Also, which spectrum should I get? I read that the "flower" spectrum is the exact same as the Blackdog which is what I almost bought. I appreciate the help guys, thank you so much!

Sara, do you have any suggestions for this setup?

Also, what is the difference between the Mars 2 and reflector LED's?

mars II using 5w chip, higher penetration.
Reflectors, 3w chip, lower penetration but bigger coverage. it has vege&bloom switch.

Hey guys... got a pic of day 40 under the 3w reflector. I love my Top Leds......:circle-of-love:
DSC044882.JPG
DSC044592.JPG
DSC044601.JPG

The post with the most pics are flowering in the tent I won from Top Led and is 2x2x4.5 and there are 3 bag seed girls in there. The first post with the girls in the closet flowering for 40 days... I think the closet is something like 3x2.5x7 then I also have a cabinet for veg'ing and a box for my babies so if ya add it all up I guess it is a bit of space but individually they are quite small but efficient. I hope to have a built greenhouse that will be controlled completely by me this summer but time and money will tell if that happens.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom