Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi, pacopac. yeah.u know, we send the light to u from our UK warehouse, u don't need to pay duties.:love:
ok

you say

ok, but how i save duties ? i selected shipement uk ? thanks

Hi, wildjim. if u want to buy our light next time, u can try to buy from our home page Led Grow Lights for indoor plants-Top Led :) same service, same product and better prices.:love:
I watched this thread for a year before I had the nerve to try to grow my medicine. I bought a Mars II 700 Watt and used it in the flowering of my first grow (started with 250 actual watt CFL) and got over an ounce from a constantly and seriously stressed (by me) auto. If you ever want to try a nice auto try Serious Seeds' Red Poison. My single cola was red and the dried was dark purple. Beautiful and I put it on this thread if you want to see it. But it was my first grow and it was DWC and the nute temps were in the 80s for the first four weeks. Recently I bought a 48x3 reflector from Sara's ebay site to start my next seed and grow three weeks before change to 700. I absolutely believe they are the best light for the price that most of us Med Mj growers can afford. I think a few grams difference in a light that costs more than twice TopLED light costs is just not worth the effect it could have on my household finances. I hope Sara and TopLED know this and it appears that they do. IMHO If I buy another, and I will, it will be from Sara. I lust after a 1200 to winter over my tomatoes in the basement and grow some greens along side. My hydro tomatoes (really a recycling hempy bucket array) are 8 feet tall and are loaded with tomatoes and they are three years old. I do have harsh winters where I live. I keep cloning suckers. I digress...
Let me just say I like TopLED and Sara and I like the lights I have. I love all my new friends here and appreciate all the help I have gotten here. I'm definitely a newbie, ignorant and a knucklehead. I just like knowing everything about the safety of my electronics.

This is a today photo of my NLXBB Auto. Seed popped June 8th. She has 12 tops in the canopy. See how Sara's lights work for me?

from_above3.jpg

:geek:
WJ

Hi, Mocha9118. can u send us some pictures? thus we can make a reference.:love::high-five:
The power core plug to the led unit don't hold that well. Top led should add a clip to support the plug to the unit (some of the digital ballast have that support).

hi

Hi, pacopac. yeah.u know, we send the light to u from our UK warehouse, u don't need to pay duties.

ok, thanks Sara, I would place order this evening by going home from work ! I would contact again you when I would have placed order... (please Do not forget that I want EU Plug)

thanks Sara

bye

Hi, Pacopac. i got it. i will arrange your order ASAP. :high-five::love:
hi Sara,

It's OK, i have placed order, my order is 100001667 (please Do not forget that I want EU Plug) !

bye !

Hi sara just ordered 2 marsII 400w from topled hope to have good grow and post pics and vids to post you i do have idea for custom light but will discuss later cant wait to try led lighting ... and thanks for the response so quick took me by surprise plus phone call so thumbs up for customer service so far.. :)

hi, pacopac. if u want a EU plug, we will send the light to u from China, thus u will pay some duties. but if we send the light to u from our UK warehouse, we only can send UK plug to u. what do u think about it?
hi Sara,

It's OK, i have placed order, my order is 100001667 (please Do not forget that I want EU Plug) !

bye !

hi
hi, pacopac. if u want a EU plug, we will send the light to u from China, thus u will pay some duties. but if we send the light to u from our UK warehouse, we only can send UK plug to u. what do u think about it?

this is a joke?

I sent you a message, I specified that I wanted EU Plug in my first message !!!!! I'm in FRANCE, YES i want EU Plug ! uk plug do not work in france.
I understand now your sales techniques.......

if you send me the uk plug, I put more $ 300 in the trash..... I'have not a lot of money, it is dramatic for me...

I pay the duties from china..... contact me...

now i go to work....

Hi, pacopac. every light we send from our UK warehouse is UK Plug. sorry for this problem, i will send a light to u with EU Plug from China.:sorry: actually, UK Plug also can work for u, u just nee to buy a socket which with a UK Plug.
hi

this is a joke?

I sent you a message, I specified that I wanted EU Plug in my first message !!!!! I'm in FRANCE, YES i want EU Plug ! uk plug do not work in france.
I understand now your sales techniques.......

if you send me the uk plug, I put more $ 300 in the trash..... I'have not a lot of money, it is dramatic for me...

I pay the duties from china..... contact me...

now i go to work....

Hi, pacopac. every light we send from our UK warehouse is UK Plug. sorry for this problem, i will send a light to u with EU Plug from China.

OK, error is human, do you want i pay duties from china ? if you want, it's ok for me, I am a person in good standing and I do not want you to think otherwise....

sorry, I really have to go to work, I come back in 4 hours

UK Plug also can work for u, u just nee to buy a socket which with a UK Plug.

i prefer pay duties.... i'ts not my error, it's yours.... i assume your error.... thanks for this , i go to work i come back in 4 hours

OK, error is human, do you want i pay duties from china ? if you want, it's ok for me, I am a person in good standing and I do not want you to think otherwise....

i prefer pay duties.... i'ts not my error, it's yours.... i assume your error.... thanks for this , i go to work i come back in 4 hours

Hi pacopoc just get a uk to eu plug adapter will only cost you a few euros better than paying the duties mate

hi, Mocha. yes, we can customize the Mars II 1600 flower spectrum to u. if u need, please email me and i will try my best to help u. :high-five::love:
Sara, can you customize the mar 1600 to the flower spectrum?

Hi, pacopac. i have arranged your order. we will send the light to u from China, so u will pay some duties. i'm so sorry for this problem. :love: we will stock some EU plug on our UK warehouse to solve this problem in the future.:love:

hi

Hi, pacopac. i have arranged your order. we will send the light to u from China, so u will pay some duties. i'm so sorry for this problem. we will stock some EU plug on our UK warehouse to solve this problem in the future.

ok, where i pay duties ? how many ? (i have already pay Freight uk $26)

thanks

Back
Top Bottom