Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Well Sara came through again. I got my Mars II 1200 today but it was missing the hangers and Sara sent me 2 yo-yo hangers for free to make it right. The United States should to take a lesson from Sara on how to go business. Outstanding customer service. Rarely seen in the U.S. Topled will be getting my business for years to come. Maybe expand their product line would be great also.

Thank You So Much Sara You Are Outstanding

Eddie Haskell

My lights arrived the other day and I'm very impressed. Got them through eBay store, Australia stock. They were delivered fast! Turned them on and wow they seem the goods. Just finishing building the dwc and I'll be growing away. I'll keep pics updated!

hi sara,on 7/14/14 I ordered a 144x3 reflector order#100001602 light arrived fast as usual,not my 1st order from you. I noticed the right panel of the three in this unit is starting to flicker{its bumming me out] im running veg & bloom I believe this unit has some type of defect what can we do about this.im 2 weeks from finish and no light at this time would be bad,very bad,also when I ordered this light you pm me with one price and I was billed a higher price can you try to straighten this out also,thanks for your help in advance.order was placed per your instructions on your web site.have a great day.look forward to hearing from you, thanks kubalibre

Greetings everyone,

I have two questions I hope you can help me answer. 1) I once saw a link to a guide made ​​by lgledsolutions, the purpose of the guide was to determine at what distance you should hang the light from the plants and help determine the size of the area you were to be able to grow under. Are there some who currently hold the link to this guide? 2) I think that my recently bought mars ii produce a lot noise from the fans. They are in fact so loud that I can hear it through solid brick construction. Is this normal? And if so - is there any possibility that you can turn down the volume of the fans?

Michelangelo

Alright, so I got my first question answered about the guide. (Thanks buddy :high-five:) Although I still need help with my last question:
I think that my recently bought mars ii produce a lot noise from the fans. They are in fact so loud that I can hear it through the walls (solid brick construction). Is this normal? And if so - is there any possibility that you can turn down the volume of the fans? (Without losing warranty)

Michelangelo

Ordered up 3 each of the Mars II 400's
Sara was most helpful with everything

hi, Eddie. we have send the yoyo hanger to u. i just email u your tracking number, please check it. :high-five: hope everything goes well. :circle-of-love:
Well Sara came through again. I got my Mars II 1200 today but it was missing the hangers and Sara sent me 2 yo-yo hangers for free to make it right. The United States should to take a lesson from Sara on how to go business. Outstanding customer service. Rarely seen in the U.S. Topled will be getting my business for years to come. Maybe expand their product line would be great also.

Thank You So Much Sara You Are Outstanding

Eddie Haskell

Hi, antiskeptic. thanks for your attention to our light. but i'm not responsible for ebay, our website Led Grow Lights for indoor plants-Top Led is my work. next time, maybe u can buy from there.:):) also hope u have a happy grow and i'm waiting to see your sharing. :love: if u have any problem, u can email me, i will try my best to help u.:love::love:
My lights arrived the other day and I'm very impressed. Got them through eBay store, Australia stock. They were delivered fast! Turned them on and wow they seem the goods. Just finishing building the dwc and I'll be growing away. I'll keep pics updated!

Hi, kubalibre. sorry for your problem. can u take the pictures about the problem lights and email me first? i will try my best to help u to solve this problem. :high-five:
hi sara,on 7/14/14 I ordered a 144x3 reflector order#100001602 light arrived fast as usual,not my 1st order from you. I noticed the right panel of the three in this unit is starting to flicker{its bumming me out] im running veg & bloom I believe this unit has some type of defect what can we do about this.im 2 weeks from finish and no light at this time would be bad,very bad,also when I ordered this light you pm me with one price and I was billed a higher price can you try to straighten this out also,thanks for your help in advance.order was placed per your instructions on your web site.have a great day.look forward to hearing from you, thanks kubalibre

Hi, Michelangelo. yeah, i know noise definitely is a problem. and noise is normal. u know when u working the light in a quiet environment, u must feel it noisy. if u think it's really noisy, u can use your old desk computer fans to replace it to reduce the noise. :love:
Alright, so I got my first question answered about the guide. (Thanks buddy :high-five:) Although I still need help with my last question:
I think that my recently bought mars ii produce a lot noise from the fans. They are in fact so loud that I can hear it through the walls (solid brick construction). Is this normal? And if so - is there any possibility that you can turn down the volume of the fans? (Without losing warranty)

Michelangelo

Yeah, i have arranged your order, when i get the tracking number, i will email u. :high-five::love:
Ordered up 3 each of the Mars II 400's
Sara was most helpful with everything

I already have 2 of these lights mars2 900w 5w and it is bad ass and I just got my 300w 3w mirror one this week I love lgledsolutions good feed back and they work great just started my journal coure I bought em but im amazed by em and no one paid me to say this greatings from Detroit peace

.... u can use your old desk computer fans to replace it to reduce the noise. :love:

Hi Sara and Michelangelo!
I described the similar problem with noisy fans many,many pages ago in this thread - Reflectors 300W.
I replaced two fans with " (ultra) low noise 120 mm pc fans" - easy, when you have a little bit of experience. The result: they are as good/bad as the originally ones. They still sound like a gaming-pc. But necessary to guarante a cool LED-panel, and cool LEDs live much, much longer.

Perhaps, as an electronic nerd, you could place thermo-elements on the LED-panel and measuring the themperature while regulating the power of the fans...

Hi Sara and Michelangelo!
I described the similar problem with noisy fans many,many pages ago in this thread - Reflectors 300W.
I replaced two fans with " (ultra) low noise 120 mm pc fans" - easy, when you have a little bit of experience. The result: they are as good/bad as the originally ones. They still sound like a gaming-pc. But necessary to guarante a cool LED-panel, and cool LEDs live much, much longer.

Perhaps, as an electronic nerd, you could place thermo-elements on the LED-panel and measuring the themperature while regulating the power of the fans...

I did the same thing with my pc. One fan burnt up so I thought I would just replace them all with high $$$ fans for gaming pc. They ended up being louder than the stock ones. I don't know why they where louder maybe cause they move a lot more air who knows. My Mars II 1200 fans are not much louder than my pc. Im sure they are moving a lot more air than pc is hence being louder. Just my thoughts on this subject.

Eddie

I know my Mars II 1200 has 4 fans on it. When it is running it is going to be loud. You have to realize there is a lot of heat coming off these 5 watt lights, so they are putting big fans on them to move the heat from the light so of course they are going to make some noise. Not saying you don't have a bad fan. Most experience I have had with bad fans is they will either burn up and not work at all or the bearing goes bad and starts to make noise, or it is loose and rattling, sometimes dirt and such will get in them and you need to vacuum it out, if you do vacuum them out stick a pencil or something that will fit in there to keep the fan from spinning, a vacuum can spin the fan to much and over rev it then it burns up. My son has a $ 3000 water cooled gaming pc and when he fires that thing up it's pretty loud. Just saying.

Eddie

Back
Top Bottom