Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi Sara, it's V Dub from Skype...Just wanted to say hello and thank you for all the help today with my light...best customer service hands down!

haha, thank u.:thanks: i will arrange your order ASAP. :circle-of-love:
Hi Sara, it's V Dub from Skype...Just wanted to say hello and thank you for all the help today with my light...best customer service hands down!

thanks for the help today Sara. Hopefully we can figure out how to time it so the lights arrive the day after I get back.

Hi, SECRETGARDNER. yeah, we will restocking the UK warehouse, maybe next month the new shipment will arraive. i just send a PM to u , please check it. :high-five::love:
Hello Sara.

Is your company going to be restocking the UK warehouse ?, I am asking because I will be making an order in the next month,

Your website does not get updated much does it,

I will be looking into buying 6 to 9 of these ......... 16part light(480LED), unit price is $954, weight is 18kg, coverage is 9'x9'

However, I will need to know a lot more about them, I will want them to be " Daisy chained " also I will want them to be for Vegetative and Flowering, there will obviously have to have dedicated switches for each mode. and what price you will do them for me. As I can see the US price for one.

As I have said I have been looking on your website, but I can not find them on there nor information about them, Hence me asking about updating your website ?

Below is all I can find, and that is what you have posted on here.

there has some basic information about the light, as we said , it is Epistar LED we are using. main color is red and blue in the light. fans, heatsink included. daisy Chain available. 85~265V voltage, so it can be used all over the world. beam angle is 90degree.

Let me know about stocking the UK warehouse please as I would assume you will be doing this for your UK customers.

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Hi, Shags. we are waiting your share. hope u have a happy grow and have a nice harvest. :love::love::love:
I ordered up a Mars II 1600 a couple of weeks ago. I got it from china in about 10 days from order being placed. Quality and finish are superb. It said LED EXPERIMENTAL LIGHT on the label.. I have a 10x10 tent.. I currently utilize a 5x5 corner of the tent to grow in. My previous light was a 1000 watt HPS in a Raptor 8" reflector. My initial impression... This light throws off some serious heat. I would GUESS that the Mars II 1600 is putting out in the ballpark of what the 1000 watt HPS puts out with an air cooled reflector.. This may be a problem for some.. I'm in a sealed tent and the ac seems to cycle about the same as it did with the 1k.. this is what I base my statement on.. I'll shout back when I see some results.. good or bad.. .

Thanks guys and happy growing..

Hi, Hiker. i will try my best to help u. hope everything goes well. :circle-of-love:
thanks for the help today Sara. Hopefully we can figure out how to time it so the lights arrive the day after I get back.

hello all
hope all is well with you
this is my first patient to be grown under led
i did use some cfl to get it started but then straight under topled 48x3w
as time passed i was very happy and decided to get another led light
i decided on the classic 100x3w cause of space and frugality
it also does very well for me
sorry for my poor camera skills
it is mostly sativa and is on day 46 flower
kali 47 from herbies

0101025.JPG

I'm confused some what ,
what are the actual differences between the 3 different options offered on the Mars II 400
: standard spectrum range ,
: flower spectrum range ,
: grow spectrum range
the drop down page lists a added cost of $80USD for both the flower & grow arrays
does the standard array have a switch for grow/flower ?

can ALL LEDs be run at once if there is a switch on the standard model ? IE;both flower & grow arrays at once ?

I'm about to get multiples of this 400 model but need more info to make the right choice
any Help would be Great .

I too am new too the led scene and was wondering the same question.....Do you use one light from beginning to end?......ie "full spectrum"?
and if so... is there a switch?...OR do you have to order 1 light for veg and a different light for bloom?...man so many questions

I too am new too the led scene and was wondering the same question.....Do you use one light from beginning to end?......ie "full spectrum"?
and if so... is there a switch?...OR do you have to order 1 light for veg and a different light for bloom?...man so many questions

Well you have a few options. The full spectrum will do veg and flower (Reflectors,Mars,Old series). The full spectrum with bloom boost will do both veg and adds extra red for flower(reflector series and mars 1600). Or you can order flower spectrum only (All Mars except 1600) Or you can order veg spectrum only (All Mars except 1600) All there lights that have full spectrum (witch is standard) will do grow start to finish..

Hello Sara. I just seen blackstang message in my in box and thought I would stop by and say hello to you. I hope all is well with you. Have a great week..Keep it growing green.

Hi, Budworshipper. when u place order on our website, the freight u can choose Europe. cause our UK warehouse are out of stock, so we will send the light to u from our factory, China. we can mark "Aquarium Light " to u on the package. and one more thing, this time u will pay duties. but don't worry, we will try our best to help u save duties and keep safety.

Hi sara....

How do we order if we are from uk ?...

Do we have to enter a discount code or do it a specific way ??

Just wondering thats all... Thankyou

Hi, yuyo. nice to see your sharing. beautiful girls. u did a very good job. :bravo::circle-of-love:
hello all
hope all is well with you
this is my first patient to be grown under led
i did use some cfl to get it started but then straight under topled 48x3w
as time passed i was very happy and decided to get another led light
i decided on the classic 100x3w cause of space and frugality
it also does very well for me
sorry for my poor camera skills
it is mostly sativa and is on day 46 flower
kali 47 from herbies

0101025.JPG

Hi, Zombiewoof. the standard spectrum range are: 430~440nm, 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, IR, and white. and flower spectrum are: red, white and infared. veg spectrum are:blue and white. cause the flower and veg spectrum are special spectrum, we will send it to u from our factory,China, we need to charge fright, so we add USD80. and with Mars II 400w standard spectrum, there have no witches on it.
I'm confused some what ,
what are the actual differences between the 3 different options offered on the Mars II 400
: standard spectrum range ,
: flower spectrum range ,
: grow spectrum range
the drop down page lists a added cost of $80USD for both the flower & grow arrays
does the standard array have a switch for grow/flower ?

can ALL LEDs be run at once if there is a switch on the standard model ? IE;both flower & grow arrays at once ?

I'm about to get multiples of this 400 model but need more info to make the right choice
any Help would be Great .

Hi, blackstang. :welcome: to :420:. we have talked on email. hope the information i give u can help u to make decision. :circle-of-love:

Yeah, Co. thanks for your help. :thanks::high-five:
Well you have a few options. The full spectrum will do veg and flower (Reflectors,Mars,Old series). The full spectrum with bloom boost will do both veg and adds extra red for flower(reflector series and mars 1600). Or you can order flower spectrum only (All Mars except 1600) Or you can order veg spectrum only (All Mars except 1600) All there lights that have full spectrum (witch is standard) will do grow start to finish..

Back
Top Bottom