Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

May I know where are you from?
Hey. i want to order a lamp of yours and the sipping cost is very very very high (almost the lamp price). Your are a cool company and im glad that you have opened an eu stuck for eu customers! My problem is:

" so we have updated the price on our website" where? The light i want to order to eu has the same 77$ price for shipping. I dont see that option you have mentioned! It would be a great thing that you could help me about that!!!

Yours sincerely, Matthew

Another question i forget: Can you build for example the reflector led light of your with only deep red and red chips in it? Can i use the bloom option without the grow?

ok, I think there has more people are from Europe Union and they think the freight is too expensive if we have light stock in UK. I would like to explain again.

Why the freight is expensive, we stock light is UK, we need to ship by sea from China. then ship from UK, we are a importer in UK, so we need to pay VAT and other service fees. also, we need to pay warehouse, I mean the rent, and they do service for us, we will need to pay. actually, the light ship from UK cost us much more than we ship from China. that is why we can not give discount to European customers even we have lights stock in UK now. Europe Union customers, we can only give better price to UK customers, then we add UK option.

Just a few days away from harvest with the Green xxxxx and Skunk Afghani under the Mars II. I love my Top Leds and I'm real person...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:
DSC078981.JPG
DSC079033.JPG
DSC07908.JPG
DSC07909.JPG
DSC079101.JPG

36Gr0w thanks for your aswer!

Somebody could answer me the eu stock question of mine?

hope you had got the answer:) if you are still confused, please feel free to get back to me :)

thank you Dennise,always great. I am a real person too, haha
Just a few days away from harvest with the Green xxxxx and Skunk Afghani under the Mars II. I love my Top Leds and I'm real person...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:
DSC078981.JPG
DSC079033.JPG
DSC07908.JPG
DSC07909.JPG
DSC079101.JPG

got my light in the mail today. Love the quality of the build, very sturdy! And super bright. Love it! Fans are very quiet also!

Thank you Sara!

you are welcome Colesdad, I am happy that you like our light.:))))) happy growing .
got my light in the mail today. Love the quality of the build, very sturdy! And super bright. Love it! Fans are very quiet also!

Thank you Sara!

we have 13pieces timmer in US warehouse, and we would like to send out FREE. if you are lacking one, please email me :) and tell me your shipping details. we would like to send out ASAP:)
toutu3.jpg

haha, yes, FREE, but is that necessary for you :) if you are real need one, please email me, will arrange one to you .
free timer? I love a free timer:circle-of-love:

As I metioned some days ago, there is a FAKE LED grow light on EB, they are bidding everyday. in order to help everyone can buy the real mars II lights, our EB team make these two photoes. hope these two photo can help you. :))))

Besides, our product brand name is : mars hydro, and all the product will have s mars hydro sticker. without that , it is a fake product.
900wquality2-3.jpg
1200wquality2-3.jpg

As I metioned some days ago, there is a FAKE LED grow light on EB, they are bidding everyday. in order to help everyone can buy the real mars II lights, our EB team make these two photoes. hope these two photo can help you. :))))

Besides, our product brand name is : mars hydro, and all the product will have s mars hydro sticker. without that , it is a fake product.
900wquality2-3.jpg
1200wquality2-3.jpg

I have seen these too, on EB.... Wouldnt touch em with a barge pole....

Always start at 99p, then prices get bumped up and some poor sod pays a fair old whack...

All your adverts display the warning notice, you make it clear to all people... Yet they still buy this rubbish instead..

You prove you are a responsible, quality manufacturer... All info upfront, no hiding !!!

Thats what people want...

Thats why when im buying a LED, its gonna be thru your company...

Bravo for bringing this too our notice...

Enjoy your trip away, sara...

:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom