Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

haha,if you want to cover your big trees well, you have to hang that high, right:circle-of-love: I love your Xmas tree.
Mars II 1200 floating about 3 feet above these tops. Do you think that is too far, SmokeSara?

I love my lights from TopLed. Got a Reflector 95x3watt in the little veg room next door, too. :thanks::cheer:

We do not have enough mars II 1200w stock in UK now, if you need one, please order as soon as you can:) I am not sure when will the next shipment arrive.

Dear all my friends, when you place order, please put the right telephone number or right email address, if urgent thing happen, then I can reach you, or I can only wait you to email me. thank you all.

I just purchased a 4x4 tent and am researching LED lights. I believe that I've narrowed it down to either a 193x3 reflector or two 96x3 reflectors.

Is there an advantage in either light coverage, electricity usage or heat buildup in either setup? Or any other issues I should be considering by going one way over the other?

Thanks!

Thanks

Hi jazz i recently put a 300 watt old model in a 2x2x5 tent .works great , thinking of adding another ..if i could start over id probably buy the old model 200x3. Watt. In a 4x4 u could easily run two of the reflectors..id like to know if anyone has input on what would be good spectrums for a custom 100x3 to add to my existing 100x3 standard . ill run booth lights for veg/ flower . srry for gramitical errors I'm on tiny keyboard

Recent pic of small dwc ...i think another light couldn't hurt, suggestions on specs appreciated. id like to add another 100x3
CAM005221.jpg

I just purchased a 4x4 tent and am researching LED lights. I believe that I've narrowed it down to either a 193x3 reflector or two 96x3 reflectors.

Is there an advantage in either light coverage, electricity usage or heat buildup in either setup? Or any other issues I should be considering by going one way over the other?

Thanks!

Thanks

Two 144x3 would be better for a 4x4 tent. Better coverage.

Recent pic of small dwc ...i think another light couldn't hurt, suggestions on specs appreciated. id like to add another 100x3
CAM005221.jpg

Other than getting light down to lower branche, iI think the model you have works fine by itself. There wouldn't be much room to hang two lights, you can, it would be a little tight up top.

Plant looks very happy!

Two 144x3 would be better for a 4x4 tent. Better coverage.

I had looked at those, but saw the coverage was 6.6' x 2.2'. I thought the 6 foot aspect would be a little overkill and wasteful. I may no be understanding the light pattern though.

:circle-of-love: thank you . arranged shipment from Canada warehouse for you, it is faster than I ship from China:high-five:
The 1600 arrived today. Hung it up and I can't stop grinning :cheer:
This puppy is bright!! Time to save up for another!
Thanks Sara. Greatly appreciated. :thanks:

I have had my mars 2 1200 watt flowering spectrum for about 5 or 6 months. I would say it covers a 4' x 4' area very well. There is some heat, but way less than a hps. Less electricity usage as well. It has worked great for me, but I feel like I could do better. Good light good price. My best endorsemt is that I want two more for my veg and clone areas. A couple pictures of my Venom OG. Mostly Indica strain.
100_14394.JPG
The top bud
100_14406.JPG
A side bud
100_14413.JPG

wow, its great to see you are growing so happy :goodjob: :welcome:winkyface:420:
I have had my mars 2 1200 watt flowering spectrum for about 5 or 6 months. I would say it covers a 4' x 4' area very well. There is some heat, but way less than a hps. Less electricity usage as well. It has worked great for me, but I feel like I could do better. Good light good price. My best endorsemt is that I want two more for my veg and clone areas. A couple pictures of my Venom OG. Mostly Indica strain.
100_14394.JPG
The top bud
100_14406.JPG
A side bud
100_14413.JPG

Back
Top Bottom