Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

8 plants in 4x4 tent under Mars2 900w. Week and a half or two to go, looking good so far. Will update when harvest time comes.

001_1024x683_.jpg
002_1024x683_1.jpg
003_1024x683_2.jpg

8 plants in 4x4 tent under Mars2 900w. Week and a half or two to go, looking good so far. Will update when harvest time comes.

Very nice. What strains? I see some that look sativa-ish, but the other photo I think I see an indica looking one..

In Canada, we cost much more than US warehouse. higher taxes and higher local shipping cost. also, sea shipping is also more expensive, thats why we charge more. our mars II 1600w is out of stock in US now. Us cliens also need to pay 50USD shipping cost. if you do not mind I ship from China for you, I can give you 650USD quote, and ship from China, you need to pay duties yourself. is that ok?
Looking to buy another light to add to the four I currently have. Am curious as to why US has free shipping but Canada has highly inflated shipping? ($110 to ship 1.5 hrs away). Considering you have stock in both countries. I did not catch it when I bought a 1600 a month ago as I email you direct and didn't look at the website. (My three reflectors were bought locally) After see this I must say I am feeling a little ripped. Shipping for the 1600 should have been $30- $35 tops as it was sent Canada Post. I ship large items all the time and know exactly what it costs. Kicking myself for not seeing the website first :( Had I seen it I would have had my buddy in Buffalo buy it and save myself $100 US. I'm not looking for a refund or a deal or anything like that. I just think Canadian customers are getting the smelly end of the stick.

Hello, A few pages ago Sara said the standerd spectrum was better than the flowering. Why do you say that? Are there plans for a new or upgraded flowering spectrum setup? I have the flowering spectrum 1200 watt mars 2. It seems to cover about like a 1000 watt hps with less heat and less power draw. Better crystan production with the mars 2 I think as well. I like it very well, but should I add some type of light to supplement?

I am confused who are you talking to and what the situation is now. please explain more then no mistake.

001_1024x683_.jpg
002_1024x683_1.jpg
003_1024x683_2.jpg

near to harvest time now, hahaha, we are waiting. :circle-of-love:

Sara; It seems you are sending out your first test light this week or so. Great, but when can the unlucky majority of us get a look at what their like? Please. Dan:):thanks:

I thought I read the flowering spectrum was not as good as the standerd spectrum and was wondering about that. Sorry if I was mistaken.
I might have read more than I should have into what you advised someone else.

I have a 2x4x5 room where I would want to get a scrog or sog grow going I want to have 6 1 gallon pots or 8 depending what light would you recommend me?

U emailed me, right? please order two pieces reflector 48x3w, thank u

Sara; It seems you are sending out your first test light this week or so. Great, but when can the unlucky majority of us get a look at what their like? Please. Dan:):thanks:

Hello Dan, I ship out today and will share picture later today or tomorrow morning. what information you want to know, I can ask our factory tell me later:)

I thought I read the flowering spectrum was not as good as the standerd spectrum and was wondering about that. Sorry if I was mistaken.
I might have read more than I should have into what you advised someone else.

yes, which one is better, it will depend on their grow situation .:)

Sara; I know I'm not one of your lucky testers so was just wondering what the new light looked like and it's specs, etc. I'm looking soon to purchase another light, can't make up my mind on a 1200 or 1600 or just more 400W's. So I'm waiting to see the new light and maybe wait until their tested and released. Just being a squeaky wheel. :;): Have a great day. Dan

Back
Top Bottom