Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

It is strange, usually the shipping is fixed when we have stock in EU warehosue:volcano-smiley:, and even if the stock is out, we ship the light from China, the cost is 30€ not 25€.:high-five: Can you share a link with us? :Namaste: I will check what the problem is.
Haha, nothing from your holidays Sara :blalol:

And one question: isn't little crazy charge 25€ for shipping 65€ worth ufo in to 1a eu zone?

Edit: i'm the bully one, i know :biglaugh:

I just heard from Tina that Mars-Hydro is sending me a 3x3x5 grow tent for winning the Plant of the Year 2014 contest! :yahoo:

Thank you Sara! :kisstwo:

Congrats Graytail! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheer::cheer: Hope you will like the prize. haha. :circle-of-love:
I just heard from Tina that Mars-Hydro is sending me a 3x3x5 grow tent for winning the Plant of the Year 2014 contest! :yahoo:

Thank you Sara! :kisstwo:

Thank you Mars-Hydro! I was surprised to find a note from Tina at Mars-Hydro in my email, letting me know that they were shipping me a 3x3 tent as a prize for winning the nug of the year. I had no idea this was coming, it was just a total surprise. :thanks::yahoo:

Perfect timing, as it looks like I'm gonna need a veg tent soon, as I will likely have more space to work with in the near future :)

THANK YOU Mars-Hydro, Tina and Sara!

Gratefully yours,

CS

Thank you Mars-Hydro! I was surprised to find a note from Tina at Mars-Hydro in my email, letting me know that they were shipping me a 3x3 tent as a prize for winning the nug of the year. I had no idea this was coming, it was just a total surprise. :thanks::yahoo:

Perfect timing, as it looks like I'm gonna need a veg tent soon, as I will likely have more space to work with in the near future :)

Gratefully yours,

CS

Congratulations!!! Good luck with the new grow space!!

Hello Sara,
Can you please tell me which light you would suggest for a 3x4x4 space. Thinking Mars II 400 0r 700 or possibly reflector 192x3. any assistance would be greatly appreciated. All input is more than welcome. LED would be used for flowering..
Thanks to all.

Sorry, can you tell me your order number?:high-five: Because I am not sure who you are from your name here. :Namaste:
Sara, I still haven't received confirmation that my order is cancelled!

Congrates CareStaker:circle-of-love:, hope you will like your prize. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Gratefully yours,

CS

Hello gdrocks:volcano-smiley:If you only need it for flower, I may suggest mars II series, two mars II 700w lights or one 1200w light will be enough for your space. :circle-of-love:
Hello Sara,
Can you please tell me which light you would suggest for a 3x4x4 space. Thinking Mars II 400 0r 700 or possibly reflector 192x3. any assistance would be greatly appreciated. All input is more than welcome. LED would be used for flowering..
Thanks to all.

I have the 144 x3 reflector in a 2 x 4 grow tent. I tried it about 10 inches from canopy. Then tried it the recommended 20 inches from the canopy. It has been 3 weeks and I am very disappointed. Snail growth if any. Absolutely will not produce any trichromes at all. What can I be doing wrong?

Congrates CareStaker:circle-of-love:, hope you will like your prize. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks again Sara! I'm sure I will. Please feel free to PM or email me if you'd like feedback. :circle-of-love:

I have the 144 x3 reflector in a 2 x 4 grow tent. I tried it about 10 inches from canopy. Then tried it the recommended 20 inches from the canopy. It has been 3 weeks and I am very disappointed. Snail growth if any. Absolutely will not produce any trichromes at all. What can I be doing wrong?

There's infinite variables, so it's hard to say what is wrong. Do you have the ability to open a thread and add in some pictures, and details? There are many helpful growers on here that will help you. When you post, feel free to send me a link. I'm no guru plant fixer, but I'll do my best. Here's a section for what you need.

LINK

Dear dontinhale, can you share some pictures and some thing about the tempreature , RH and other detailed imformation? We will see what is the problem of your plants. :high-five:

Welcome to 420 Magazine Dontinhale! What are your temperature and humidity levels? What nutrients are you using and how many milliliters per gallon? What cannabis strain are you growing? How many plants are you growing? Have you previously grown this strain?

Here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks CareStaker:thanks:, it will be much appreciated if you can give us some comment on the tent. :circle-of-love:
Thanks again Sara! I'm sure I will. Please feel free to PM or email me if you'd like feedback. :circle-of-love:
:Namaste:
There's infinite variables, so it's hard to say what is wrong. Do you have the ability to open a thread and add in some pictures, and details? There are many helpful growers on here that will help you. When you post, feel free to send me a link. I'm no guru plant fixer, but I'll do my best. Here's a section for what you need.

LINK

Thanks KingJohnC :thanks: Always appreciate your help in time. :circle-of-love:
Welcome to 420 Magazine Dontinhale! What are your temperature and humidity levels? What nutrients are you using and how many milliliters per gallon? What cannabis strain are you growing? How many plants are you growing? Have you previously grown this strain?

Here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Back
Top Bottom