Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Good Job SBG, thanks for sharing with us. :cheer:
Hi Sara.

Thought I would just share with you a photo of my second grow with my 96 x 3 Toplight LED panel. It's in a 2' x 3' cabinet with a Vscrog

and a thanks for choosing this one for me. It's perfect for this size cabinet.

DSC0508.jpg
:circle-of-love:
Holy $hit! That looks awesome man!

Can you send a email to me or Lucy? Then I can check the money status to you. :high-five:
Good morning Sara! Could u check on mine also. I sent it through Lucy at paypal@mars-hydro.ca

PayPal transaction Id
5A30288677766130X

Thanks

Sorry the 100x3w light sun series is still not available. :Namaste:
Hello Sara!

I'll contact you by e-mail soon, but first of all I want to ask is the Sun-series lights 100W (100x3W) available for order to EU now?
It's intresting to test this new lights :)
Dear Equanimity, you ordered from our EB store right? I will ask my colleague to check the order status for you and PM you the result soon. :high-five:
Hiya... just wondering if there's much of a backlog and if so, where abouts i am in the queue ... #100003880

EB store?

Not sure, i was on the website, paid in USD.... Paypal really go deep on the conversion rate don't they lol

The option to pay by card (without paypal) would maybe be something worth looking at, as i'm sure they [paypal] take a fee on your end too.

Yes, we have the 300w light stock in our US warehouse right now, you can order freely. :high-five:
you guys have in the US the 100x3w old model led in stock right?

Sorry just checked the PM you sent to me, you ordered from our website, I will check the trakcking number and PM you this afternoon :high-five:
EB store?

Not sure, i was on the website, paid in USD.... Paypal really go deep on the conversion rate don't they lol

The option to pay by card (without paypal) would maybe be something worth looking at, as i'm sure they [paypal] take a fee on your end too.

OK, I'm new here and have been following this thread as I am in search for a quality LED fixture at a reasonable price. There are many people here that praise the value available in a variety of different lights for a plethora of applications. I see the manufacture is located in China and altho unfamiliar with many Chinese customs, New Years is the biggy. I'm surprised to see Sara here as this holiday is all about family. It's their way of celebrating, not ours. They take their time, we rush through it.

I was in Austria for work many years ago. I was close, 50Km to the town of Ferlach, Austria where Glock pistols are manufactured and wanted to get a factory tour, see how my pistol was made. Well much to my surprise, the factory takes a 2 week holiday, same time, every year. I couldn't find a janitor to give me the nickel tour. The place was shut down. Of course I was disappointed......

I've noticed Sara has responded to each and every situation and request for response. It appears there's a few outstanding issues that she's addressing to the best of her ability, one has to assume. She's the business rep. for her company and her future depends on the sale of LED fixtures. I won't speak for her but I have a feeling her goal is to please each and every customer whether they purchased 1 or 10 units. It just makes sense. Happy customers are repeat customers.

Peace to all and happy growing. Sara I'll be placing my order after you get caught up. Xièxiè

Thank you oldgro:circle-of-love: for your understanding and kind words. Will definitely work better in future. :high-five: Please email me for the new order. :Namaste:
OK, I'm new here and have been following this thread as I am in search for a quality LED fixture at a reasonable price. There are many people here that praise the value available in a variety of different lights for a plethora of applications. I see the manufacture is located in China and altho unfamiliar with many Chinese customs, New Years is the biggy. I'm surprised to see Sara here as this holiday is all about family. It's their way of celebrating, not ours. They take their time, we rush through it.

I was in Austria for work many years ago. I was close, 50Km to the town of Ferlach, Austria where Glock pistols are manufactured and wanted to get a factory tour, see how my pistol was made. Well much to my surprise, the factory takes a 2 week holiday, same time, every year. I couldn't find a janitor to give me the nickel tour. The place was shut down. Of course I was disappointed......

I've noticed Sara has responded to each and every situation and request for response. It appears there's a few outstanding issues that she's addressing to the best of her ability, one has to assume. She's the business rep. for her company and her future depends on the sale of LED fixtures. I won't speak for her but I have a feeling her goal is to please each and every customer whether they purchased 1 or 10 units. It just makes sense. Happy customers are repeat customers.

Peace to all and happy growing. Sara I'll be placing my order after you get caught up. Xièxiè

I just got the Mars II and the hanging tabs are mounted in a diamond pattern which puts the light at 45 degrees. I'm using a horizontal rail to hang my lights so i need to square it up. has anybody else run into this? i also have 3 of the reflector series which is square to the light, i'm not sure why they chose to use the diamond pattern, it doesn't make any sense. any suggestions on a good way to deal with this?

thanks

Thanks SweetLeef, we had a great time. :thumb: Hope you enjoy your growing as well. :circle-of-love:
Hi Sara,

Hope you had a nice holiday!

Welcome back

Got both my 1600's lighting it up :high-five:
20150222_152521.jpg
Nice photo, thanks for sharing. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom