Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Here's the pics, hopefully :) (Thank you Supergroomer)

LEDFirstUpdateMarchSMALLagain_3_of_3_.JPG

LEDFirstUpdateMarchSMALLagain_2_of_3_.JPG

LEDFirstUpdateMarchSMALL_8_of_8_.JPG

LEDFirstUpdateMarchSMALL_6_of_8_.JPG

LEDFirstUpdateMarchSMALL_3_of_8_.JPG

Looking grand in there dude, what distance you got the lights at mate? Looks like they are quite high up

Looks like you have clusters of 4 pcs 3w emitters in each of the 32 reflectors?
So how many chips out of 128pcs is actually original cree if it is cree?
And this looks like the exact model sun series cob with taiwan made chips.

Looking grand in there dude, what distance you got the lights at mate? Looks like they are quite high up

Thank you :) I have them set to around 24" high. 1 tent is doing the 2 weeks stretch so I'm going to let them push toward the 18" mark then start pulling stuff to the side. The other tent, is very very yellow from massive deficiency's built up over time, so I'm just hoping to "get through" that one, and get back to hydro 100%... but that one is also set to 24-26" off the canopy. That tent was HPS for over 5 weeks, so I figured I'd introduce the LED's high and bring them down over the next couple days. :D

Thank you :) I have them set to around 24" high. 1 tent is doing the 2 weeks stretch so I'm going to let them push toward the 18" mark then start pulling stuff to the side. The other tent, is very very yellow from massive deficiency's built up over time, so I'm just hoping to "get through" that one, and get back to hydro 100%... but that one is also set to 24-26" off the canopy. That tent was HPS for over 5 weeks, so I figured I'd introduce the LED's high and bring them down over the next couple days. :D

Hi. How big was your tent?
I see your 4 180-200w mars units cover much better than one 420-430w 180pcs mars called 900w and of course you do since you have a total of about 750-790w at the wall in pure led if 240v and a bit more if 120v i think.
and i had just about 420w plus a panel with 80 pcs 3w longside. I was so disappointed compared to other leds that i going away from mars now. But good to see you are happy. I noticed longer flowering time than with hps and usually i had the opposite. Hope you get a great result :)

Hi,
I have one of the 180w UFO lights, Has anyone changed the nfan in one of these. What type of fan size speed etc.
I was thinking about one of the Be Quiet fans.
Thanks

Hi there, I have a question about how to use the Mars Hydro 450W reflector series, in relation to the grow/bloom switches. Now it may seem a little dumb of me to ask, but I take it that when in the flower stage that I ONLY have the Bloom switch activated and when in Growth stage it is only the Grow switch I have activated. Is that correct or is there any time you would have BOTH switches activated?

Hi there, I have a question about how to use the Mars Hydro 450W reflector series, in relation to the grow/bloom switches. Now it may seem a little dumb of me to ask, but I take it that when in the flower stage that I ONLY have the Bloom switch activated and when in Growth stage it is only the Grow switch I have activated. Is that correct or is there any time you would have BOTH switches activated?

Both switches on in Flower .....

Re: Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion-Warranty on ebay bought Mars 2??

Hello wizgrow, I am just kidding you know that, don't you:cheesygrinsmiley: :circle-of-love:
Ignorance sucks ...... but it's not like you have to tell me "stuff" :)

The tent size is 90x90x160cm, the customer is in UK, so the temperature should not be high around. and here is the picture he provided to me, just a reference look, not with our lights and canabis plants in it.
tent69.JPG

Thanks King, hope you can help me in this :Namaste:
I would have to know the size of the tent, the ambient air temperature in the area, size of the environment the tent is kept in and whether air is exchanged from the area the tent is kept in or exhausted outside the building, size and CFM rating of the exhaust fan, size and CFM rating of the carbon filter to assist you in determining the cause of the high temperature reported.

Good day Jesse Pinkman :circle-of-love:
:thumb: you can keep the light lower as time goes on, but better not below 18'' during veg. :Namaste:

Hello lightworker, thanks for stopping by. :circle-of-love:
Hi. How big was your tent?
I see your 4 180-200w mars units cover much better than one 420-430w 180pcs mars called 900w and of course you do since you have a total of about 750-790w at the wall in pure led if 240v and a bit more if 120v i think.
and i had just about 420w plus a panel with 80 pcs 3w longside. I was so disappointed compared to other leds that i going away from mars now. But good to see you are happy. I noticed longer flowering time than with hps and usually i had the opposite. Hope you get a great result :)
:thumb:
Tents are 4.5 x 4.5 x 7 :thumb:
Thanks hope to just do as good as I was with 1200w HPS.

Hello spudnak, you can change the fans to a same size PC fan. :high-five: Email me, I can send you a reference fans picture. :circle-of-love:
Hi,
I have one of the 180w UFO lights, Has anyone changed the nfan in one of these. What type of fan size speed etc.
I was thinking about one of the Be Quiet fans.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom