Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Good things and bad things comes like twin sisters. Sometime you just wish your plants grow fast, but when they do, they also will cause some little problems like yours. :Namaste:
Thanks !! And yea I don't know what happen, they are about a week old , I got a lemon kush and a strawberry blue at about an inch high but I have a few random bag seeds in there , two of them sprouted and just started stretching . One is 4 inches the other is 3.5 inches .
That's right nobodyuknow :circle-of-love: If one plants grow too tall, the room hight will be limited.:volcano-smiley:
I always start my seeds out under a CFL daylight bulb in one of those reflector thingys from the hardware store. I've noticed it kinda slows them down a bit and lets them get some roots and thicken up a little. Seems like as soon as I throw that LED light on them they take off really fast, too fast sometimes and I end up with a tall plant which I hate :laughtwo:

I hope all will turn out to be alright on your side. b.real. :Namaste:
nice picture conerd. how'd you take that? and nobodyuknow your plants just keep hope alive in me watch out for the big girls lolol

Hello Sara, Finally going to place order for lights this weekend. Have to go through a friend to keep the wife happy. Has taken a bit to get it all worked out but seems like this weekend should be time. I am going to be ordering 2 96x3 reflector series. Can you tell me if these lights are in stock in the USA before I order. Thank you for the info. Once I have a order number I will let you know so hopefully you can keep an eye on order for me. Thank you so much for your help along the way.

gdrocks

Hey gdrocks, we have enough stock in our US warehouse, please send email to me so I can help you. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hello Sara, Finally going to place order for lights this weekend. Have to go through a friend to keep the wife happy. Has taken a bit to get it all worked out but seems like this weekend should be time. I am going to be ordering 2 96x3 reflector series. Can you tell me if these lights are in stock in the USA before I order. Thank you for the info. Once I have a order number I will let you know so hopefully you can keep an eye on order for me. Thank you so much for your help along the way.

gdrocks

nice picture conerd. how'd you take that? and nobodyuknow your plants just keep hope alive in me watch out for the big girls lolol

I'm using an old Cole Parmer Dissecting microscope. I got it about 10 years ago for my shop on the auction site.
I built a small adapter from wood to hold an old 4MP camera. The only problem is buds have to come to the microscope.

I use a lighted 5x magnifying glass and a 10x loupe when I'm at the plants.

with a good operator that thing takes sweet photos CN.

thank you SS. I'm not one to give up easily if you haven't already noticed lol.

Hey sara, this is my first post but been on this site for a while. I have been emailing info@mars-hydro.com and forum@mars-hydro.com to inquire about my order for a grow light from more than a month ago that I have not yet received. My order is #100003778 and when I emailed a month ago, I was told it was shipped, and yet my order status on your website hasn't changed. I would just like to know how I can find out about my order? Thank you.

:thumb: You are really good at this huh. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm using an old Cole Parmer Dissecting microscope. I got it about 10 years ago for my shop on the auction site.
I built a small adapter from wood to hold an old 4MP camera. The only problem is buds have to come to the microscope.

I use a lighted 5x magnifying glass and a 10x loupe when I'm at the plants.
with a good operator that thing takes sweet photos CN.

thank you SS. I'm not one to give up easily if you haven't already noticed lol.
hug hug b.real. I am sure things will going to be alright. :circle-of-love:

Got it, I will check this for you. :high-five:
Hey sara, this is my first post but been on this site for a while. I have been emailing info@mars-hydro.com and forum@mars-hydro.com to inquire about my order for a grow light from more than a month ago that I have not yet received. My order is #100003778 and when I emailed a month ago, I was told it was shipped, and yet my order status on your website hasn't changed. I would just like to know how I can find out about my order? Thank you.

Dear everyone,

Just noticed that as Easter is coming, our DE warehouse workers will take 4 dasy off (From April 3rd to 6th), also our UK warehouse workers will take 3 days off (From April 3rd to 5th). Not sure how many days off our US warehouse will take, will keep you updated. Anyway, if you order during this time, the order will be arranged but not shipped out from our warehouse. Or if you do not want to delay your order, please place your order soon before the holiday. :cheesygrinsmiley:

best regards,

Sara

Sara is day 32. for my ladies and your light is doing great job for now :)

20150327_034326_resized.jpg
20150327_034315_resized.jpg
20150327_034305_resized.jpg

Need to ask you something. Would like to put some small vegetation light at the top of this same closet but I am not sure if I have space?! My closet is 240cm tall. What's the minimum space from plants to your vegetation light?

Auto Ultimate - LED Mars II 700W - 90X90 - Indoor

hello sara! :) i have just joined this forum and cant wait to start a journal once i receive the light i ordered and share my journal with everyone. i ordered a mars II 700w and payed for it yesterday. order # in email you sent me is order # 4636. just wondering if it will ship before the easter holiday? and live in canada...hope all is well and congrats on the new office! ;)

Thanks for sharing TomiV, your plants looks so bushy:cheer:
Sara is day 32. for my ladies and your light is doing great job for now :)

20150327_034326_resized.jpg
20150327_034315_resized.jpg
20150327_034305_resized.jpg

Need to ask you something. Would like to put some small vegetation light at the top of this same closet but I am not sure if I have space?! My closet is 240cm tall. What's the minimum space from plants to your vegetation light?

Auto Ultimate - LED Mars II 700W - 90X90 - Indoor
You would better put the lights above your plants 18inches high under the veg spectrum light. :high-five:

Welcome PuffnPutsy, :welcome: I just checked your order, it has been arranged, will be shipped out soon, Lucy will update the tracking number to you soon. So please do not worry, it will be shipped out before Easter for sure. :cheesygrinsmiley:
hello sara! :) i have just joined this forum and cant wait to start a journal once i receive the light i ordered and share my journal with everyone. i ordered a mars II 700w and payed for it yesterday. order # in email you sent me is order # 4636. just wondering if it will ship before the easter holiday? and live in canada...hope all is well and congrats on the new office! ;)

anybody think using this age old kelp as a foliager spray with my babys under LED and when to do it?
20150327_191901.jpg
20150327_192035.jpg
That stuff will have quite a smell sure you want to use as a foliage spray ?
I use similar products & they work Very Well but as a root feed
Kelp has growth hormones that are useful in all stages of a grow
pure Seaweed extracts are useful on seedlings & new germination as long as there is no added fertilizers

Try increasing the distance from to the light. It usually takes a little time for them to acclimate to the higher output lights. You recently moved it to the LED form fluorescent? In any case, it looks like light stress to me.

Back
Top Bottom