Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Can you fit them both at the top and hang them in a fashion like an upside down V ? Like both of them angled towards the center?

Nevermind, it doesnt look like theres even an inch of room left once the UFO is mounted. Yeah like iseckz says, I'd ditch the UFO for the new Reflector if thats the only one you can use in there, its a better light. Then you can use it in your tent with the new Mars, that would work great.

Ok so I'll do that. Why 12/12? It's an auto u want the most light possible right? I been doing 20/4.

Could I section off a part of a closet ? Or will that lead to more issues? Or any ideas to make a cheap easy fix for this one auto so it has the room to use both lights on it? My girlf doesn't want me buying more shit right now lol and esp a bigger grow spot. I'm working on it.
image32716.jpg

Welcome RED,:circle-of-love: in US, all Reflector series are with 5w leds. The specification is almost the same. The only difference is that 5w has better penetration. :Namaste:
Red, since your grow space is rectangular, I advise you to choose Reflector96.:high-five:

Thanks Sara! I'd like to order the 96x5 directly through you, can you send me a PM?

Can you fit them both at the top and hang them in a fashion like an upside down V ? Like both of them angled towards the center?

I did this yesterday to get some side lighting , your right doing it this way would help someone squeeze lights into a tight spot.

sept_2015_008.JPG

Ok so I'll do that. Why 12/12? It's an auto u want the most light possible right? I been doing 20/4.

Could I section off a part of a closet ? Or will that lead to more issues? Or any ideas to make a cheap easy fix for this one auto so it has the room to use both lights on it? My girlf doesn't want me buying more shit right now lol and esp a bigger grow spot. I'm working on it.

12/12 is for photoperiod plants. I run my autos at 20/4 until they go into flower then I go to 18/6. I mainly do the 18/6 though to save electric, shorter time on, and also during the summer I like to have 6 hours of off time in the hottest part of the day from noon to 6pm.

Right now as small as that plant is, 2 lights is going to be too much for it. Leave it like you have it for now and then once you have a lot more growth, you can think about adding the other light. The size it is now, it would be good with the Reflector on Veg only at this point until its bigger.

You need to get 50 post before pm'ing, but you can always email her and she'll answer you asap! She's in China so she's probably asleep atm. :thumb:

I did this yesterday to get some side lighting , your right doing it this way would help someone squeeze lights into a tight spot.

sept_2015_008.JPG

12/12 is for photoperiod plants. I run my autos at 20/4 until they go into flower then I go to 18/6. I mainly do the 18/6 though to save electric, shorter time on, and also during the summer I like to have 6 hours of off time in the hottest part of the day from noon to 6pm.

Right now as small as that plant is, 2 lights is going to be too much for it. Leave it like you have it for now and then once you have a lot more growth, you can think about adding the other light. The size it is now, it would be good with the Reflector on Veg only at this point until its bigger.

Thank you for that descriptive way to go and that's my plan!

You need to get 50 post before pm'ing, but you can always email her and she'll answer you asap! She's in China so she's probably asleep atm. :thumb:

sept_2015_008.JPG

When u think to with reflector to turn on the bloom switch? 4 true sets or just ask later down road?

When u think to with reflector to turn on the bloom switch? 4 true sets or just ask later down road?

If it was me I would use the bloom n grow together as the red's will encourage the root development and the blues will encourage the vegetative growth.

If it was me I would use the bloom n grow together as the red's will encourage the root development and the blues will encourage the vegetative growth.

Never grown auto seed , If you hit it with full spectrum wont it want to flower before its time kinda like the wine ? lol
I mature my regular seed stuff in veg then shift spectrum and timing to flower for as long as it takes. :bravo: aye

Loving these MarsHydro II 1200w :)
Have 1200w x 2 in a 4x4 over 4 plants , can't wait till my other two plants are ready for a scrog and under more MarsHydro, this is 4 1/2 weeks into flowering .
image32753.jpg
image32754.jpg

Very Nice

Hi cali, yes, the leds of Mars Pro cluster together, but the view angle of the leds is 100 degree and they will have a good coverage. The coverage of Epistar160 and Cree128 is 2'x4' and that of Epistar320 and Cree256 is 4'x4'.:cheesygrinsmiley: The beam angle of Sun Series is 90 degree, which covers less area. Thus, for Mars Pro, we have updated the beam angle to 100 degree to promise good coverage.:circle-of-love: The cup will mix the different light well and give your plants even spectrum.:hug:
The new lamps (mars pro) too crowded it must affect coverage

:yahoo:great to know you find one! That couldn't be better.:cheesygrinsmiley: you can open a grow journal or share here the grow. I'd love to see how it works!:goof:
Right now, we still have 48x3w in Canada. Apart from that, yes, Reflector 48x5w is the smallest light we have. :Namaste:
Well ive got a friend who has space for the veg stage and has just ordered the 48×5 light so that problem is now solved all my space is going to be used for flowering in future if all goes well. Ill let you know how I get on.
And just to confirm the 48×5 reflector is currently the lowest power light in your range?

:thanks:thank you, Dennise:hug: We still have stock for 48x3w in Canada.
In the reflector series the 48x5w is the smallest unit they have... unless you still find a 48x3w in stock where you are..:circle-of-love:

:cheesygrinsmiley:thought I get it right.:bigblush: The Mars Pro, the updated Sun Series, features on remote controller.It could be used as timer, dimmer and humidity/temp censor. :party: We can take pre-order now!:ganjamon:
You misunderstood this which is easy to do , we were talking about the problems of moving the plants outside into the Sun /Sunshine in the sky.

But ;)

I am going to look into your *Sun series* LED panels and see what features they have

Back
Top Bottom