Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:party:fantastic grow, you are a good grower!:party:
I've got to say that these Marshydro LEDs kick ass , plants are growing like they are on fire , loving the new pro 320 :love: :Namaste:

image1869.jpeg

Haha, don't worry, McCdive, we will not disappear overnight. Every light from us will have warranty. :circle-of-love:
I would be worried that in 18 months the light would have to be sent in for service and would be denied because of damage to the case. Time has a way of forgetting details like this.

Good move, Sara :thumb::Namaste:

:dreamy: it seems longer this time...
Ohhh i see now :thanks: i got the tracking from the website and not email. It says By wednesday so 3 more days till there shall be light

:laughtwo: I forget that here "grow" is exclusive to marijuana.:hug: I plan to grow Bracketplant plants on the balcony roof, succulent plants at the study, and some pot plants like Gardenia and Jasmine. :) Yeah, they will be grow indoor, but under sunshine, so I prefer to call them outdoor grow.:dreamy:
[/B]

Sara, you are getting better at sarcasm.

Outside grow in China? Ummmm Bok Choy?

Haha, great. Now I see the market. :thumb:
Catfish bought one. :)
He's part of the market and some one made one to sell to him. Mars could make one cheaper and build a remote for it. :)

Right now, Coco has sent you the email.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Hi Sara and thank you for stepping in, just let me know what I need to do to get the ball rolling

WOOOHOOO, Gnarl, it's Green! :party: I love the pic! It looks so elegant, not afraid of the debut show.:Rasta:
DSC0013618.JPG

This was taken about 45 days into flower in my Mars 5x5 under a MarsII 1200.
(My first attempt at posting a pic here.)

:laughtwo: I forget that here "grow" is exclusive to marijuana.:hug: I plan to grow Bracketplant plants on the balcony roof, succulent plants at the study, and some pot plants like Gardenia and Jasmine. :) Yeah, they will be grow indoor, but under sunshine, so I prefer to call them outdoor grow.:dreamy:

There is no danger of frost where you live? We call bracketplants Spider plants. Do you use the jasmine and gardenia blossoms in tea?

:laugh: I am not afraid of spider. Living in a jungle city, I prefer to have more biodiversity in the environment. :hug: We will drink jasmine and gardenia tea. :)
There is no danger of frost where you live? We call bracketplants Spider plants. Do you use the jasmine and gardenia blossoms in tea?

:cheesygrinsmiley: haha, good idea for Mars Pro120. I think the executive department will think about this. :circle-of-love: In the near future, when we stock Mars Pro in our warehouse, the budget will be reduced. :love:
Sara,

looking at your new lights.

I really wish you had a "low budget" version of your Mars Pro 160 light :)

Maybe "Mars Pro 120" (little smaller), WITHOUT remote control, temperature control, just a switch for veg/bloom/seedling.

Ok what I did this Sunday in Grow Room.
Going in... ARE YOU READY??
20151025_1629241.jpg

Installed (1) 20 Watt Green Led Light Unit...
20151025_163129.jpg

This is what Grow Room looks like with Greed Led on. Silver reflection up, one rotating fan in top right corner, & 3 hanging Ropes up for Led Lights...
20151025_162002.jpg

Regular Lights on...
20151025_162538.jpg

And my drying rack outside of room...
20151025_1628141.jpg

I have a second fan coming, and my CO2 tank, CO2 Regulator and etc. My Grow Room will be Sealed with no outside air... :)

NEXT FOR MY GROW ROOM IS A X-RAY AND ULTRA SOUND MACHINES TO INSPECT THE PLANTS...
LOL... NOT REALLY... :)

Well my wife asked me out on a date Saturday night and afterwards she said guess what? I forgot it was our anniversary... Bummer. Just been focused on Grow Room lately. Well I am still married. Lol. she wasn't mad... Whew!!!

Howdy folks, :Namaste: since my light will be arriving in 2 days time i was thinking about throwing my seeds in a glass of water tonight to strt germinating, i was gonna put ehm straight to soil from there and skip the paper towel, My question is how long can i keep them in? I have heard 48 hours is okay but is longer acceptable? Experience and stories please? :thanks:

Mars2 700W x2

Exodus cheese - one plant scrog

image1957.jpeg

image1958.jpeg

image1956.jpeg

image1959.jpeg

Going for a personal best with this one guys, 30 ounce plant minimum but hoping for a kilo off her. Going to be adding a 600w HPS central when shes flicked to 12/12 and a mars 700 either side of her

Back
Top Bottom