Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Hi Dropout, our light is led grow light so it will save electricity. In regards to good coverage, it depends on the item it compares to, so it can be called "good". :cheesygrinsmiley: It's Full Spectrum. Veg and Flower spectrum can be customized.:kiss: However, some has broken down due to the common issues like drivers, led diodes or fans. These issues are under control. Every year, our failure rate is below 3/1000. To those with problem, we will send replacement parts or repair it at our maintenance service center. :high-five: We have never stopped developing better product and offer the best to our customers.:circle-of-love: Our final goal is that we will make a led grow light which will not break down and live forever with 24 hours continous on every day. I believe we will achieve this goal one day. :dreamy:
Im all for leds but the real ones that actually save you electricity and have good coverage and full spectrum and dont break down.... see how happy you are about your mars light.... imagine if it had all the other futures i talked about... without having to worry that some leds will burn out real quick...

Hello
I am having having issues with my pro epi 160.
Several times the panel has failed to turn itself off . So I manually would turn it off
And now several times it has failed to come on until I manually turn the panel on with the remote ..
Has anyone else had this issue and if so we're you able to figure out the problem . Thanks in advance

:Namaste:some company charge much more and offer incredible warranty. Their price has already included the warranty cost.
A light that is very slightly better but costs way way more is not better overall.

As an example the $1100 sk300, is slightly better than a Mars unit, but is over 3 times the price. Never mind breaking down, the $1100 rapes your wallet up front.

:laughtwo:part of the reason may be that we are most known at online social platforms. You almost can find us on every forums, FB and Youtube.:) I do agree with that grower skills play a big role. Besides, the grower and strain also matter much. That's why the same light with different growers and situations will get different results. :circle-of-love:
Stoney, thats decent harvest i know the lights work.... just from my expenrience it doesnt work as great as other leds in many ways.... i see significant results difference with top of the line leds and with mars the difference is just to huge for me to consider it especially that its the most known light to break down.... but if u happy with your nug size and like a bag full of popcorn then i guess thats fine.... but i never doubted the light could do 1gpw... i did say if thats yield then grower skills got some big to do with it...

:party::party:they are super popcorn.
I got your popcorn Bubba...:circle-of-love:
DSC032654.JPG
DSC033395.JPG
DSC033626.JPG
DSC033677.JPG
DSC033726.JPG

:circle-of-love:Hi resinous, does the remote still work properly? Will the light run by the program set by the remote? Does it only fail to be on or off at the programmed on/off time? Does other period work well?
Hello
I am having having issues with my pro epi 160.
Several times the panel has failed to turn itself off . So I manually would turn it off
And now several times it has failed to come on until I manually turn the panel on with the remote ..
Has anyone else had this issue and if so we're you able to figure out the problem . Thanks in advance

:kiss:thank you, Stoney:hug:
20160315_150131.jpg

So these are what you call popcorn nugs. This is not even a quater of the tops off the one plant. 90% of my nugs Are super Fat and just nice. If you like to pay 3x the price for a light that will produce maybe a few grams more go ahead, I am getting 2 new lights in the next e months one will be the Duolux 600 the other a Mars pro or reflector series the Duolux 600 is 50 watts more the my Mars ll 1200 and cost $1100 and covers the same area. Yes the Duolux has Cree and bridgelux leds but epistar is really good as well. What it boils down to is how you care for you led lights and what kind of environment they are in. If you keep it in temps over over 85 with a RH of 70+ of course you'll have burnt out leds but that's with any led the ones that are 1000s of dollars and the ones that are hundreds.

:cheer:Hello, MCeezy!:cheer: Welcome to the thread!:welcome: I am so glad you love our light.:cheesygrinsmiley:The difference between MarsII and Reflector is the gap between each leds. The gap is wider on Reflector than MarsII. So Reflector will cover more area but MarsII will have stronger intensity on average area.:high-five: Reflector96 will cover 2'x'3'.:)
Wazuup community ! hope your all fine , damn those mars hydro are doing a great job for each of yaa :thumb::circle-of-love:

sorry for my english , its not my first spoken language but i will try to do my best for explain , thanks in advance .
im gonna uptade my lights in these days , but i still dont know which light chose , for my 2x2 grow space . i got the 48 reflector 3 w before but im thinking to update for 96 or a mars 2 400w .

which one you think its better ? whats the big difference , its only the light intensity from the mars 2 ? like i see now the reflector series have a 5wchip too, and the power draw from this unit its a little bit more thant the mars 2 , its it got more leds and the price its a little bit less too thats a + for me :love: lol

thats why im still undecided ,

thanks for the help you can bring me , its will bee really apreciate:love: . have all a nice day and cheers :circle-of-love::thumb:

:circle-of-love:Hi resinous, does the remote still work properly? Will the light run by the program set by the remote? Does it only fail to be on or off at the programmed on/off time? Does other period work well?
Everything works fine . Except lastnight it didn't go off so I had to use the remote and manually turn it off . Then I made sure to turn it back on. The light stayed off like it was suppose to . When I woke up this morning the light was off . So I had to to manually turn it on with the remote

:circle-of-love:Hi resinous, you can check the energy for battery. Is it low? Or you can unplug it, wait for 10 seconds and plug in. The most important thing is to check whether the rest program will still run except from the on or off.:Namaste:
Hey Sara do u know why the panel wouldnt turn off or on sometimes?? And can I use a a regular timer on this panel ?? I have the mars pro epi160

Sara? You had told me to email you from the email on mars hydro website? I send u emal sayin for smokr sara and its tetralpha and ruby says sara is busy. O would much rather have waited for a reply from yourself seeing as the caption quoted "for smokesara" ugh..

:circle-of-love:ok, I will.:circle-of-love:
Sara? You had told me to email you from the email on mars hydro website? I send u emal sayin for smokr sara and its tetralpha and ruby says sara is busy. O would much rather have waited for a reply from yourself seeing as the caption quoted "for smokesara" ugh..

Oh man, OttawaGreen was right, why argue with people who know nothing about leds.... when you got popcorn buds and dont even know it... loll....

buds from led light around 225 true watt and 150watt for plant...

kindled_-_Copy.jpg
amarestech_-_Copy.jpg
kindled2_-_Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom