Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Sara, Looking to purchase a tent and saw you mentioned forum member discounts. Is this a special member code or will "cofinest" work? After I place and pay for it on the site then I give you the order number, right? Thanks. Dan

I think what has some of us upset who have bought these lights are the way they were advertised, and what we actually got didn't come close. I paid a lot of money for multiple lights and none of them were anywhere near coverage areas that they advertised, penetration is definitely lacking and the yield hasn't been anything special. Mars Hydro has changed their advertisements to be a little more realistic now, but this is not what they were saying when I bought all of mine. A lot of people here seem to like these lights and they do serve a purpose, but I still cant get over the outright lies they used when bringing the product to market. Maybe the company has changed for the better, but at this point its hard for me to trust them. I've boxed up and have sitting in my closet all six of the lights I bought(2x1200s, 3x96 and 1 100x3w) as they aren't beneficial for me to use. If Mars Hydro actually cares to try to make it right I will give their lights another chance. I'd be willing to donate or return all of my leds in exchange for one of the mars pro II cree 256's.....I wont hold my breath

Just got my 2nd Mars pro 2 epistar 160... It is so bright in there!
2c5da02b3230c5e88463c5f13a9eb93d.jpg

The babies are sure to love it
260389a5c5c233a1685c3d7295b695d4.jpg

I think what has some of us upset who have bought these lights are the way they were advertised, and what we actually got didn't come close. I paid a lot of money for multiple lights and none of them were anywhere near coverage areas that they advertised, penetration is definitely lacking and the yield hasn't been anything special. Mars Hydro has changed their advertisements to be a little more realistic now, but this is not what they were saying when I bought all of mine. A lot of people here seem to like these lights and they do serve a purpose, but I still cant get over the outright lies they used when bringing the product to market. Maybe the company has changed for the better, but at this point its hard for me to trust them. I've boxed up and have sitting in my closet all six of the lights I bought(2x1200s, 3x96 and 1 100x3w) as they aren't beneficial for me to use. If Mars Hydro actually cares to try to make it right I will give their lights another chance. I'd be willing to donate or return all of my leds in exchange for one of the mars pro II cree 256's.....I wont hold my breath
Dude I'm sorry to hear that man . I've never used any of the lights your talking about but I have the Mars pro epistar 160 and so far it is rocking it the f out man

Sara, what's the distance on a mars 300 old model 5w led, from the canopy in veg, and flower and even germination? Thanks

I keep mine in veg at 24 And in flower I had it at 12-15 inches seedlings 30 inches . It is a great light for seedlings veg and clones or mothers. I have 2 or the 300 60x5 old model and love them. They go really good with my Mars ll 1200. I am trying to convince my wife to let me get one of the Pro Series I want a Cree one so hopefully she will see the benifits

i have 3 reflector 96 lights in a 4x4 tent and 2 weeks into veg what distance should i have or whats everyones experience with these lights as i am new to leds and feel like a padawan learning all over again switching to the light side hopefully the force is with me

:circle-of-love:Hi pakabowl, 10820lm is the correct one.:Namaste:
Hi quick question about the Reflector 192, which lumen information is correct Amazon shows 21981 and Ebay is showing 10820. Both 410watt power consumption.

:Namaste:I hope the problem will solve soon.
Hey Stoney, would you take a look at my journal, having a problem with one of my ladies, Last 2 pictures. Thank you:volcano-smiley:

:circle-of-love:Hi lobosolo, it will work. You can place it at the site and our service at the website will keep you updated the tracking info.:circle-of-love:
Sara, Looking to purchase a tent and saw you mentioned forum member discounts. Is this a special member code or will "cofinest" work? After I place and pay for it on the site then I give you the order number, right? Thanks. Dan

:thanks:welcome to the thread, TwoCloudsUp. Compared to the present, at first, there is a little overstated, such as the coverage. In fact, we are not intended to do it. As at that time, the lights only tested on green vegetables, it's really not easy to predict the effective coverage accurately. Later, more growers have used our light and based on their feedbacks, we have adjusted the relevant info.:Namaste: TwoCloudsUp, please don't lose confidence in them. I believe they will be useful in a different grow. Of course, you can consider about our Mars ProII Cree256 or Epistar320. They are the best light we have so far.:Namaste:

:party:wow, great! Thanks for sharing, Bernie. The babies look terrific:yahoo:
Just got my 2nd Mars pro 2 epistar 160... It is so bright in there!
2c5da02b3230c5e88463c5f13a9eb93d.jpg

The babies are sure to love it
260389a5c5c233a1685c3d7295b695d4.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:I am so happy to hear about it!
Dude I'm sorry to hear that man . I've never used any of the lights your talking about but I have the Mars pro epistar 160 and so far it is rocking it the f out man

:circle-of-love:Hi Hill, here is our recommend hanging distance.
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants
:love::love::love:
Sara, what's the distance on a mars 300 old model 5w led, from the canopy in veg, and flower and even germination? Thanks

:thanks:Thank you for the help, Stoney.:hug:
I keep mine in veg at 24 And in flower I had it at 12-15 inches seedlings 30 inches . It is a great light for seedlings veg and clones or mothers. I have 2 or the 300 60x5 old model and love them. They go really good with my Mars ll 1200. I am trying to convince my wife to let me get one of the Pro Series I want a Cree one so hopefully she will see the benifits

Back
Top Bottom