Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Hi slonej, you can keep it at 18-24 inches above the canopy.:) This is your first post. Come here for more times and you will learn more.:high-five:
i have 3 reflector 96 lights in a 4x4 tent and 2 weeks into veg what distance should i have or whats everyones experience with these lights as i am new to leds and feel like a padawan learning all over again switching to the light side hopefully the force is with me

Just got my 2nd Mars pro 2 epistar 160... It is so bright in there!
2c5da02b3230c5e88463c5f13a9eb93d.jpg

The babies are sure to love it
260389a5c5c233a1685c3d7295b695d4.jpg

Ohhhh sooooo jealous....:green_heart: pitter patter goes my little heart....:circle-of-love:

Hi all, newbie here and was just wondering the distance I should keep my mars hydro 600watt old style led light away from the plants in germ, veg and flower. Also how many plants do you think I can grow under this one light and is this one light suitable to grow from germ to harvest. I will be growing autoflower seeds in 5gal smart pots but am debating 3gal.Any advice would be greatly appreciated Thx

Hi all, newbie here and was just wondering the distance I should keep my mars hydro 600watt old style led light away from the plants in germ, veg and flower. Also how many plants do you think I can grow under this one light and is this one light suitable to grow from germ to harvest. I will be growing autoflower seeds in 5gal smart pots but am debating 3gal.Any advice would be greatly appreciated Thx

Seedling stage 30-34 inches, veg stage 20-24 flower stage 12-18 inches

Good Afternoon (Or morning/Evening to those around the world)

I am interested in the MarsHydro II 1200w, I see on your website they are £318 (With Shipping) and on Ebay they are £337 marshydro-uk on eBay But I am concerned as the one on Mars Hydro LED Grow Light ,Led grow light , Mars Hydro clearly is switchable but the ones on Ebay are not! Nor is are the ones sold through Amazon UK. So Could I get some clarification please.

Also What HPS Wattage would this replace, I was initially going to go with a 600w HPS in a 1.2m by 1.2m by 2m tent.

Thanks in advance.

@SmokeSara Sorry I just seen this on the MarsH-Hydro.com (Attention: we can only ensure switchable Mars II series shipped from US, for other countries there are still non-switches version, please take this into consideration before ordering. thanks for your understanding)

I am not interested in non switchable lights, what can I do?

Thanks

Crap I can't remember how I added my journal to my signature. I am starting another journal and want to add it to my signature. I will be actually doing 2 diffrent grows one with Crop King seeds NY City Diesel Auto and Green Crack and another with Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies, Fast Buds Green Crack and sweet seeds Dark Devil. One will be with my hps and the other my Mars ll 1200. I am trying to work up the funds to get the Mars pro ll Cree but might not be able to for this grow. But anyway any help with getting the link in my signature would be awesome.

Newbie here with a question: the old Mars 600 has a true watt draw of ~278 vs Mars 2 400 of ~188w. I have a 80x80x160 tent, so wouldn't the 600 be MORE effective than the Mars 2 in that space? The 600 would give me more watts/sq. ft. correct?

thanks

Newbie here with a question: the old Mars 600 has a true watt draw of ~278 vs Mars 2 400 of ~188w. I have a 80x80x160 tent, so wouldn't the 600 be MORE effective than the Mars 2 in that space? The 600 would give me more watts/sq. ft. correct?

thanks
The old style 600 footprint is rectangular and no infra red, the mars ii is step up in quality and has infra red and a square footprint, I run both and and have been happy with both.:volcano-smiley:
and have been happy with both, been running about 2 years

Back
Top Bottom