Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Great news for Canada Day..
:cheer:Canadian consumer can save 20% on a second pcs of Mars II or Reflector series,and the first light price should be the same or higher than the second one.This event for Mars II and Reflector series only.
7_13.jpg

This is for Canada only,July 1st(Canada time):cheer:
If any Canada consumer need to purchase, or for details,please contact with the following email address:
Sales@mars-hydro.com or Forum@mars-hydro.com

:circle-of-love:Evening TorturedSoul,the whether is so nice here today.And more important is that today is Friday:cheer::cheer:
Err... Don't purchase, install, and use a sulfur burner, lol? If you don't, you do not have to worry about this issue.

Growers use them to combat issues such as powdery mildew. They are usually used in - and sized for - greenhouse grows, but I have seen them in journals here before indoors.

The effect it can have on electronics/etc. in a (semi-)closed environment is roughly similar to what running an "unvented" kerosene heater indoors can/does do.

Usually it's about 3 years,if you protect it well,some customer used for 4 years or longer.:high-five:
Yes but hours vary during that year.
If I use a unit for 18 hours a day for 3 years non stop, will it last longer if I only used it for 12 hours a day? How many hours have you tested the units to work for?

Well,some of our customer got this kind of problem,and they sent their light to test,the result shows that it caused by the sulphur.:Namaste:And our customer also told us that they used sulphur in their growing room.
Actually,the lens tech can not catch up with the chips needs,it cause the lens goes black,but we having upgraded the lens tech:Namaste:
:Namaste:We are now selling Mars PRO is because according to our previous install the lens, due to the special spectrum cause darkening lens, now EPISTAR to help us solve this problem, they intall the leds in Taiwan without lens, so that our Mars Pro will not have this problem,and our new design is better mixing REFLECTOR spectrum, but also to export 100% LUMEN:high-five:
So units like the one I bought had poorer quality parts than what you use now?
Sorry but I dont understand how you can claim the same useage time with different quality parts.

:welcome:Thanks for sharing with us here.:thanks:They look so good.I'm sure they are forsty:bravo:Congragtes in advance.:high-five:
I'm glad that you and your girls are happy with our lights.
Hey gang, here's a photo update of my plants, which are approaching harvest under Mars LEDs. This is my second round with these lights, and I'm extremely happy with how things are looking quality-wise. 2 monster plants (1x Kosher Tangie, 1 x Tangilope) that were vegged for 12 weeks. 6.5' x 3' SCROG under 3 x MarsII 900's and 2 x Reflector 48's. Ebb and flow hydro.

Today is day 59 of flower, I'm 2 days into the flush.......the Kosher Tangie will likely go another week, the Tangilope will be another 10 days or so. The resin production is impressive on both plants, but is absolutely off the charts on the Kosher Tangie. Pictures don't do it justice, but this might be the frostiest plant that I've grown to date. Plants still loving these lights, and so am I. The countdown begins to harvest day! :yummy:

IMG_176326.jpg
IMG_176425.jpg
IMG_176529.JPG
IMG_176722.jpg
IMG_176826.jpg
IMG_176928.jpg
IMG_177023.jpg
IMG_177130.jpg

:circle-of-love:I didn't mean the light your bought is poorer quality,Mars300 is old model.We are keeping upgrade our tech,Mars II,Reflector and Mars Pro with better built-up ,and Mars Pro series is our newest desgin.Usually a LED lights can use around 50000hours,i told you 3 years is conservative data,as there are many factors can cause the leds burn:high-five:And we usually recommend our customer buy Mars II,Reflector and Mars Pro series.:high-five:
You can check out Mars Pro(II),many customer like it.:Namaste:
Yes but hours vary during that year.
If I use a unit for 18 hours a day for 3 years non stop, will it last longer if I only used it for 12 hours a day? How many hours have you tested the units to work for?
So units like the one I bought had poorer quality parts than what you use now?
Sorry but I dont understand how you can claim the same useage time with different quality parts.

:circle-of-love:Today Philips come to our company talk with us about the cooperation,it's not hard to see that the LED grow light market has great potential,:toke:we have confidence that more and more people will like to join us.:cheer:

Hi Bud Borne,we usually recommend the hanging distance from canopy,germination 24-30inches above the plants.If you think the power is not enough,you can hang it lower.:Namaste:you need to adjust it to a better distance according to their react.:high-five:
Could anyone recommend a distance I should place my 400w mars 2 from my seedlings I feel as though my lights aren't at the right height they are growing leaves slowly and aren't stretching stems at all really.

:party:Good news~!:weed::weed: Pretty soon, the Mars Pro II series LED will be shipped from overseas warehouses instead of being shipped from China, which means you can order the PRO series more easily and the delivery time will much shorter than before !:yahoo::yahoo::cheer::cheer: But since the quantities are limited , some of the oversea warehouses can only get a very small quantity or even not get the Mars Pro II series LED.:cheer:
4L.jpg

So now here comes the questions: Which warehouse do you want your units shipped from? (US, UK, Canada, AU,DE) and Which lights your gonna to need?:welcome:
Make your comment and we’ll decide the quantity of each warehouse according to your demands.

:circle-of-love:Canada custmers ,we only have this event for 1 day,hope you will not miss it.:cheer:
Great news for Canada Day..
:cheer:Canadian consumer can save 20% on a second pcs of Mars II or Reflector series,and the first light price should be the same or higher than the second one.This event for Mars II and Reflector series only.
7_13.jpg

This is for Canada only,July 1st(Canada time):cheer:
If any Canada consumer need to purchase, or for details,please contact with the following email address:
Sales@mars-hydro.com or Forum@mars-hydro.com

Hi Sara,

I'm new to the forum but wanted to ask you about your tent I have ordered. I ordered and paid for a 3.3x3.3x6.0 tent from you on the 28th of June (paid on 29th). I wanted to know if this tent is in stock and if I can expect it to go out today (Friday) or possibly tomorrow. (I am east coast USA) I have popped a seed and am running up against time constraints and the seedling is in a not so great temporary environment. Need to get it in controlled environment soon. If it goes out later on the 5th of July or anticipate it being later then I will need to make other arrangements.

Whats your advice?

Thanks.

I purchased a mars 2 400 and a 27 inch tent about a year ago. Works fine, considering i cram 3 plants in there to flower for 9 weeks. I also put a 135w ufo and a couple cfl clamp lights in there, I just want quality meds, dont give a crap about gpw. If I did, I would buy better gear. That operation flowers about 8 ounces every 9 or 10 weeks....plus butter fixins.
I see people complaining they didnt get 50,000 hours, and as I read on, turns out its the $69 light from ebay.... people buy shit based on price then whine when its junk... its like they have never been a consumer before...
My other tent is 3x3, has a dimmable 600 watt HPS and a 96 reflector. That one can run 4 strains, a month apart, so two are done each month...
Im thinking some of these people think they will grow a pound in a box in the closet with a $60 light and some miracle grow...the lights work, but they are by no means comparable to a light costing 10 times as much....

Hi oneyejacks,you can send me your order No, I can check for you.
Hi Sara,

I'm new to the forum but wanted to ask you about your tent I have ordered. I ordered and paid for a 3.3x3.3x6.0 tent from you on the 28th of June (paid on 29th). I wanted to know if this tent is in stock and if I can expect it to go out today (Friday) or possibly tomorrow. (I am east coast USA) I have popped a seed and am running up against time constraints and the seedling is in a not so great temporary environment. Need to get it in controlled environment soon. If it goes out later on the 5th of July or anticipate it being later then I will need to make other arrangements.

Whats your advice?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sara, please advise what "cooperation" means?? Phillips Lighting is the largest manufacturer of lighting in the world. Osram, assuming you mean Osram Opto Semiconductor, is always on the leading edge of high powered LED's and one of the early developers of the LED headlight. The new Audi's use their LED's in their headlights and eyebrows.
This ought to be interesting. Please keep us updated on developments. How much are your lights going to increase in cost with these big companies involved?

Back
Top Bottom