Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone knows of a completed grow journal or pics of a final harvest grown with a Mars Hydro 300w LED light. Everything that seems to come up in a search is for abandoned or current journals, but no completed. I'd like to see what 1 Mars Hydro 300w LED light can do with 1 plant, if possible. Cheers!

Look through my journal,most are grown under Mars Hydro 300 watt.:volcano-smiley:

Nice lookin plant, thanks much Five!
Thanks mate.
Just weighed up the harvest to 100.8 grams dried.
For the small space and my limited skills and knowledge I think it is pretty good. Over double what I got on my first try with the same light.
I'm sure more experienced growers could get better results though

Thanks mate.
For the small space and my limited skills and knowledge I think it is pretty good. Over double what I got on my first try with the same light.

I'd be very happy with 100 grams per plant. What were some things you did to improve your harvest from before?

I'd be very happy with 100 grams per plant. What were some things you did to improve your harvest from before?
I'd be very happy with 100 grams per plant also, however I got 100 grams total from 3 plants.
Just over 28 grams each from two of them and 35 grams from the third.
Some things I did was start the seedlings off under CFL's before introducing them to the LED in flower. I also changed my nutrient regieme and started off in plastic cups instead of peat pots.
You can read about it in the OP of the second grow. I mention the changes I made initially between the first and second rounds

:circle-of-love:Evening TorturedSoul,yeah,when the AC went out at midnight,and i did not have fan,it's really tragedy,but it was better when it started raining at about 3am:cheer:
But the second day i checked my AC again,turns out it just needed to reset the system,haha.:volcano-smiley:
That is a tragedy. Or at least very uncomfortable when one is trying to sleep. I see that it is currently still 29°C (84°F) - and that isn't sleeping weather. Tell your boss to fix it and consider it a business expense, since so many of your customers are on the other side of the planet. Then again... he/she would probably then expect you to stay up all night conversing with them, lol.

:welcome:Hi PurpleHaze22,thanks for stopping by:thanks:.
These girls look awesome:goodjob:May i know how many plants are there?:high-five:they are bushy.Fairy dust will come to your garden very soon.:cheer::cheer:
Hello everyone ! I wanted to show how my 4 lovely ladies are doing under the Mars II 900 on day 15 of 70 - I have 4 HeavyWeight seeds Fruit Punch feminized in 3 gallon smart pots under a scrog net in a 3x3x5'8" gorilla tent , being fed 1300 PPM Advanced Nutrient blend of Sensi Bloom ,Bud Blood, Bud candy, Big Bud and VooDoo juice this last feeding. In 2 days they will be ready for water again and that will be 1500 PPM taking out VooDoo juice and Bud blood and adding B52 and boosting the dosage for Big bud :Namaste: hope everyones grows are going well. Let me know what you think! :thanks:
image37140.jpg
image-65.jpg
image-58.jpg
image-49.jpg
image-310.jpg
image-214.jpg

:goodjob:congratulations!!!:bravo: Now you are also with good experience,I'm sure your next run,you will do better.:high-five:
Thanks mate.

:circle-of-love:Many of grower also like to start seedling with LED,they also got good results.:high-five:
I'd be very happy with 100 grams per plant also, however I got 100 grams total from 3 plants.
Just over 28 grams each from two of them and 35 grams from the third.
Some things I did was start the seedlings off under CFL's before introducing them to the LED in flower. I also changed my nutrient regieme and started off in plastic cups instead of peat pots.
You can read about it in the OP of the second grow. I mention the changes I made initially between the first and second rounds

:circle-of-love:I visited your grow journal,your girl also looks great:thumb:,she got strong stem:goodjob:I'm sure you will get good yield.:bravo:
Thanks for sharing, Nutria! Nice looking plant and harvest! :thumb:

:party::party:Attention my friends!:volcano-smiley:There is a chance for all of you to trade your used Reflector series & Mar2 series (items bought no more than 2 years) for the more advanced Mars Pro II,:yahoo::yahoo:
You only need to cover the shipping costs, and then can get a new Mars Pro II series to increase the yields with a very low price.:high-five: If the item for trade-in has any problems, it's fine, we can fix it but we will deduct the maintenance fee. :Namaste:
If you want to know more,please contact the following email address:
Tina: Sales@mars-hydro.com
or
Lucy: Forum@mars-hydro.com

More details can link : Mars Hydro Trade-in Program
TI_FN2-1.jpg

3201.png

:party::party:Attention my friends!:volcano-smiley:There is a chance for all of you to trade your used Reflector series & Mar2 series (items bought no more than 2 years) for the more advanced Mars Pro II,:yahoo::yahoo:
You only need to cover the shipping costs, and then can get a new Mars Pro series to increase the yields with a very low price.:high-five: If the item for trade-in has any problems, it's fine, we can fix it but we will deduct the maintenance fee. :Namaste:
More details can link : Mars Hydro Trade-in Program
TI_FN2-1.jpg
What is the main difference with the pro series that makes it better and produce better yeild?

:circle-of-love:Mars Pro II with creative reflector Cup design,it collects 100% of the light emitted from the LED chips and give you the most even and blended spectral output possible. :high-five:MarsII and Reflector series install lens which blocks light emitted from the LED as it passes through. Mars Pro doesn't add lens so as to output the complete light as much as possible and penetrate deeper. :cheer:
Unlike Mars II or Reflector series, Mars ProII has vents around the panel,:thumb: it will dissipate the heat more effectively. :bravo:
The LED Chips and drivers for Mars Pro II are upgraded.:bravo: Mars ProII is better built-up and will last longer.:high-five:
Growers will like Mars Pro II more than Mars II or Reflector.:high-five:
You can check on our offical website: Mars Pro
3201.png

What is the main difference with the pro series that makes it better and produce better yeild?

How long will this deal last?

so when was the actual value of a mars II 1200 $165.00 at time of purchase?

the chart you guys have on your website is ridiculous. it makes no sense at all.

Back
Top Bottom