Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:welcome:Hi TorthuredSoul,how is the weather there? Today we got 36C,i can not breath outside.:smokin:
We have Patent Right for our lights.:high-five:
I know there are many copy-goods,especially clothing&bag like Chanel,Gucci...they sell with a very low price.But the quality isn't as same as the original one.:high-five:
I wouldn't worry too much about such things, lol. They treat patents and copyrights over there like we treat welcome mats - walk all over them. I doubt that there is a manufactured product anywhere in the known universe that some Chinese company isn't crapping out thousands of clones of. Whenever you find such a company, spread the word and encourage others to NOT purchase from it. If everyone did so, there'd be far less counterfeiters in the world.

I hear that women can find places in Asia that'll make genuine Goochie purses, too ;) .

:circle-of-love:We have our own factory.We are a self-sustaining company so the research, design, development, production and testing are performed by our own teams of experts.:high-five:
Girls are going well thank you, having a growth explosion at the moment.

Do you design and construct your lights in house or have an external manufacturer in china building your lights?

We sell to grower directly from our company,as we are manufacturer,we can OEM for our customer,but they will sign contract with us,if they sell under our brand,we will know it.:Namaste:Our company will investigate.:Namaste:
Good point dude!
I find its often the factory who manufactures the products sells to others on the side. There's no controlling it with the way China is in this world

:high-five:You sent pics to Tina,right? I will check with her.Thanks for telling us.:thanks:
it almost looks like they just took the lights and spray painted them. prices are the same as well i sent screen shots to tina as well :Namaste:

Check your cannabis is healthy or not::Namaste:
5063.jpg

420-1.png

Australia customers:We need your genius ideas now.:Namaste:
Recently,many customers complained that their goods has been damaged during deliver,it caused by the careless deliver.:Namaste:We used AU Post,you guys can recommend some delivery company to us,which can offer good service to you guys.:welcome:

:circle-of-love: Good news,our UK warehouse have 40pcs Mars II 1600.:cheer:
Reflector96,Reflector192,Mars II 400 and Mars II 1600 still out of stock at our Germany warehouse.Reflector144 only 1pcs left at Germany warehouse.The new goods arrived at Germany port already,we will try our best to deliver them to our warehouse as soon as possible.:high-five:
07_20stock_info.png

:circle-of-love:Our Germany warehouse is moving these days,so they can not update the date in time.I'm sorry for the inconvenience.We will try our best to get everything back to normal in these two weeks.:high-five:
If anyone purchase from EU countries(except UK),we will send goods from Germany,if Germany warehouse is out of stock,we will arrange goods from UK warehouse,and you may need to pay some extra shipping fee.
:Namaste:Any consumer purchase from UK$DE warehouse,the house NO is needed with your shipping address.Or we can not arrange shipping,for UK&DE strict custom clearance,overseas warehouse system required.
Please do not worry,the Confidential customer information is safe with us.

:circle-of-love:Guys,recently , we have got a lot messages about the 1000w LED grow light, they told us the price is very low, but they are afriad to buy becuase that price is much lower than the usual market price. usually 1000w LED grow light will be over 700USD, while theirs only 159.99USD. For your trust, we have done some reseach for your guys, buy or not , your decision, we know someone would like the lowest price product and they do not care other things, this comparison information is only for the people who want it . :high-five:
From the following picture, you can see the LEDs amount is the same as our old 100x3w which is only 139.99USD sometimes 89.99USD, the draw power is also the same;180~200w. But their weight is lower, their size is smaller, and they called 1000w and we called 300w, these similarities and difference makes me asking how many factory is taking advance of the difference between LED maximum power and draw power?:high-five: they can exaggerate the maximum power from 300w to 1000w, if necessary, they can say 2000w, but no matter 300w , 1000w or 2000w, the draw power is the same 180~200w, and the size , weight, will not bigger than the normal old 300w.:Namaste: so does really the light improve to 1000w? or actually that is only means to increase the price and get your eyes? You think you win when you buy 1000w with 159.99USD, and you are very happy to buy, the the truth is actually the light was selling at 89.99USD. :circle-of-love:
-230.jpg

We sell to grower directly from our company,as we are manufacturer,we can OEM for our customer,but they will sign contract with us,if they sell under our brand,we will know it.:Namaste:Our company will investigate.:Namaste:
What if they change the colour of the housing, remove your brand name and sell it without telling you? I know of many chinese manufacturers that do this.
Although it is dishonest, no one is stopping it from happening.
This is why I dont buy from China, too many fake and dodgy businesses.

:welcome:Hi TorthuredSoul,how is the weather there?

Hot, but not murderously so. It's "family dinner day," so I get to eat at a restaurant. Destroyed my grocery budget, lol, so I'll be trying to eat three days' worth of food...

We have Patent Right for our lights.:high-five:
I know there are many copy-goods,especially clothing&bag like Chanel,Gucci...they sell with a very low price.But the quality isn't as same as the original one.:high-five:

Counterfeiters should be kicked, beaten, shot, stabbed, shot again, hanged, drawn & quartered, shoveled back together, burned at the stake, have their ashes fed to rabid hogs, and then those hogs drowned in a vat of three-month old urine. And even that is too good for them - and a mortal insult to rabid hogs - in my honest opinion, lol. 99% of me offers you my heartfelt sympathies. (That last remaining one percent contemplates a Chinese business being the victim of counterfeiters... and wonders if that is called karma ;) .) But for the most part, yes, you have my sympathies.

Guys,recently , we have got a lot messages about the 1000w LED grow light, they told us the price is very low, but they are afriad to buy becuase that price is much lower than the usual market price. usually 1000w LED grow light will be over 700USD, while theirs only 159.99USD. For your trust, we have done some reseach for your guys, buy or not , your decision, we know someone would like the lowest price product and they do not care other things, this comparison information is only for the people who want it .

To me, buying an obviously low-quality light for one's garden is comparable to buying poor genetics to grow in that garden - the grower might see some results, but they most likely won't be what was hoped for (IOW, it's a Bad Idea :rolleyes3 . )

It might make things clearer for your customers if you started using the actual output wattage for your products' model numbers instead of some theoretical maximum. For example, calling a product that has an output of ~180 watts a "180" seems logical; calling it a "300" (et cetera) just encourages someone else to come along and sell a copy as a "1,000" (or "3,000," lol).

They are on ebay and amazon all of a sudden, I cant send a link, google meizhi...

When I saw mention of it earlier in this thread, I did a web search for that name plus "led" and saw a lot of results. I don't suppose that the powers-that-be behind eBay care one way or the other (half the time, it appears that eBay sells more counterfeit garbage from the PRC than it does decent products, and the owners of eBay have a bit of a reputation of being a bunch of money-grubbing b*stards, lol, so they probably wouldn't do anything). But Amazon seems to be a company that is concerned about its reputation, so you might (I don't know) be able to have the merchants that are selling copies of your merchandise banned from selling there.

I see ebay as kind of a flea market, nothing surpries there since i tried to buy a small portable vape. With those, a mfg might commision 10,000, the company doing the job makes 15,000, dumps the others on ebay. But if Mars is factory direct, these guys stole engineering, because piece by piece they have copies in blue.
I wondered if it was remanufactured lights from the trade in program...

:circle-of-love:I understand that they can do that,but they can not survive too long.Please do not worry, you just make sure you buy from their offical website,then it will be no problem.:welcome:
We have Patent-Right,we will protect our rights.:high-five:We are Chinese brand,but we sell good products.:high-five:
What if they change the colour of the housing, remove your brand name and sell it without telling you? I know of many chinese manufacturers that do this.
Although it is dishonest, no one is stopping it from happening.
This is why I dont buy from China, too many fake and dodgy businesses.

Hi Sara: I have 2 mars11 1600 and 2 mars11 900. The 1600 has lots of black and melted lens, the 900 just black lens. I live in Vancouver Canada and I was wondering how long your return time on warranty? I will have to rent lights as this pays the bills.

Thanks doobies57z,I googled yesterday,they look very similar to our products.Our company will investigate for this.:high-five:
Please do not worry,anyone need to buy our lights,please make sure you buy from us,or you can buy directly from our offical website.:high-five:
They are on ebay and amazon all of a sudden, I cant send a link, google meizhi...

:yummy::hippy:Family dinner is great,i didn't take dinner with my mom for about 2 month already,i miss her cooking,so delicious...:volcano-smiley:

:high-five:Yeah,i know there are many copy stuffs here,it really make the market in disorder. :Namaste:We also received many emails which they asked about the copy lights.Our company is starting investigate now.We will find a way to solve this problem.We have been building our brand and reputation since 2009 to now,we will not allow anyone destroy it.:high-five:
We gathered ideas and opinions from grower when we design our lights,they copy us,it means we did a successful job.:bravo:We will keep developing better LED grow light for our customer,upgrading our tech.We will try our best to offer better products and service to every growers.:Namaste:

We use the name as Mars300,this light use 3wX100pcs,300W is the maximum watt it can reach,and the maximum power can not beyond 300W.The light around 1000w,the price will be big different.:high-five:
Hot, but not murderously so. It's "family dinner day," so I get to eat at a restaurant. Destroyed my grocery budget, lol, so I'll be trying to eat three days' worth of food...

Counterfeiters should be kicked, beaten, shot, stabbed, shot again, hanged, drawn & quartered, shoveled back together, burned at the stake, have their ashes fed to rabid hogs, and then those hogs drowned in a vat of three-month old urine. And even that is too good for them - and a mortal insult to rabid hogs - in my honest opinion, lol. 99% of me offers you my heartfelt sympathies. (That last remaining one percent contemplates a Chinese business being the victim of counterfeiters... and wonders if that is called karma ;) .) But for the most part, yes, you have my sympathies.

To me, buying an obviously low-quality light for one's garden is comparable to buying poor genetics to grow in that garden - the grower might see some results, but they most likely won't be what was hoped for (IOW, it's a Bad Idea :rolleyes3 . )

It might make things clearer for your customers if you started using the actual output wattage for your products' model numbers instead of some theoretical maximum. For example, calling a product that has an output of ~180 watts a "180" seems logical; calling it a "300" (et cetera) just encourages someone else to come along and sell a copy as a "1,000" (or "3,000," lol).

When I saw mention of it earlier in this thread, I did a web search for that name plus "led" and saw a lot of results. I don't suppose that the powers-that-be behind eBay care one way or the other (half the time, it appears that eBay sells more counterfeit garbage from the PRC than it does decent products, and the owners of eBay have a bit of a reputation of being a bunch of money-grubbing b*stards, lol, so they probably wouldn't do anything). But Amazon seems to be a company that is concerned about its reputation, so you might (I don't know) be able to have the merchants that are selling copies of your merchandise banned from selling there.

Hi SmokeSara, I hope you are having a great day!!! :thumb:

I am a complete noobie and need some help understanding your lights.

What is the difference between your Mars II or Pro Series LED lights as compared to the Mars Reflector lights?

Thank you!! :ganjamon:

We didn't start to sell rebuild lights yet,:Namaste:our Mars Pro II series goods didn't arrival to our international warehouse yet.:Namaste:I also checked the blue light on website,they have lots of stock,one person can not buy that much quanity.:high-five:
I think they must find a factory produced similar lights for them,as Mars-Hydro already has been selling successful at LED grow light market for several years,they want to copy our products.But they can only copy our old model,for the new model Mars Pro (II) series,they can not make it.:high-five:
We have great experts teams to do research, design, develop, produce and test for our LED grow light.:thumb:We will keep upgrading our tech and developing better LED grow light,they can not compete with us.:high-five:
I see ebay as kind of a flea market, nothing surpries there since i tried to buy a small portable vape. With those, a mfg might commision 10,000, the company doing the job makes 15,000, dumps the others on ebay. But if Mars is factory direct, these guys stole engineering, because piece by piece they have copies in blue.
I wondered if it was remanufactured lights from the trade in program...

Back
Top Bottom