Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:high-five:Yeah,i agree with you.In summer it's hard to control the temperature,it's too hot outside.AC may help a lot.Even i can not survive without AC.:surf:
i'd say from personal experience, that you are at the high end of good temps. watch them to see they don't get too much higher.

so you are venting a ten and a room with one fan? there might be your problem.

do you or can you put in ac somehow?

So everyone keep one AC in your growing room.:thumb:I can't imgine my life without AC.:Namaste:
How many plants you have? How are they recently?:high-five:
Your ROOM temp in the house is 90 degrees?

Jeebus.

You need an AC.

I try to keep my temps around plants at 72-76 personally.

:welcome:May i know which website you purchased from? :high-five:This project start today,may i know your order NO or you can send email to sales18@lgledsolutions.com ,we can check for you.:Namaste:
Of course I just ordered 2 Reflector 96s from you.

BTW any idea when I can expect those to ship? I ordered them 2 days ago.

Was hoping it may be something stupid like that after i got it was to busy making sure everything else was right to pay attention to the LEDs in the start just noticed it today but growing beautiful ladies for a test run . Don't know how to post pics yet or I would have .
Sounds like it is the 4 Infrared diodes, they look almost burned out but are functioning fine.

:Namaste:You can find a soldering shop fix it for your,or you can find a plastic one to replace it,the framework support diameter is 16mm. We can send one to you,the corner adapter is free,but the shipping fee is expensive.:Namaste:
Hi Sara,

Was wondering how I can replace a "D" corner bracket for a 3.3x6ft tent? I snapped one (totally my fault).

Thanks.

:goodjob:May i know how to make the temperature under control?:Namaste: In summer,many grower got this kind of problem with the heat issue.I see you did a good job.:goodjob:
I was told to never let my girls get over 86f unless running co2 which I have no clue about yet .im running same room with mars1600 and keep my room between 78 max lights on and 68 low lights off.your temps seem a bit high

:high-five:Please do not worry,3 or 4 leds look dim is normal.We have 4 IR diodes with Mars II 1600,it may looks less bright.
You already sent pics to Ann,i will check with her.:Namaste:
3 or 4 look dim but one looks like it doesn't light.already sent pictures to the person I bought the light through your company her name is Ann.none appear to be burned out looking when light is off though

I understand,we just try to prevent light leakage in a better way.:high-five: How do you think about our new design,do you think there are anything we can change?:high-five:
TT7.jpg

TT3_.jpg

I do think it's a great way to prevent light. However my personal experience is more important then light leaking out the zipper would be light coming in during dark period. I think the zipper would be a great idea for anyone that has there tent in a room that could have lights turned on during dark. Personally I'm always happy to have more features but it's not necessary for most my tents as there inside a room that never has lights on during dark period.

Yeah,the IR diodes looks dim than other leds.:Namaste:Usually we will confirm the pictures with our engineer for it.:high-five:
Sounds like it is the 4 Infrared diodes, they look almost burned out but are functioning fine.

:circle-of-love:My colleague already got your pics,she will confirm with our enigneer again.:high-five:Please do not worry,if there is any problem,we will help you to solve it as soon as possible.:Namaste:
So how many girls you have in your tent? May i know how old are they now?:high-five:
Was hoping it may be something stupid like that after i got it was to busy making sure everything else was right to pay attention to the LEDs in the start just noticed it today but growing beautiful ladies for a test run . Don't know how to post pics yet or I would have .

Did you place your order for Mars-Hydro :Reflector48,Reflector144 and Reflector192 on Amazon(USA) yet? :cheer::cheer:
:party:20% Off on reflector48, reflector 144, reflector 192 , the best prices ever !3-5day fast shipping by Amazon,!stock is limited,sale ends soon,it's now or never!Amazon(USA) only:high-five:
am14.jpg

420-1.png

Notice: For UK&DE strict custom clearance,overseas warehouse system upgraded,any consumer purchase from UK$DE warehouse,the house NO is needed with your shipping address.Or we can not arrange shipping.:Namaste:
:circle-of-love:Please do not worry,the Confidential customer information is safe with us.:Namaste:

:welcome:Hi Swizzo,Did you already place order for Reflector 96? If you are in USA,you may consider a Reflector144,our shop on Amazon give 20% off .:cheer:
am14.jpg

Hi all, Getting ready to buy my first LED for my first grow. Going with the reflector 96. Hope she does me good.

420-1.png

Many customers asked about the shipping time recently,i will answer you guys here:
After we collect your payment ,we will arrange to send out your goods within 24hours working time.:high-five:Because of the time difference,we will get the tracking NO from our international warehouse within 2days working days.:high-five:Our international warehouse work from Monday to Friday.:Namaste:
purchaseor.jpg

If some special holiday,we will inform you guys in advance.:high-five:

Hi Sara I'm running 5 girls and they been under the Mars 1600 for 35 days as of today.your company confirmed that LEDs will need to be replaced.dont really like the feeling of only just purchasing light only maybe 40 days ago brand new and already not even through first grow with it and LEDs already blowing.at most light been running 420 hours(lol that's funny running 12 at 35 days come to 420) is this a typical thing to happen figured I'd get longer use before I'd have to replace leds. Room temp never exceeds 78 and never lower then 68f and humidity staying between 45-55%
:circle-of-love:My colleague already got your pics,she will confirm with our enigneer again.:high-five:Please do not worry,if there is any problem,we will help you to solve it as soon as possible.:Namaste:
So how many girls you have in your tent? May i know how old are they now?:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom