Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:We are trying to improve our service all the time,please do not worry.If you got any problems ,we will try our best to help you.
May i know when did you bought your light? We had some lights without switches before.:high-five:
The measurement in centimeter we put on our official website is correct,tomorrow we will take some pics or video of how we measure the size.:high-five:
I love my mars ii led bit this thread has turned me off.

After weeks of research I get a Mars ii and it has no veg/Flower.

No biggie but not what I paid for.

Then all these measurement issues.

If those numbers are off than what else is off?

Here. Lets put the conversation on my "8'X8'X7') tent to rest. Also a nice little surprise at the end!

So your tent is short four ounces I mean four square feet and 6" of headroom? I'd try to cheer you up with a joke about how it might be arriving later in a separate package if I thought it would help.

:circle-of-love:There will be a Packing list ,send from UK it will shows:
PKX_HT_D3I2MCUHQ_V_II9_.png

If send out from Germany it will be like this:
DE_.png

You can check your package,if you can find it.:high-five:
There is only German DHL labels on my parcel. Not even a small UK label their cud indicate it has been shipped from uk even the tracking number shows any signs on shipping from UK.. So i'm excited to hear how this tent got from UK to Germany whitout any labels'!!

Our Germany warehouse have some goods are out of stock these days,so we have to arrange goods from UK warehouse when customer needed.:high-five: They news goods will arrive to Germany very soon.:Namaste:
It didn't, you caught it and should be reimbursed ASAP! That's crazy man.
There will be an explanation I'm sure. It was all a mistake.
:winkyface:

If anyone order lights/tent from Uk to Germany,the plug inside of the box will be UK standard plug,and there will be a packing list,you can check.:Namaste:
LOL LOL Yes your right there will be a very good answer :cheesygrinsmiley: But now i have ordrede a new tent in UK. So will see if he can do the magic from UK to Germany

:high-five:We will be honest to our customers,if they got any problems,we will try our best to help.:Namaste:
hahahaha. You nailed it man. Just like so many political arguments I hear trying to fly. Let's make this group pay more so this group can pay less. hahaha

:circle-of-love:I'm not good at politician,i'm just telling you guys how the goods arranged from UK to Germany.And there is a packing list can check it.
When anyone need goods from UK to Germany,the warehouse will not send goods directly to customer,they have to send it to Germany first,then transfer to customer:high-five:
Although UK is one part of EU still,but the warehouse system is seperated.:high-five:
Jesus Sara. You should be a politician. You just spun that answer so hard I couldn't even follow it.:goodjob:

:circle-of-love:Even in fanleaf's video,it show inside is around 237 not 233cm.Our factory are taking video now,i will show you guys.:high-five:
QUOTE=raziel819;3077949]Oh I sorry, Ctrl+v mush have glitch in convesion, laptop shuld be flat b4 hitting keys

:loopy:[/QUOTE]

Yeah i saw that part just now,i'm sorry for that.Light leak isn't good for growing,that's why we always try to find a better way to prevent light leak from the zipper.:high-five:If you need,you can apply return goods from our ebay website,i also tell my colleague about it,i'm sorry about that.:Namaste:I already tell our factory about your tent,they will check more carefully.:Namaste:
Did I measure the broken stitching wrong too?:loopy:

Yeah i saw that part just now,i'm sorry for that.Light leak isn't good for growing,that's why we always try to find a better way to prevent light leak from the zipper.:high-five:If you need,you can apply return goods from our ebay website,i also tell my colleague about it,i'm sorry about that.:Namaste:I already tell our factory about your tent,they will check more carefully.:Namaste:

I'm not going to return it. I'll fix the stitching myself. I don't have time for all of that. Still waiting on the PM response from the one I sent you though. Wondering about your end of the month container?

Guys, I wanna be sure to stress to you that while this whole tent problem has been a nightmare because of the extra work I did to fit it that turns out I didn't need to do because the tent is smaller. Sara has promised to make it right with me. I'm holding her feet to the fire on it though.

I think Sara seems to be a great person and unfortunately for Sara she has to deal with mess ups like this that are unnecessary mess ups. I think this will all work out for me in the end but I will sure let you all know if things don't get taken care of like promised.
:Namaste:

They ft/inch may not be 100% accurate,but the centimeter on our website is correct,tomorrow we will show you a video about it.:high-five:
So your tent is short four ounces I mean four square feet and 6" of headroom? I'd try to cheer you up with a joke about how it might be arriving later in a separate package if I thought it would help.

I posted before and was attacked for stating I purchased six Mars hydro lights and none of them lived up to the stated claims. Now I see people are buying tents and they are not living up to the claims of Mars Hydro. This company is out to make money. They are not proponents of cannabis, they are solely out to make money. That would be fine and dandy if the products lived up to their claims. But, sadly they do not. I understand the appeal of low priced equipment that supposedly performs as good or better as the industry standards. I bought into the claims of Mars hydro'so 1200's that " out preformed 1000 watt HPS lights." Not only was this claim blatantly false, but when called out on it Mars hydro's response was for me just to buy more lights.

Sara is an excellent customer service rep and should be comended on her skills. That does not excuse the fact that her employer has been making claims that are outright lies on its products geared toward the cannabis industry. This industry is in its infancy as it has only recently gained traction due to legalization in many areas. It is up to us consumers to set the standards of what we will and will not accept. False claims, misinformation and deflection should not be our standard.

Pm sent:high-five:
I'm not going to return it. I'll fix the stitching myself. I don't have time for all of that. Still waiting on the PM response from the one I sent you though. Wondering about your end of the month container?

:high-five:We will try our best to help you with it.I'm sorry that you tent have problem,if you need you can apply return your tent,i already tell your situation to my colleague for ebay.:Namaste:
Thanks for your understanding.:high-five:
Guys, I wanna be sure to stress to you that while this whole tent problem has been a nightmare because of the extra work I did to fit it that turns out I didn't need to do because the tent is smaller. Sara has promised to make it right with me. I'm holding her feet to the fire on it though.

I think Sara seems to be a great person and unfortunately for Sara she has to deal with mess ups like this that are unnecessary mess ups. I think this will all work out for me in the end but I will sure let you all know if things don't get taken care of like promised.
:Namaste:

Hi TwoCloudsUP,may i know when and where you bought your light? :Namaste:There must be some misunderstanding there.Mars II 1200 can works as a 600W HPS,but not 1000w HPS. 1200 isn't the draw power of the Mars II 1200,it's the name of it,it means the maximum watt it can reach,but the actual wattage is around 514w,in our description we also write that::Namaste:
Item NO.:Mars II 1200

BTU:1883

Compare to HPS/MH/HID:600 watt
mars hydro led grow light -mars II 1200 INDOOR GROW LIGHTS and TENT :circle-of-love:
I posted before and was attacked for stating I purchased six Mars hydro lights and none of them lived up to the stated claims. Now I see people are buying tents and they are not living up to the claims of Mars Hydro. This company is out to make money. They are not proponents of cannabis, they are solely out to make money. That would be fine and dandy if the products lived up to their claims. But, sadly they do not. I understand the appeal of low priced equipment that supposedly performs as good or better as the industry standards. I bought into the claims of Mars hydro'so 1200's that " out preformed 1000 watt HPS lights." Not only was this claim blatantly false, but when called out on it Mars hydro's response was for me just to buy more lights.

Sara is an excellent customer service rep and should be comended on her skills. That does not excuse the fact that her employer has been making claims that are outright lies on its products geared toward the cannabis industry. This industry is in its infancy as it has only recently gained traction due to legalization in many areas. It is up to us consumers to set the standards of what we will and will not accept. False claims, misinformation and deflection should not be our standard.

Hi Sara,
No misunderstanding, when I bought my lights the 1200's were absolutely stated to replace 1000 watt hps's. We went over this a few months ago. The end result was you stating the original information about my lights was incorrect, and you guys had updated the information on the website. That's great for new customers, but is a big middle finger to those of us who had already bought the lights. I can understand the frustration of customers who planned their whole grow around the stated size of a tent, only to have it come up short. I'm not saying Mars hydro is totally unredeemable, only that they are in desperate need of a change of ethics. Give us what we pay for, make it right when you've screwed us over, and maybe you will have a legitimate business in this industry.

May i know when did you bought your light? Did you bought your light from our official website? :Namaste:
Our new website came online only few days,on our last website,we also put the power consumption:around 514w,we didn't change that,and before we start to sell this light,some growers also tested it for us.:Namaste: To replace a 1000w HPS,at least need two lights,one light can not do it.:Namaste:
Hi Sara,
No misunderstanding, when I bought my lights the 1200's were absolutely stated to replace 1000 watt hps's. We went over this a few months ago. The end result was you stating the original information about my lights was incorrect, and you guys had updated the information on the website. That's great for new customers, but is a big middle finger to those of us who had already bought the lights. I can understand the frustration of customers who planned their whole grow around the stated size of a tent, only to have it come up short. I'm not saying Mars hydro is totally unredeemable, only that they are in desperate need of a change of ethics. Give us what we pay for, make it right when you've screwed us over, and maybe you will have a legitimate business in this industry.

Hi Sara,
Well, I'm turned off.

Back
Top Bottom